I m calling out the GETMARRIED crew for their hypocrisy

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
A man's supposed desire to get married is most of the time nothing more than him justifying his exploration by the females of society. it is indoctrinated simpin. Marriage for the vast majority of men is just legalized simpin.

from a personal standpoint what does marriage get you that you don't get when you aren't married? by the time you've married a chick she's likely given you all she can possibly give you. mind, body and all. you gain nothing more from marriage outside the legal realm and appeasing her. hell usually she's threatening to take away things she's already given you if you don't marry.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't condone hating on single mothers or black women.

I think people confuse not getting married for not having functional relationships.

I'm pro relationship and pro commitment to one woman. I am however against marriage, not because it ties you down to one woman, but because of the legal implications and penalties if it fails.

As a man, no matter how great of a husband we are, even if we are the victim of a bad marriage, we still lose at the end. She's getting the house, the car, a portion of the pension, and she never gets disciplined for her actions that caused the demise of the relationship. Marriage is a win-win for a woman. For a man, it is you walking on pins and needle to keep her happy so that she doesn't divorce you. The added stress of knowing you can't walk away from this situation when you're unhappy because of the potential financial penalties you can incur is enough for me to never get married again.

Not being married does not produce single mothers... not being a committed relationship with the other parent does. That's because the mentality out there is that people want to have babies, before saying "hey, I want to have a family first"

And for the record... black, white, latino, asian, whatever kind of woman are all taking you to the cleaners when you get divorced.... with this being said, we don't hate women, we hate marriage

Get married brehs

LMAO@ "Disciplined" she's not a child, she's an adult and if a wife was being immature in a relationship, it's up to her husband to communicate that to her and they work that out together.

As far as losing everything you have IF the marriage ends, marry a woman with something to lose as well. A lot of men are hung up on having a housewife or needing to make the most money in a relationship that their marriages basically turn into a head of household/dependent relationship until the shyt goes sour. They and only then do men realize that their wife was an actual adult who now is going to run your pockets. Why? because you've taken care of her for so long. Get a woman with ambition, a CAREER and an investment portfolio and see how quick she is to jump ship.

MR. SNIFLES

**** YOU THUNDAAAAAAAAAAH
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
THUNDER BUDDIES
FAILED MARRIAGES IS REALLY THE LACK OF PEOPLE PICKING A GOOD MATCH. IT'S NOT THE INSTITUTION. IT'S THE PEOPLE.

IF BOTH PEOPLE'S VISIONS DON'T LINE UP THEN YOU HAVE A HIGH CHANCE OF DIVORCE. YOU GOT PEOPLE THAT JUST PLAIN DON'T KNOW HOW TO BE A MARRIED COUPLE. TOO MANY PEOPLE GET TOGETHER ON A PHYSICAL THING AND HAVE NO SPIRITUAL BASE. WHEN THAT PHYSICAL THING GETS OLD THEY HAVE NO REASON TO BE TOGETHER ANYMORE.

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
I don't condone hating on single mothers or black women.

I think people confuse not getting married for not having functional relationships.

I'm pro relationship and pro commitment to one woman. I am however against marriage, not because it ties you down to one woman, but because of the legal implications and penalties if it fails.

As a man, no matter how great of a husband we are, even if we are the victim of a bad marriage, we still lose at the end. She's getting the house, the car, a portion of the pension, and she never gets disciplined for her actions that caused the demise of the relationship. Marriage is a win-win for a woman. For a man, it is you walking on pins and needle to keep her happy so that she doesn't divorce you. The added stress of knowing you can't walk away from this situation when you're unhappy because of the potential financial penalties you can incur is enough for me to never get married again.

Not being married does not produce single mothers... not being a committed relationship with the other parent does. That's because the mentality out there is that people want to have babies, before saying "hey, I want to have a family first"

And for the record... black, white, latino, asian, whatever kind of woman are all taking you to the cleaners when you get divorced.... with this being said, we don't hate women, we hate marriage

Get married brehs

I know you've been through a divorce before so I don't really know what happened with that but to my knowledge, the only way a woman gets what belongs to you is if you don't have a pre-nup and she doesn't work or makes significantly less than you. I know when my parents got divorced my dad was allowed to keep his home and he didn't have to pay alimony.

It's also not a win-win for women, women have to pay alimony and child support too. But it's rare, just like men paying alimony is rare.

Sharp

Let That Hoe Go
Daps
One more thing. Let's not pretend like married men don't complain about being married as much as the Get Married Brehs crew talk about NOT getting married (and in some cases, AGAIN).

