I m calling out the GETMARRIED crew for their hypocrisy

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
What kinda twisted mind just wrote that ? :patrice:

I hope you on drugs or in a bad mood while you were typing that cuz if not, then :patrice:

you have to have a twisted mind to not like children and find them to be both obnoxious and annoying? to not like the rebelliousness immaturity of teenagers?

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
Get married brehs.....

Wait... :dwillhuh: I am married....

But nah, let the "get married brehs" crew cook bruh.. I'm married but I never tell people they should do it or try to talk them into it. Its really not for everybody.. If someone ask I will tell them how it has worked out for me. Dudes be talking about how expensive kids are, but thats the least of my concerns cause I rather spend money on my kids than myself. I actually enjoy hanging out with my wife and kids but I know alot of married dudes or dudes periods don't so I get it. But I love the shyt out of my kids and I have never "not" liked kids, babys, etc

I think get married brehs is a funny movement though... I would have been shouting the same thing about 5 years ago and I got friends in real life that feel the same way now. Just do what you feel comfortable doing, and if you don't feel comfortable getting married then DON'T DO IT!

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
Marriage is of no benefit to a man only to a woman and kids.

Women file the majority of divorces, and get custody of the kids 90 percent of the times while you get visitation rights and her new pedo bf is sleeping over playing tickling games with your seed.

Kids are expensive and will cost you nearly 200k before they are 19.

Majority of the women today are rust buckets with 200k miles on the odometer, offering nothing but stress, loud nagging noises and unreliability.

Get married brehs, be shackled down with a depreciation asset with a 60 percent fail rate

sent from royalty via tapatalk

Damn... I'm not even with the "Get Married, Brehs" movement and I was moved by this. :wow:

triplehate

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ECU
So y all neggas don't wanna get married and oppose marriage, right ?

Y all neggas want kids right ?

Then again, y all neggas criticize single mothers ?

Who's the problem ? Them or you, or both of you ? :blink:

Free Post ! :smugfavre:

NO! :blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed:

Sharp

Let That Hoe Go
Daps
The Get Married movement has been going on for the past 30-40 years, it just hasn't been made a formal movement.

Cats been shacking up with chicks and not putting a ring on their finger since the inception of marriage

Cats been avoiding commitment and contractual, law binding agreements.

Women been complaining of men not wanting to get married

We just coined the term

TheBigBopper

Banned
Daps
Get married brehs.....

Wait... :dwillhuh: I am married....

But nah, let the "get married brehs" crew cook bruh.. I'm married but I never tell people they should do it or try to talk them into it. Its really not for everybody.. If someone ask I will tell them how it has worked out for me. Dudes be talking about how expensive kids are, but thats the least of my concerns cause I rather spend money on my kids than myself. I actually enjoy hanging out with my wife and kids but I know alot of married dudes or dudes periods don't so I get it. But I love the shyt out of my kids and I have never "not" liked kids, babys, etc

I think get married brehs is a funny movement though... I would have been shouting the same thing about 5 years ago and I got friends in real life that feel the same way now. Just do what you feel comfortable doing, and if you don't feel comfortable getting married then DON'T DO IT!

:childplease:

This is why I'm never having kids!

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
*Will get married*

*Will enjoy having kids and wife around while G.M.B movement will be 48 still dating*

But then I am the product of a stable two-parent home. :jawalrus: It's unfortunate that not everyone has experienced that.

I intend to give my future kids the same kind of environment. #EnjoyTheBachelorLifestyleBrehs

My parents ts have been married for over 30 years

It doesn't matter what mindset you have, because if your wife's love changes for you it doesn't matter how great of a b husband and father you are..

sent from royalty via tapatalk

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Executive Chair Of The West
u want to get married or already married that's cool for u.. but i can be like don cheadle and be with 1 woman all my life without cheating cause i'm older now and don't need different azz all the time..

My boss a white guy told me how he lost his first wife.. he caught her cheating in bed with a co-worker of hers.. they went to court and got the divorce and he said he ended up paying over $200k to her and there daughter.

i'm not getting married just off the bases if i truly love my wife and never cheated and she be the one that cheated and the whole nine i'm the one paying for it :what: come on the court system is a straight fuking joke

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
The Get Married movement has been going on for the past 30-40 years, it just hasn't been made a formal movement.

Cats been shacking up with chicks and not putting a ring on their finger since the inception of marriage

Cats been avoiding commitment and contractual, law binding agreements.

Women been complaining of men not wanting to get married

We just coined the term

Then why all the hate for single mothers? Whenever you guys(not you specifically) want to shyt on black women you bring up the single mother stat when all it is, is a result this "get married brehs" movement. If you have kids with a woman and you're not married, she's a single mother. and she's included in that stat. Even if you're in a relationship with her.

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
:childplease:

This is why I'm never having kids!

:wtf: I don't get it

You wouldn't want YOUR kid to be fresh and to get to go places and have things you didn't get a chance to get when you were young?

I'm probably like that cause I seen my Pops working hard and buying me and my sister shyt that he didn't have to when he could have been buying shyt for himself... So now, if my Pops need anything I got him on GP... Me and my sister sent him and his lady on a cruise last year..

Wouldn't you want your kids to grow up and look out for you when you get older and when they are able to appreicate the shyt you did for them? :ld: