I might have to break up with my new girl over this “opening the car door” thing

jfkennedy

Best After Bobby
Daps
That bytch got arms, legs and hands. Make her use them. :rudy:

:comeon: @ you new age nikkas.

:what: nikka this isn't a fukking jumpoff, I said "MY GIRL".

"The problem is, you dudes treat the one that you lovin with the same respect that you treat the one that you humpin."

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
So, u open and close 2 doors, while she does what?:mjpls:

That aint my thang anyway, but i be damn if a female expect some shyt like that. They should be grateful that they are able to open doors for themselves. There are people out there who lose limbs in freak accidents.

Ladies, dont take use of your limbs for granted.

DalMem

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I gotta be personal to talk about your family when you callin someones girl a bytch? :smugdraper: You been furious. :dj2:

When did I call some one girl a bytch? I said what I would do if a bytch tried that shyt. :childplease:

Improve your reading comprehension.

rif-logo-blue_large.gif

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
Getting to this point is whatever. All these guys are the epitome of hardcore pimps so of course they have never done anything they didn't want to do to please a woman.

Me, you and all the ordinary non-coli posters definitely have and will continue to - especially if she's young and fit.

From here, it's a bit delicate but you definitely have to dead this shyt. The only reason to stop is because it's bothering you.

Basically there's a 75% chance that she will try to flex on you by breaking up with you to feel that she 'won', but you have to be fully prepared to cold walk away if you can't have your way with this.

When you go in, you gotta go in not giving a f*** about the outcome - other than the cessation of this obligation. Like I said: most likely she gonna try to flex and the only way to overcome that is to be stone cold like she's already gone. Then the 'win' of her breaking up with you is nullified and it's almost like you are dumping her since you won't be willing to budge.

Just be assertive. Be honest and direct. Be pleasant and calm, too. If it comes to you having to step off, do it with pride and force without looking back. She might hit you up in a few days if you walk off strong enough.

If you end up bytching with her about it then it will be a definite L. Don't discuss it any further than saying what you have to say, listening to her retort, then going back and underlining your position.

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
You doin it backwards. If its a fling, u WOULDNT be doing all that. She must be fly., i hope.

While this is true its also :shaq2: in real life.

Half these coli guys will drink a chicks bathwater or do whatever it takes to hit. Just look at the simping of the females on here. There's no way you telling me that some of these cats aint throwin their jacket in the mud for a chick, let alone opening a car door. You got dudes tellin chicks they love them for some puss. (i don't advocate any of this btw)

but i realize my mistake. so now i can fix it.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps

Half these coli guys will drink a chicks bathwater or do whatever it takes to hit. Just look at the simping of the females on here. There's no way you telling me that some of these cats aint throwin their jacket in the mud for a chick, let alone opening a car door. You got dudes tellin chicks they love them for some puss. (i don't advocate any of this btw)

I think the issue is that day to day it just doesn't seem practical. I couldn't be with a chick who puts "chivalry" in front of practicality.

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
So, u open and close 2 doors, while she does what?:mjpls:

That aint my thang anyway, but i be damn if a female expect some shyt like that. They should be grateful that they are able to open doors for themselves. There are people out there who lose limbs in freak accidents.

Ladies, dont take use of your limbs for granted.

:russ: Buckeye my nikka always comes thru with the funniest random shyt.

Getting to this point is whatever. All these guys are the epitome of hardcore pimps so of course they have never done anything they didn't want to do to please a woman.

Me, you and all the ordinary non-coli posters definitely have and will continue to - especially if she's young and fit.

From here, it's a bit delicate but you definitely have to dead this shyt. The only reason to stop is because it's bothering you.

Basically there's a 75% chance that she will try to flex on you by breaking up with you to feel that she 'won', but you have to be fully prepared to cold walk away if you can't have your way with this.

When you go in, you gotta go in not giving a f*** about the outcome - other than the cessation of this obligation. Like I said: most likely she gonna try to flex and the only way to overcome that is to be stone cold like she's already gone. Then the 'win' of her breaking up with you is nullified and it's almost like you are dumping her since you won't be willing to budge.

Just be assertive. Be honest and direct. Be pleasant and calm, too. If it comes to you having to step off, do it with pride and force without looking back. She might hit you up in a few days if you walk off strong enough.

If you end up bytching with her about it then it will be a definite L. Don't discuss it any further than saying what you have to say, listening to her retort, then going back and underlining your position.

pos rep for a real post. I'm with you 100%. I know its cool to call me a simp or whatever, but I keep my interactions with women 100. There's no way I'd go about resolving this any other way than the way you described above breh.

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A

If shes one of the flyest women you've ever touched in your life then i can understand. We've all slipped as far as that goes. If shes just another notch in your belt aka nothing special, i dont see your vision.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
So we’re going to the park for a picnic one day and I open the door and all that, we BOTH get in the car, and she runs back in the house because she forgot something.* She comes back to the door and stands outside.* WTF!?!?*

:deadrose:

Rocket Scientist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
High IQ
I can see doing it 1 time but when it got to the point where she literally stood outside WAITING for it...... NOPE bad sign..Drop her.

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
:russ: Buckeye my nikka always comes thru with the funniest random shyt.

pos rep for a real post. I'm with you 100%. I know its cool to call me a simp or whatever, but I keep my interactions with women 100. There's no way I'd go about resolving this any other way than the way you described above breh.

Im here to help, breh:jawalrus:

thoushallhustle

All Star
Daps
lmao at yall nikkas wantin a bish that cooks and cleans but cant even open a bish door. Pathetic.

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps
I told her I don’t like doing it and I don’t see the point.* Her response “But if you know it makes me happy why not just do it?”* My retort “Because it’s silly and nobody else does this.*

:what:

that shyt goes both ways breh, your retort should've been:

"But if you know it bothers me why not just STOP it?"

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
lmao at yall nikkas wantin a bish that cooks and cleans but cant even open a bish door. Pathetic.

Ah yes a females perspective. Can you please expound on your thoughts a little?

my other female friend was basically telling me to suck it up and do it as well.

I vehemently disagree with both of you tho.