I m calling out the GETMARRIED crew for their hypocrisy

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
So y all neggas don't wanna get married and oppose marriage, right ?

Y all neggas want kids right ?

Then again, y all neggas criticize single mothers ?

Who's the problem ? Them or you, or both of you ? :blink:

Free Post ! :smugfavre:

They also say there's something wrong with a woman that has never been married once she's over a certain age. Isn't her not getting married the result of the "get married brehs" movement? It's really confusing. :(

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
I've already been married and I have children.

Now tell me why should I get married again?

How does it benefit me?

Why can't I just have a committed relationship with the woman I love without signing a law binding agreement which could potentially give her access to my property, my future earnings and my pension if things go sour?

I understand marriage for the sake of having children and providing a stable household, but I'm not in that boat... so I ask you again, why should I get married brehs?

Obviously, you don't belong to the getmarried crew. You been married. Application denied :pachaha:

Wish the best upon you and your kids.

i don't want to get married. i don't have any kids nor do i want them. i hate children. i love babies that can't talk or walk. once they can talk or walk i hate them until they have a few years in college and common sense comes to them.

What kinda twisted mind just wrote that ? :patrice:

I hope you on drugs or in a bad mood while you were typing that cuz if not, then :patrice:

I'm 30...single...no kids, but one day I will get married brehs and have a couple kids. Then 10-15-20 years down the line I'll probably get divorced...just based on statistics :youngsabo: and we will split time with the kids. Hopefully I'll have a beautiful daughter who will invite her friends over and I'll be the single hot dad :shaq: and I'll wife up one of my daughters friends and do it all over again brehs :blessed::blessed::blessed:

Get married brehs :steviej:

:shaq:

Sounds like a plan my friend

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Marriage is of no benefit to a man only to a woman and kids.

Women file the majority of divorces, and get custody of the kids 90 percent of the times while you get visitation rights and her new pedo bf is sleeping over playing tickling games with your seed.

Kids are expensive and will cost you nearly 200k before they are 19.

Majority of the women today are rust buckets with 200k miles on the odometer, offering nothing but stress, loud nagging noises and unreliability.

Get married brehs, be shackled down with a depreciation asset with a 60 percent fail rate

sent from royalty via tapatalk

FijiWatr

Rookie
Daps

Women file the majority of divorces, and get custody of the kids 90 percent of the times while you get visitation rights and her new pedo bf is sleeping over playing tickling games with your seed.

Majority of the women today are rust buckets with 200k miles on the odometer, offering nothing but stress, loud nagging noises and unreliability.

Get married brehs, be shackled down with a depreciation asset with a 60 percent fail rate

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
They also say there's something wrong with a woman that has never been married once she's over a certain age. Isn't her not getting married the result of the "get married brehs" movement? It's really confusing. :(

Not all the time :mjpls:

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps

so basically there's no happy couple right ?

All marriages end up in that scenario right ? :troll: