I might have to break up with my new girl over this “opening the car door” thing

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
My simp readings are going through the charts in this thread.

1. Is she a dime?
2. Does she cook clean and give head/sex when requested with no exceptions.
3. If the answer is no to the first two, just sack up, give her the :russ: face and dont do it. She gonna break up with you because you dont open a door? How she look telling that to her family

*o he was nice but when he stopped opening the door when i got in and out of the car i knew it was over*

Its insane and its sad you've let it go on this long. I hit the button to unlock your side so you could get in. I'll open the door if my lady and i are going somewhere extra fancy and shes got her extra high heels and a nice dress on but thats about it. This doesnt sound like a relationship. Sound like you Driving Miss Daisy, ass...............

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
SMH@ you...that b!tch owns you that's why she knew it you gonna do it. She gonna talks to her friends behind your back "hhahaha, I have my man do everything what I told him to do it, he's a keeper" with :scheme:.

Daps
Reppin
respect, usa
All other doors are my duty but car doors are occasionional/optional. That's pretty standard and an unspoken rule. You need to tell her it's annoying and bothers you. If not propose to her that she should put a napkin in your lap everytime you guys sit down to eat. I bet you within a week, if she lasts that long, you guys will both be relieved of your duties.

Edit: Lol you told her how annoying it is and she said "so" basically? Yeh drop her

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
She's black. She's 23. She's very attractive and yes I hit. Cmon :shaq2:

This shyt got me heated tho. I'm in a meeting tryna post on the sly cuz I'm so heated.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Pool_Shark

Can’t move with me in this digital space
Daps
She doesn't respect you and laughs at you when you try and weasel your way out of opening the door for her.

Dump her and charge it to the game. You'll be happy in the future. Think about it, this is only the beginning. Wait till she tells you who to hang out with, what food to eat, what clothes to wear. Either you put your foot down or leave her.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto