I m calling out the GETMARRIED crew for their hypocrisy

MR. SNIFLES

**** YOU THUNDAAAAAAAAAAH
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
THUNDER BUDDIES
there is no such thing as a good match. there are plenty of variables that come into play after a marriage occurs that could determine whether or not the marriage last that aren't part of the initial decision of is this person a match or not.

marriage is nothing more than a gamble. while you can eliminate obvious incompatible people once you reach a certain threshold there's nothing more you can due to ensure success.

if your marriage last until your dying day you got lucky and things played out the way you hoped they would.

THOSE TWO SENTENCES DON'T MATCH UP. EITHER IT EXISTS OR IT DOESN'T. IF YOU CAN'T TAKE THE TIME OUT TO DO THE LEGWORK NEEDED TO MAKE SURE YOUR POSSIBLE MATE IS A GOOD MATCH THEN YOU CAN'T BLAME THE MARRIAGE SYSTEM.

ANOTHER THING, A MAJOR PROBLEM WITH RELATIONSHIPS IS THE FACT THAT THERE IS NO NECESSITY ANYMORE. YEARS AGO BOTH SIDES NEEDED THE OTHER FOR SOMETHING. WHETHER IT BE FINANCES OR HOMEMAKING. NOW EVERYBODY IS TOO INDEPENDENT. WOMEN MAKE THEIR OWN MONEY AND MEN DO THEIR OWN HOUSEWORK. NEITHER SIDE IS BRINGING ANYTHING TO THE TABLE THAT IS EXCLUSIVE.

REALLY IF YOU'RE NOT A RELIGIOUS PERSON MARRIAGE HAS NO VALUE TO YOU THESE DAYS. MARRIAGE IS A SOCIAL CONSTRUCT AND MOST PEOPLE THESE DAYS HAVE NO INTEREST IN SOCIAL INTERACTIONS ANYWAY. EVERYTHING IS MOVING TO IMPERSONAL INTERACTION. I THINK IT'S ODD THAT PEOPLE DON'T SEE THE RESULT OF THIS.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Problem 5164305; People audition for parts they have no business playing. Of course there is no value in marriage when you've been pretending to be married your entire relationship.
by the time many people get married they've lived together, had sex, maybe even had a child, and have an emotional bond. in other words they've already lived like they were married even when they weren't.

the act of marriage does nothing more at that point than introduces the legal system into the relationship. from the man's standpoint he gains nothing and from the female's standpoint she gains security. marriage is for a man is like he's the insurance company that doesn't get to collect any premiums but has to insure her quality of life for half of all he owns + alimony + maybe child support and divorce is her filing a claim on that insurance policy.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
close20door-gif.25346

I've seen this before man. He's one of those guys who gets shyt on so much and never has any hope of achieving any life goals that he pretends to not care about anyone or anything. Tries to have this distant or aloof persona. Those emo goth kids have that shyt and then they end up splattered all over their rooms. :pachaha:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Most women expect men to be the providers and have bread-winning careers. And that wage gap is a myth.

A woman can expect whatever she want for her husband that doesn't mean she has to be broke with nothing to bring to the table. If you have an IRA, she should have one. If you have savings, she should have savings. She should really have something to lose financially as well. But nah you guys want to save hoes in debt and piss poor management skills because she fukked you well and made you dinner
:heh: but women are the issue. Oooook.

You must be a woman :leostare:
Every 3rd week of the month.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Sex is not a reward for time or money spent. There is no value in being around someone that only offers physical stimulation. It's a waste of time for sure and God bless you if you're paying for that limited interaction.

sex is something people value for its physical pleasure, emotional bond or both.
if all you want is the physical pleasure aspect of it with no emotional bond why is it a waste of time to meet with someone that has the good you want and is willing to sell it to you?

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
by the time many people get married they've lived together, had sex, maybe even had a child, and have an emotional bond. in other words they've already lived like they were married even when they weren't.

the act of marriage does nothing more at that point than introduces the legal system into the relationship. from the man's standpoint he gains nothing and from the female's standpoint she gains security. marriage is for a man is like he's the insurance company that doesn't get to collect any premiums but has to insure her quality of life for half of all he owns + alimony + maybe child support and divorce is her filing a claim on that insurance policy.

Which deteriorates the value of marriage, imo.

TheBigBopper

Banned
Daps

Then of course you would say that spending time with someone who only offers physical pleasure is worthless. It's in your best interest to continue to pump up this myth so the majority of men will be convinced to keep simping.

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
FAILED MARRIAGES IS REALLY THE LACK OF PEOPLE PICKING A GOOD MATCH. IT'S NOT THE INSTITUTION. IT'S THE PEOPLE.

IF BOTH PEOPLE'S VISIONS DON'T LINE UP THEN YOU HAVE A HIGH CHANCE OF DIVORCE. YOU GOT PEOPLE THAT JUST PLAIN DON'T KNOW HOW TO BE A MARRIED COUPLE. TOO MANY PEOPLE GET TOGETHER ON A PHYSICAL THING AND HAVE NO SPIRITUAL BASE. WHEN THAT PHYSICAL THING GETS OLD THEY HAVE NO REASON TO BE TOGETHER ANYMORE.

To a degree, but you forget that people change, alot of times for the worst and you don't end up with what you signed up for. The ones that stay through the bad change are left enduring and toughing it out for the sake of their security or being "safe" with the person or because of the kids and they sit there stuck, miserable like :snoop: and trash their mate ever chance they get e.g. Married men apart of the GMB tribe :smugfavre:

Or it can be their other way. They connect on every level but they get bored want to grow out of what they already have, and they wander or start longing for that space again :whoo:

In both cases, change can happens, it's inevitable, and it can make the most "perfect" marriage a miserable one.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Then of course you would say that spending time with someone who only offers physical pleasure is worthless. It's in your best interest to continue to pump up this myth so the majority of men will be convinced to keep simping.

Paying for sex is a form of simping though. You share those whores, you know that right? :sayword:

Zapp Brannigan

Captain of the Nimbus
Daps
Reppin
DOOP
A woman can expect whatever she want for her husband that doesn't mean she has to be broke with nothing to bring to the table. If you have an IRA, she should have one. If you have savings, she should have savings. She should really have something to lose financially as well. But nah you guys want to save hoes in debt and piss poor management skills because she fukked you well and made you dinner
:heh: but women are the issue. Oooook.

:whoa: Who said I wanted women like that? I'm just saying that women tend to not pursue careers or save money like that.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

If communicating with someone is simping then so be it. Again, I don't feel that men or women should spend a red cent on someone they aren't committed to. chilling with someone is free. People turn it into more than they have to.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I've seen this before man. He's one of those guys who gets shyt on so much and never has any hope of achieving any life goals that he pretends to not care about anyone or anything. Tries to have this distant or aloof persona. Those emo goth kids have that shyt and then they end up splattered all over their rooms. :pachaha:
if you learn to stop listening to your emotions and look at everything logically because you realize that emotions are worthless, have a single track thought process, only care about their satiation above all else and care nothing for your well being maybe you'd understand.

the brains splattered crowd they may live a similar life to mine but they don't want to live that way. i choose this life they are forced to live it against their own will because they don't know how to get out.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:whoa: Who said I wanted women like that? I'm just saying that women tend to not pursue careers or save money like that.

Ummm find one that does?

Poor financial management should be a deal breaker, I don't care how fat her ass is.