Daps
Reppin
NULL
No Marriage
No Kids
No Dating Single Mothers

63% of youth suicides are from fatherless homes
90% of all homeless and runaway children are from fatherless homes
85% of all children that exhibit behavioral disorders come from fatherless homes
80% of rapists motivated with displaced anger come from fatherless homes
71% of all high school dropouts come from fatherless homes
75% of all adolescent patients in chemical abuse centers come from fatherless homes
70% of juveniles in state-operated institutions come from fatherless homes
85% of all youths sitting in prisons grew up in a fatherless home

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Because they do.

Some do, but the men aren't helpless. Men who marry a gold digger know exactly what they ar getting into but :datazz: is so fat they still go through with it.

In reality most of us won't have to worry about this, because most of us will marry a woman with a similar economic situation. If not :ufdup:

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Not true

Most times the man is ok with her getting custody, if not joint custody is awarded. Alimony is awarded in only 13% of marriages. Regardless of if its ordered or not you will spend most of your money on your child. That's just the way it works.

It's not true at all. No one "wins" in a divorce unless of course your talking about some rich dude-trophy wife stuff.

I know a woman who ended up homeless after a divorce. Does that mean men are "winning"?

All you did was repeat all the same incorrect nonsense that reincar said. Y'all need to quit listening to these scorned Internet dudes, its not healthy.

so none of the stuff I said holds no merrit or truth? :what: All I'm sayin is u know that females come out of divorces with custody of children. I Know dudes that have to fight in courts like crazy to see their own children. Females in most cases have the upper hand

Reverend Jesse Jackson

Somebody I Am
Daps
2vbtx6a.jpg

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
I've already been married and I have children.

Now tell me why should I get married again?

How does it benefit me?

Why can't I just have a committed relationship with the woman I love without signing a law binding agreement which could potentially give her access to my property, my future earnings and my pension if things go sour?

I understand marriage for the sake of having children and providing a stable household, but I'm not in that boat... so I ask you again, why should I get married brehs?

100:cube:

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
LMAO @ Reincar being one of those "reformed hoes" he despises so much. My nikka was damaged goods the whole time and he a een no it.
mysmilie_3847.gif