I m calling out the GETMARRIED crew for their hypocrisy

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
You can do that without being married... it's called a health proxy

If you sign a health proxy, plus 1000 other documents to gain marriage rights, then you are still on the hook legally/financially if the relationship fails.

So why jump through all those extra hoops just to get the same result?

Sharp

Let That Hoe Go
Daps
I don't know how your situation went, but there is no legal precident that ensures this outcome.

In realty most times the man is ok with the woman getting custody, if he's not ok with it there are plenty of legal avenues he can take to get custody. Judges aren't just snatching people's babies from their arms like y'all are implying.

It's an uphill battle. And the child lawyer will usually side with the mom unless she is dysfunctional.

And they don't snatch children, but if the mom moves, then she is probably taking the child with her. The only advantage with being married is that both parents have equal rights to the child until the court declares otherwise. So as a father you could take your child and leave and it won't be considered kidnapping, then you could file for full physical custody and she'd have the uphill battle to fight. Possession is 9/10 of the law.

Steve Murray

#TeamZimmerman
Daps
In realty most times the man is ok with the woman getting custody

Oprah%20shaking%20her%20head.gif

And just how do you know this?

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
http://www.pictureshack.us/images/46117_bustertalkinshyt.gif

So now we really up in this thread actin' like men don't usually end up gettin' their wallets cleaned out a lil bit every month after a divorce?
Only 13% of divorces end with alimony. So no men don't "usualy" get their wallet cleaned out

I don't care how "bad" the woman's doing financially after the divorce compared to when she was married; the man is usually doing WORSE because he still has to work for a reduced paycheck, while the chick just sits there doing the Sonic the Hedgehog "I'm waiting" pose for that money.
Raising a kid and a home on one income is very difficult. It's not "siting there like sonic....."

On the other hand as a man with a job and a kid, regardless of your marriage/divorce status you already know that the majority of your money will go to the kid. Men who only have to pay child support actually have MORE money and time to make more money, than they did while married.

PLUS the chick usually gets the kids.....which means more money to be paid to her. How the hell is that not a win, especially compared to the man?
The dude usualy doesn't want the kid and do you really think $350 a month plus no help raising a kid is a "win"

And we're supposed to be eager to sign up for that possible outcome by getting married? :dontlike:
Your supposed to be eager to have a happy life and healthy relationships. Listening to the scorned dudes on the Internet could prevent that

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
It's an uphill battle. And the child lawyer will usually side with the mom unless she is dysfunctional.

And they don't snatch children, but if the mom moves, then she is probably taking the child with her. The only advantage with being married is that both parents have equal rights to the child until the court declares otherwise. So as a father you could take your child and leave and it won't be considered kidnapping, then you could file for full physical custody and she'd have the uphill battle to fight. Possession is 9/10 of the law.

I can agree with that. But it's not impossible and it is accomplished every day.

In reality most divorces end without much court intervention. Y'all are overblowing this whole issue, cause you seen a couple celebrities get burnt and you read a couple blog posts from men claiming they were perfect and got taken advantage of.

In reality divorce is equally fukked for all parties involved.

Jahmal

HARD ON ATL HOES
Daps
*Will get married*

*Will enjoy having kids and wife around while G.M.B movement will be 48 still dating*

But then I am the product of a stable two-parent home. :jawalrus: It's unfortunate that not everyone has experienced that.

I intend to give my future kids the same kind of environment. #EnjoyTheBachelorLifestyleBrehs

Whats wrong with dating at 48? I'd rather have young fresh puzzy than 40 somthing yr old puzzy from a wife. baby fat? stretch marks? wrinkles? :huhldup: you can have that playboy!

While you are driving your kids around in a Minivan, I'll be picking up chicks in my Maserati. U Mad Bro?

Kalik

Rasta in Babylon
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Florida / Bahamas
The idea that women are "winning" in divorce is one of the most idiotic things I hear repeated on this forum. Women end up in debt with fukked up credit and limited resources, just like men do after a divorce.

Y'all need to quit watching so much tv and listening to these goofy nikkas on the Internet.

:beli:

The only reason my ex-wife ended up like the above, is cuz she stinks with money. Part of the reason I left to begin with... We were supposed to sell the house, she fukked around and lost it (stopped paying).

I'm married again tho :youngsabo::popsbang:
And got my credit back over 700+

:thumbsup:

I'm the only double on the coli?

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Your assessment of men and women emotions would make sense if the trend was true everywhere in the world but it's not.
Clearly something in the western causes women to be quick to file for divorce

Yeah the men beat them upside the head and tell them to sit down in non-western countries

No_bammer_weed

✌️ Coli. Wish y’all the best of luck. One
Daps
I'm pretty sure I've been in longer relationships than you, and have dated more women than you.

Doggy, i would honestly be shocked if the amount of girls uve dated and been with in ur whole life, exceeded an average year for me. Im just keepin it 100, and i got a real life pnc on the coli that will cosign my resume. Dont go that route, black.

Almost all of my past broken and failed relationships are reflection of my own shortcomings and mistakes. Its called introspection. U should try it one day, its long overdue

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
please use stats to make arguments.
Do you have stats to back up that statement? :ufdup:
Show me a stat that says women are "winning" in divorces

I'm not gone to look them up, but there are plenty of scientific studies that prove women are predisposed to nurturing and raising kids. All types of chemical reactions go off in their head when they care for a child. Men don't have this reaction.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
:beli:

The only reason my ex-wife ended up like the above, is cuz she stinks with money. Part of the reason I left to begin with... We were supposed to sell the house, she fukked around and lost it (stopped paying).

I'm married again tho :youngsabo::popsbang:
And got my credit back over 700+

:thumbsup:

I'm the only double on the coli?
The only reason a man would end up broke and fukked up after a divorce is poor money management as well.

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps
Majority of the women today are rust buckets with 200k miles on the odometer, offering nothing but stress, loud nagging noises and unreliability.

seriously reincar, and i'm not even going to turn this into a diss thing and break you down. but how does someone w the checkered past you have shared w us have the moxie to make a statement like that?

what makes all the negative experiences you've been thru in relationships, pregnancy, engagement, and even the law feel that it's ok to just suddenly become born again but "majority of females...."???