I might have to break up with my new girl over this “opening the car door” thing

DalMem

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If its your girl obviously you dont view her as a bytch. Theres a certain way you treat women that are down for you vs some raggedy bytch. That isnt new age, its old school.

:shaq2:

Pulling out a chair have nothing to do with how you treat a women. Just like opening a car door have nothing to do with how you treat a women. Both gestures are irrelevant.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
DISCLAIMER:* I’m a gentleman by nature and have no problem opening the doors to any place/building/domicile.

We go on a few more dates and she keeps it up.* I forget all the time but realize when I go to my door and she’s just standing there that I need to open the door.* FINE.* Not the biggest deal in the world.* But here’s the kicker.* So we’re going to the park for a picnic one day and I open the door and all that, we BOTH get in the car, and she runs back in the house because she forgot something.* She comes back to the door and stands outside.* WTF!?!?* :damn:* So I unbuckle my seatbelt, get out, walk to her side and open the door.* All while giving her the :rudy: face.* All she does is give me a lil girlish smile and mouth “sorry”

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

:childplease: :childplease: :childplease:

most obnoxious thing ive heard in a while

pull one of these

Last edited by a moderator:

Clem

Get out my way, pimpin'.
Daps
Reppin
California
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UJRJyE6qBAc&feature=player_detailpage#t=36s]Camron - Come Home With Me Intro (|*ORIGINAL*|) CLASSIC - YouTube[/ame]

You need to listen this breh.

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
:shaq2:

Pulling out a chair have nothing to do with how you treat a women. Just like opening a car door have nothing to do with how you treat a women. Both gestures are irrelevant.

You are the new age nikka actually.

You're trying to hard. The waiter walks you to your table, you and your lady are looking sharp, you arent losing your nuts if you pull out her chair and seat her. She'll look up at you like thanks baby and you enjoy a nice evening. If she looks like trash then yea, you might just plop down in your chair and bury your face in the menu on some *lets get this over with* ish but if she looks good and you love your woman i dont see the issue. Not like you rushin to dust off her seat at the dmv.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Look, if you already got the cheeks then you need to dump that. At best, she`ll realize she`s being unreasonable and will want to compromise to gain you back restoring your position in the relationship or she`ll leave you cuz you refused to open the door.

I mean I can understand opening the door to a building and letting a lady in, I can even understand opening the car door once in awhile but it`s gotta be you that does it, she can`t be training you to open doors takin orders like some lil dog or some shyt. :rudy:

Edit: What exactly is she bringing to the relationship to get this type of VIP treatment? Don't tell me the cat, cuz puss is walkin around everywhere. :mjpls:

DalMem

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You are the new age nikka actually.

You're trying to hard. The waiter walks you to your table, you and your lady are looking sharp, you arent losing your nuts if you pull out her chair and seat her. She'll look up at you like thanks baby and you enjoy a nice evening. If she looks like trash then yea, i'd probably just plot down in my chair and bury my face in the menu on some *lets get this over with* ish but if she looks good and you love your woman i dont see the issue. Not like you rushin to dust off her seat at the dmv.

Stop it slim. :flabbynsick:

flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
while it does sound petty, when i put myself in that situation, i would of easily got annoyed. drop that loud mouth c*nt

kash10003

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this is some weird ass backwards bronx tale shyt, fukk that bytch breh, you'll never get comfortable with her