Married men are the foundation for the movement. Without them, how would dudes even get the idea that marriage can make one miserable? :mjpls:

It started with this.....

nomaam.jpg

from men fighting marital abuse to men not getting married at all

Evolution

Brehs

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
FAILED MARRIAGES IS REALLY THE LACK OF PEOPLE PICKING A GOOD MATCH. IT'S NOT THE INSTITUTION. IT'S THE PEOPLE.

IF BOTH PEOPLE'S VISIONS DON'T LINE UP THEN YOU HAVE A HIGH CHANCE OF DIVORCE. YOU GOT PEOPLE THAT JUST PLAIN DON'T KNOW HOW TO BE A MARRIED COUPLE. TOO MANY PEOPLE GET TOGETHER ON A PHYSICAL THING AND HAVE NO SPIRITUAL BASE. WHEN THAT PHYSICAL THING GETS OLD THEY HAVE NO REASON TO BE TOGETHER ANYMORE.
there is no such thing as a good match. there are plenty of variables that come into play after a marriage occurs that could determine whether or not the marriage last that aren't part of the initial decision of is this person a match or not.

marriage is nothing more than a gamble. while you can eliminate obvious incompatible people once you reach a certain threshold there's nothing more you can due to ensure success.

if your marriage last until your dying day you got lucky and things played out the way you hoped they would.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This is a stupid comment. You could argue about the money part, how in the fukk do I not value time if I'm fukking prostitutes? :what:

The time it takes me to generate enough cash to fukk a dime hooker is way less than the amount of time it would take to convince a non-hooker dime to fukk. Heck, not even just time spent convincing the girl, but preparation as well.

If you think taking the time to have sex with someone that probably boned 6 dudes that day before you AND paying for is a good use of time and money, then do you.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
If you think taking the time to have sex with someone that probably boned 6 dudes that day before you AND paying for is a good use of time and money, then do you.
most people pay for sex in some way form or fashion. they either invest time, money or both. sex is like any other good or service if there's a willing buyer there's a willing seller. there's nothing wrong with paying for sex.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
A man's supposed desire to get married is most of the time nothing more than him justifying his exploration by the females of society. it is indoctrinated simpin. Marriage for the vast majority of men is just legalized simpin.

from a personal standpoint what does marriage get you that you don't get when you aren't married? by the time you've married a chick she's likely given you all she can possibly give you. mind, body and all. you gain nothing more from marriage outside the legal realm and appeasing her. hell usually she's threatening to take away things she's already given you if you don't marry.

Problem 5164305; People audition for parts they have no business playing. Of course there is no value in marriage when you've been pretending to be married your entire relationship.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
there is no such thing as a good match. there are plenty of variables that come into play after a marriage occurs that could determine whether or not the marriage last that aren't part of the initial decision of is this person a match or not.

marriage is nothing more than a gamble. while you can eliminate obvious incompatible people once you reach a certain threshold there's nothing more you can due to ensure success.

if your marriage last until your dying day you got lucky and things played out the way you hoped they would.

most people pay for sex in some way form or fashion. they either invest time, money or both. sex is like any other good or service if there's a willing buyer there's a willing seller. there's nothing wrong with paying for sex.

You try too hard to be apathetic. Very pathetic if you ask me but do you breh. Or do a hooker.

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Some of us are asexual. I have zero intellectual desire to have sex ever again in life. To me sex is just a trap that will eventually land you with either a disease, a child, and or a child support payment.

I'd rather masturbate than fukk with a condom on so sex is worthless to me.

close20door-gif.25346

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Sex is not a reward for time or money spent. There is no value in being around someone that only offers physical stimulation. It's a waste of time for sure and God bless you if you're paying for that limited interaction.

Zapp Brannigan

Captain of the Nimbus
Daps
Reppin
DOOP
LMAO@ "Disciplined" she's not a child, she's an adult and if a wife was being immature in a relationship, it's up to her husband to communicate that to her and they work that out together.

As far as losing everything you have IF the marriage ends, marry a woman with something to lose as well. A lot of men are hung up on having a housewife or needing to make the most money in a relationship that their marriages basically turn into a head of household/dependent relationship until the shyt goes sour. They and only then do men realize that their wife was an actual adult who now is going to run your pockets. Why? because you've taken care of her for so long. Get a woman with ambition, a CAREER and an investment portfolio and see how quick she is to jump ship.

Most women expect men to be the providers and have bread-winning careers. And that wage gap is a myth.

TheBigBopper

Banned
Daps
Sex is not a reward for time or money spent. There is no value in being around someone that only offers physical stimulation. It's a waste of time for sure and God bless you if you're paying for that limited interaction.

You must be a woman :leostare: