I m calling out the GETMARRIED crew for their hypocrisy

MR. SNIFLES

**** YOU THUNDAAAAAAAAAAH
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
THUNDER BUDDIES
To a degree, but you forget that people change, alot of times for the worst and you don't end up with what you signed up for. The ones that stay through the bad change are left enduring and toughing it out for the sake of their security or being "safe" with the person or because of the kids and they sit there stuck, miserable like :snoop: and trash their mate ever chance they get e.g. Married men apart of the GMB tribe :smugfavre:

Or it can be their other way. They connect on every level but they get bored want to grow out of what they already have, and they wander or start longing for that space again :whoo:

In both cases, change can happen and it can make the most "perfect" marriage a miserable one.

OF COURSE. YOU SHOULD EXPECT CHANGES. AND BAD CHANGES CAN HAPPEN. THAT'S WHY I SAY YOUR VISIONS SHOULD LINE UP. PEOPLE CHANGE ALL THE TIME BUT THEIR VISIONS ALMOST NEVER CHANGE.

THERE IS NO WAY TO PREDICT IT. ALL YOU CAN DO IS MAKE SURE YOU DO WHAT YOU CAN TO GET THE BEST RESULTS.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
if you learn to stop listening to your emotions and look at everything logically because you realize that emotions are worthless, have a single track thought process, only care about their satiation above all else and care nothing for your well being maybe you'd understand.

the brains splattered crowd they may live a similar life to mine but they don't want to live that way. i choose this life they are forced to live it against their own will because they don't know how to get out.

:ohhh:

Who do you think you're fooling? :laff:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Which deteriorates the value of marriage, imo.

in human existence marriage has almost always been about either possession of a woman or the merging of assets and resources between the wealthy. the way you and much of the western world views marriage these days has never really been what marriage is about.

marriage has almost never been about things like love between one man and one woman.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
if you learn to stop listening to your emotions and look at everything logically because you realize that emotions are worthless, have a single track thought process, only care about their satiation above all else and care nothing for your well being maybe you'd understand.

the brains splattered crowd they may live a similar life to mine but they don't want to live that way. i choose this life they are forced to live it against their own will because they don't know how to get out.

I think you're a victim of heartbreak, so it's no surprising you'd rather "bury" the thought of emotions instead of learning to process them in an effective manner.

Sharp

Let That Hoe Go
Daps
LMAO@ "Disciplined" she's not a child, she's an adult and if a wife was being immature in a relationship, it's up to her husband to communicate that to her and they work that out together.

As far as losing everything you have IF the marriage ends, marry a woman with something to lose as well. A lot of men are hung up on having a housewife or needing to make the most money in a relationship that their marriages basically turn into a head of household/dependent relationship until the shyt goes sour. They and only then do men realize that their wife was an actual adult who now is going to run your pockets. Why? because you've taken care of her for so long. Get a woman with ambition, a CAREER and an investment portfolio and see how quick she is to jump ship.

How about I don't go through the headache and not get married at all? Saves me time and stress. Long term committed relationships without a contractual obligation is the way to go. I have kids, so I'm not looking to start another family.

I know you've been through a divorce before so I don't really know what happened with that but to my knowledge, the only way a woman gets what belongs to you is if you don't have a pre-nup and she doesn't work or makes significantly less than you. I know when my parents got divorced my dad was allowed to keep his home and he didn't have to pay alimony.

It's also not a win-win for women, women have to pay alimony and child support too. But it's rare, just like men paying alimony is rare.

My take is this. If you don't have children, then it's probably smoother. But what's the sense of getting married if you aren't planning to have children with that person?

And when you have children, divorce can have a heavy emotional impact on you. It's not all about money.... for the mostpart you'll be paying child support and have to give up the residential home... once you leave the house as a man, they will consider it hers and grant it to her. People who are fighting normally don't live together, so it's a catch 22. And it's the man who usually leaves

If you go to any divorce lawyer website, they will tell you "Do not leave the family residence"

There's nothing more traumatizing than having your family broken up and your role as a parent shrinking because your spouse wants to divorce you.

Just have that long term relationship. Don't have kids without understanding the risk that if it fails (whether relationship or marriage) you're paying child support unless she's just super cool and yall broke up on good terms, and even then you're still on pins and needles.

Many married men remain married even if they are unhappy for their kids. And that's a truth that many won't admit.

Sharp

Let That Hoe Go
Daps
I think you're a victim of heartbreak, so it's no surprising you'd rather "bury" the thought of emotions instead of learning to process them in an effective manner.

He's actually right. You might want to do some research on it

Marriages were not about love. They were family arrangements for wealth purposes.

People who marry for love are more likely to get divorced than people who marry for financial security, breeding purposes (family mixing) and the accumulation of wealth.

Daps
cPvou.gif

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
How about I don't go through the headache and not get married at all? Saves me time and stress. Long term committed relationships without a contractual obligation is the way to go. I have kids, so I'm not looking to start another family.

You can do what you want but some people like the idea of being legally committed to someone they have deep feelings about. I personally feel it's stupid to be committed to someone you never have plans on marrying. YOu could be out playing the field for all that.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
i process my emotions in an effective manner. they just don't factor into my decision making at all.

as a human being you have emotions and you'll never be able to get rid of them but you don't have to let your emotions control or even influence your behavior. i understand that makes me the close cousin of a sociopath to most emotion based deciders but so be it.

in the same way i can be mad at a person and not assault them i can love a person and watch them suffer.

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've seen this before man. He's one of those guys who gets shyt on so much and never has any hope of achieving any life goals that he pretends to not care about anyone or anything. Tries to have this distant or aloof persona. Those emo goth kids have that shyt and then they end up splattered all over their rooms. :pachaha:

:lolbron: It's sad tbh. I don't believe for one second he really doesn't care about sex anymore. Bullshyt. :pachaha:

villain

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
berlin

Marriages were not about love. They were family arrangements for wealth purposes.

People who marry for love are more likely to get divorced than people who marry for financial security, breeding purposes (family mixing) and the accumulation of wealth.

It's funny how people tie all this emotion to the act of marriage. Like a person only REALLY loves you if they marry you.

Like there ain't tons of nikkas that marry hoes and still cheat regularly :heh:

there is no sanctity to marriage, friends

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Why would you want to offer that to someone you DON'T love though?

Even if you're accumulating wealth you still have to share space and time with this person. To do that JUST for money is pretty wack, imo. Because time is the one thing you can't get back.

It's funny how people tie all this emotion to the act of marriage. Like a person only REALLY loves you if they marry you.

Like there ain't tons of nikkas that marry hoes and still cheat regularly :heh:

there is no sanctity to marriage, friends

The sanctity in marriage comes from the individuals, friend. People always fukk up a legit thing.

L@CaT

For Hire Gunslinger!
Daps
I feel the Legalities involved with Marriage are fairly Modern Thing and not a historical or emperical idea

If I ever get Married, Im going to try to convince my Wife that We will Not be married Legally But Spiritually

Straight out of a scene from "Braveheart" - Im going to Take my B1tch to the forest, have a preacher/minister and a few witnessess, and get married before God and God Alone

Now we are Truly Soul Mates I shall Explain to my Wife, and we Shall Be together Forever

Hopefully she Buys it :skip:

Zapp Brannigan

Captain of the Nimbus
Daps
Reppin
DOOP
Ummm find one that does?

Poor financial management should be a deal breaker, I don't care how fat her ass is.

Okay... then we agree? :leostare: I'm just saying that statistically speaking, there's a shortage. Not for me because of where I'm going to school, but yeah, I try and empathize with guys that might be looking for that and having a hard time. :smugrdaper: