Would you break up with your GF over this?

Nokids

Promise if I have a seed imma guide him right
Daps
Reppin
Met her at work. Now other coworkers telling me she was crazy and plotting on me since I got hired
Holy fukk hope yall don’t work together anymore ..hopefully other Brehs who dated a coworker could chime in

Fiji Water

Every moment is an opportunity
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Holy fukk hope yall don’t work together anymore ..hopefully other Brehs who dated a coworker could chime in
Just got a new gig with a better role. :yeshrug:

She acting goofy off the slight come up. That's partially why I had to bush.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
SOUNDS LIKE U OVERREACTED .. SHES A FEMALE BEING A FEMALE

U TRYNA MATCH HER EMOTIONS INSTEAD OF BEIN ABOVE THEM

NO BUENO

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Yeah, first offense. It's only been a couple of months. Damn shame because she's hella cool. Cooks, cleans, supportive. So this really hit me out of nowhere. If the issue is just her being faded, I can understand. But the stuff she was saying is particularly red flaggy and weird.
Give it another chance if she cool… she was drinking

But thats only if you fukkin or just bored. I would bush her on the dime at the next big fukkup but you never know it may be too late.

Idk, I dont really got the patience for females these days anymore either really.

I’m too old.. they always got some type of fukkin drama or get in their feelings too easily to create some type of drama. Even talking to them on dating sites is a pain in the ass…

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
She started again. I put shorty stuff in a bag, left it in front of the apartment and had her pick it up.

:mjlol:

I'm wild but Jesus, she had to go. Can't be out here looking stupid.
Forget my first post :mjlol:

Yeah unfortunately with women if they show you something, they not gonna change and often times it will get worse

Theres a reason she single over 30. Most these females will say its then men and even look down on a single man at 30+ with no kids… like bruh, you think I want to be like your ex:mjlol:

Fiji Water

Daps
Reppin
Harlem
SOUNDS LIKE U OVERREACTED .. SHES A FEMALE BEING A FEMALE

U TRYNA MATCH HER EMOTIONS INSTEAD OF BEIN ABOVE THEM

NO BUENO
She offended multiple times, Chaim. I'm good on this. Don't put it all on me. Sometimes the hammer comes down, hebrew.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
She offended multiple times, Chaim. I'm good on this. Don't put it all on me. Sometimes the hammer comes down, hebrew.

U TOO SENSITIVE ACHI …..

ITS USUALLY ON THE MAN TO RUN SHIIT, SO THATS WHY I PUT IT ON THE MAN WHEN PEOPLE BREAK UP FOR EMOTIONAL PURPOSES

:manny:

CHALK IT UP AS A LEARNING EXPERIENCE

Fiji Water

Daps
Reppin
Harlem
U TOO SENSITIVE ACHI …..

ITS USUALLY ON THE MAN TO RUN SHIIT, SO THATS WHY I PUT IT ON THE MAN WHEN PEOPLE BREAK UP FOR EMOTIONAL PURPOSES

:manny:

CHALK IT UP AS A LEARNING EXPERIENCE

:dwillhuh: I am and I broke up with her. You one of them dudes that don't read. I got a new job and I'm in court for a custody battle. I broke it off for the greater good. That ain't emotional.