I m calling out the GETMARRIED crew for their hypocrisy

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Marriage is of no benefit to a man only to a woman and kids.

Women file the majority of divorces, and get custody of the kids 90 percent of the times while you get visitation rights and her new pedo bf is sleeping over playing tickling games with your seed.

Kids are expensive and will cost you nearly 200k before they are 19.

Majority of the women today are rust buckets with 200k miles on the odometer, offering nothing but stress, loud nagging noises and unreliability.

Get married brehs, be shackled down with a depreciation asset with a 60 percent fail rate

sent from royalty via tapatalk

:pachaha:

My nikka made light work of this thread.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Those dudes are closeted homosexuals.

Look at their leader. :gag:
Some of us are asexual. I have zero intellectual desire to have sex ever again in life. To me sex is just a trap that will eventually land you with either a disease, a child, and or a child support payment.

I'd rather masturbate than fukk with a condom on so sex is worthless to me.

TheBigBopper

Banned
Daps
:wtf: I don't get it

You wouldn't want YOUR kid to be fresh and to get to go places and have things you didn't get a chance to get when you were young?

I'm probably like that cause I seen my Pops working hard and buying me and my sister shyt that he didn't have to when he could have been buying shyt for himself... So now, if my Pops need anything I got him on GP... Me and my sister sent him and his lady on a cruise last year..

Wouldn't you want your kids to grow up and look out for you when you get older and when they are able to appreicate the shyt you did for them? :ld:

Of course I would, but I'm fukking selfish, which is why I'm never having kids.

Intellectually, I know fathers ought to spend money on their kids, but emotionally, I would resent spending money on them because the opportunity cost would be a lease a Porsche 911 or first class tickets to Japan--which is why I'm not having kids in the first place.

Also, with the money I'd save by not having kids, I could easily look out for myself when I'm old.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
u want to get married or already married that's cool for u.. but i can be like don cheadle and be with 1 woman all my life without cheating cause i'm older now and don't need different azz all the time..

My boss a white guy told me how he lost his first wife.. he caught her cheating in bed with a co-worker of hers.. they went to court and got the divorce and he said he ended up paying over $200k to her and there daughter.

i'm not getting married just off the bases if i truly love my wife and never cheated and she be the one that cheated and the whole nine i'm the one paying for it :what: come on the court system is a straight fuking joke

sounds like she had nothing going for her.... :patrice:

marry a broad who already has something going for her and you won't have that problem. If you got decent bread and wifing a retail store clerk...you might just get got. :heh:

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
I don't criticize single mothers, I got a beef with serial baby mamas that didn't learn after the first two deadbeats.

If a man boy doesn't want to be a father, there is nothing she can do accept find a better mate next time. Dead beat fathers sperm donors ain't shyt, just like women who have a bunch of kids with with a bunch of different dudes that she's not with.

And I'm not anti-marriage to anyone but myself because I know it ain't for me already, but it works for some people. I'm not going to pretend like it wouldn't be nice to have a kid, but realistically, being a good father means possibly getting married in many cases, so I have to throw that dream in the bushes.

If the condom breaks tho, I ain't running from it, that's ho sh!t..........but I still ain't getting married brehs :youngsabo:. She won't be a single mother tho, that's on my life

Schmoove

All Star
Daps
I'm 30...single...no kids, but one day I will get married brehs and have a couple kids. Then 10-15-20 years down the line I'll probably get divorced...just based on statistics :youngsabo: and we will split time with the kids. Hopefully I'll have a beautiful daughter who will invite her friends over and I'll be the single hot dad :shaq: and I'll wife up one of my daughters friends and do it all over again brehs :blessed::blessed::blessed:

Get married brehs :steviej:

nikkas still wanna be like Mike :mjpls:

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
Son, you fukk prostitutes. You have no value of time or money.

1233445870_ae19b02.gif

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't criticize single mothers, I got a beef with serial baby mamas that didn't learn after the first two deadbeats.

If a man boy doesn't want to be a father, there is nothing she can do accept find a better mate next time. Dead beat fathers sperm donors ain't shyt, just like women who have a bunch of kids with with a bunch of different dudes that she's not with.

And I'm not anti-marriage to anyone but myself because I know it ain't for me already, but it works for some people. I'm not going to pretend like it wouldn't be nice to have a kid, but realistically, being a good father means possibly getting married in many cases, so I have to throw that dream in the bushes.

If the condom breaks tho, I ain't running from it, that's ho sh!t..........but I still ain't getting married brehs :youngsabo:. She won't be a single mother tho, that's on my life

If you get a woman pregnant and don't marry her she would by definition be a single mother.

Sharp

Let That Hoe Go
Daps
Then why all the hate for single mothers? Whenever you guys(not you specifically) want to shyt on black women you bring up the single mother stat when all it is, is a result this "get married brehs" movement. If you have kids with a woman and you're not married, she's a single mother. and she's included in that stat. Even if you're in a relationship with her.

I don't condone hating on single mothers or black women.

I think people confuse not getting married for not having functional relationships.

I'm pro relationship and pro commitment to one woman. I am however against marriage, not because it ties you down to one woman, but because of the legal implications and penalties if it fails.

As a man, no matter how great of a husband we are, even if we are the victim of a bad marriage, we still lose at the end. She's getting the house, the car, a portion of the pension, and she never gets disciplined for her actions that caused the demise of the relationship. Marriage is a win-win for a woman. For a man, it is you walking on pins and needle to keep her happy so that she doesn't divorce you. The added stress of knowing you can't walk away from this situation when you're unhappy because of the potential financial penalties you can incur is enough for me to never get married again.

Not being married does not produce single mothers... not being a committed relationship with the other parent does. That's because the mentality out there is that people want to have babies, before saying "hey, I want to have a family first"

And for the record... black, white, latino, asian, whatever kind of woman are all taking you to the cleaners when you get divorced.... with this being said, we don't hate women, we hate marriage

Get married brehs

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
One more thing. Let's not pretend like married men don't complain about being married as much as the Get Married Brehs crew talk about NOT getting married (and in some cases, AGAIN).

Married men are the foundation for the movement. Without them, how would dudes even get the idea that marriage can make one miserable? :mjpls:

TheBigBopper

Banned
Daps
Son, you fukk prostitutes. You have no value of time or money.

This is a stupid comment. You could argue about the money part, how in the fukk do I not value time if I'm fukking prostitutes? :what:

The time it takes me to generate enough cash to fukk a dime hooker is way less than the amount of time it would take to convince a non-hooker dime to fukk. Heck, not even just time spent convincing the girl, but preparation as well.