I might have to break up with my new girl over this “opening the car door” thing

jfkennedy

Best After Bobby
Daps
On the real, she's most likely lost respect for you as a MAN.

Like, you really gotta drive off on her. I'm all for being a gentlemen, I open doors (to buildings) for my girl, and pull out chairs, but the car door is a sometimes thing. Sometimes that shyt isn't practical.

But yeah, she has the upper hand in the relationship breh. You gotta either regain it, or leave her.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Doesn't she open her door to her own car?

What's the difference?

I'm pretty sure this just makes her feel special, but she's an adult

Tha Snowman

Rookie
Daps
That is some low key controlling shyt. Lost me at the she forgot something inside and made you get out of the car and open it again.

Put your foot down. She may drop you, but at least you'll be able to respect yourself either way.

You need to do a complete 180 and just use that bytch for as long as she'll go along. Guaranteed that's what she's doing with you right now.

young3000

Most wanted baby father
Daps
Reppin
where they cross-over and clap boards
But here’s the kicker.* So we’re going to the park for a picnic one day and I open the door and all that, we BOTH get in the car, and she runs back in the house because she forgot something.* She comes back to the door and stands outside.* WTF!?!?* :damn:* So I unbuckle my seatbelt, get out, walk to her side and open the door.* All while giving her the :rudy: face.* All she does is give me a lil girlish smile and mouth “sorry”

Her ass would of been walking to that picnic that day...all this treat me like a princess shyt has got stop breh

DalMem

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
On the real, she's most likely lost respect for you as a MAN.

Like, you really gotta drive off on her. I'm all for being a gentlemen, I open doors (to buildings) for my girl, and pull out chairs, but the car door is a sometimes thing. Sometimes that shyt isn't practical.

But yeah, she has the upper hand in the relationship breh. You gotta either regain it, or leave her.

:childplease:

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
this is gf bf youre not legally bound to shyt :pachaha: on to the next one partna :smugdraper:

Ray Jesus

Pro
Daps
you fukked up, shouldve told her this

Last edited by a moderator:

Tres Chic

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i never understood that opening doors shyt. formalities in general annoy me.

just open the door yourself.

DalMem

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:usure:

Nothing wrong with pulling out a chair for your girl at a restaurant, nikka. Not like I'm doing that shyt at home at the dinner table.

That bytch got arms, legs and hands. Make her use them. :rudy:

:comeon: @ you new age nikkas.

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
That bytch got arms, legs and hands. Make her use them. :rudy:

:comeon: @ you new age nikkas.

If its your girl obviously you dont view her as a bytch. Theres a certain way you treat women that are down for you vs some raggedy bytch. That isnt new age, its old school.

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
:laugh: nikkas went IN on me in this thread.

tumblr_lg4frdEFHh1qc7orao1_400.jpg

I needed this tough love. Thank you coli brehs. For those of you asking why I did it in the first place... Well I was just thinking it was going to be a fling. And figured I'd do what I gotta to get my goals. :yeshrug:

but when it got serious i realize what a mistake I'd made :snoop: It's only been a week and I'm not feeling the lack of power in the relationship. Time to fix this shyt or be doomed. :snoop:

Tell her you're not doing that shyt anymore and if she liked you she would understand.

This is the approach I'm gonna take and makes the most sense at this point. All she can do is accept it or we're done. either way, :manny:

Doesn't she open her door to her own car?

What's the difference?

I'm pretty sure this just makes her feel special, but she's an adult

RIGHT! shyt is so asinine man. Bad thing is that Think Like A Man movie got a lotta chicks thinking this is the way to go. Its so dumb.

My coli brehthren...
1163473_o.gif
I appreciate it. jokes and all.

villain

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
berlin
Next time she does it, just drive away. :manny:

If she doesn't want to open the car door, then she doesn't want to go wherever it is you're going.

my nikka wit a bjm avatar

106ww75.jpg

anton just dropped aufheben its :ahh: you ever seen deadtv?

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
:laugh: nikkas went IN on me in this thread.

tumblr_lg4frdEFHh1qc7orao1_400.jpg

I needed this tough love. Thank you coli brehs. For those of you asking why I did it in the first place... Well I was just thinking it was going to be a fling. And figured I'd do what I gotta to get my goals. :yeshrug:

but when it got serious i realize what a mistake I'd made :snoop: It's only been a week and I'm not feeling the lack of power in the relationship. Time to fix this shyt or be doomed. :snoop:

This is the approach I'm gonna take and makes the most sense at this point. All she can do is accept it or we're done. either way, :manny:

RIGHT! shyt is so asinine man. Bad thing is that Think Like A Man movie got a lotta chicks thinking this is the way to go. Its so dumb.

My coli brehthren...
1163473_o.gif
I appreciate it. jokes and all.
You doin it backwards. If its a fling, u WOULDNT be doing all that. She must be fly., i hope.