I m calling out the GETMARRIED crew for their hypocrisy

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Yeah but you've dated trollups too and you have just as many battle scars and baggage as they do. This 200k mileage you speak of, you've got that and then some. You still haven't answered my question. Why does you being born again somehow erase all that for you but not these trollups you speak of? I'm sure some of them feel like they've changed too.

I'm rebuilt, the engine has been replaced.

sent from royalty via tapatalk

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
Yeah but you've dated trollups too and you have just as many battle scars and baggage as they do. This 200k mileage you speak of, you've got that and then some. You still haven't answered my question. Why does you being born again somehow erase all that for you but not these trollups you speak of? I'm sure some of them feel like they've changed too.

:ohhh: I want to know the answer to this too.

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Not defending anyone and I never said they don't have flaws.

The only reason you think I'm defending them is because you spend so much time attacking women, which begs the question.

Why do you spend so much time attacking something that you supposedly like? Or are you down with the @Paz movement :ufdup:

You call it attacking,I call it looking out for my best interest.

Last edited by a moderator:

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I'm rebuilt, the engine has been replaced.

Right so basically you can't answer my question.

:laff:

Jahmal

HARD ON ATL HOES
Daps
be old trying to be a pimp with 10k post on the-coli.com brehs

be old with a wife with a wrinkled puzzy and bratty kids breh!

Unhappy-Marriage.jpg

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Marriage is of no benefit to a man only to a woman and kids.

Women file the majority of divorces, and get custody of the kids 90 percent of the times while you get visitation rights and her new pedo bf is sleeping over playing tickling games with your seed.

Kids are expensive and will cost you nearly 200k before they are 19.

Majority of the women today are rust buckets with 200k miles on the odometer, offering nothing but stress, loud nagging noises and unreliability.

Get married brehs, be shackled down with a depreciation asset with a 60 percent fail rate

I understand your argument but the way you commoditize ppl is cold as fukk. You sound like a computer shooting out those numbers breh. What shaped your view?

GetSomeMoney

All Star
Supporter
Daps
People shouldnt have to convince anyone about the value of marriage. If the financial, spiritual, and emotional benefits of the institution dont speak to you, then so be it.

But the get married breh coalition are largely sad sack losers. Because they dont possess the confidence in maintaining a union, ( if their not gay that is,) they want to discourage others in pursuing their happiness.

@Marty Kaan exposed how stupid the get married sht is, by doing the same thing to prove a point. Ultimately the whole movement is just anti woman, where scorned males justify their bitterness by cherrypicking stories that make women look bad, and orienting that around their Self victimhood.

Most people here are pro small business, right? Well small business fail at a higher rate than marriages, yet u dont see posters here starting thread after thread, every day, about stories of people losing their life savings in a failed venture, with "start a business breh" tagline. That would be retarded.

Nothing meaningful in life doesnt come without risk. 50% success rate are pretty good odds, and if one is smart about the pursuit of a significant other, those odds cant help but increase.

And to add on the divorce rate is not 50%, its misleading, they measure the divorce rate vs the marriage rate in a given year so the divorces in a given year come from any marriage in the past while they only count marriages in that particular year, the divorce rate is closer to 30% vs ALL marriages

Last edited by a moderator:

AlreadyKnow

Southern Belle
Daps
Reppin
in your wallet
LMAO@ "Disciplined" she's not a child, she's an adult and if a wife was being immature in a relationship, it's up to her husband to communicate that to her and they work that out together.

As far as losing everything you have IF the marriage ends, marry a woman with something to lose as well. A lot of men are hung up on having a housewife or needing to make the most money in a relationship that their marriages basically turn into a head of household/dependent relationship until the shyt goes sour. They and only then do men realize that their wife was an actual adult who now is going to run your pockets. Why? because you've taken care of her for so long. Get a woman with ambition, a CAREER and an investment portfolio and see how quick she is to jump ship.

:beli:Don't listen to that crap about men don't benefit.

But there's a catch -- men and women don't get the same or equal benefits from a legally sanctioned pairing. A man's sex life is likely to improve more than a woman's after getting married
Huffington Post

1. Increase Your Pay
A Virginia Commonwealth University study found that married men earn 22 percent more than their similarly experienced but single colleagues.

2. Speed Up Your Next Promotion
Married men receive higher performance ratings and faster promotions than bachelors, a 2005 study of U.S. Navy officers reported.

3. Keep You Out of Trouble
According to a recent U.S. Department of Justice report, male victims of violent crime are nearly four times more likely to be single than married.

4. Satisfy You in Bed
In 2006, British researchers reviewed the sexual habits of men in 38 countries and found that in every country, married men have more sex.

5. Help You Beat Cancer
In a Norwegian study, divorced and never-married male cancer patients had 11 and 16 percent higher mortality rates, respectively, than married men.

6. Help You Live Longer
A UCLA study found that people in generally excellent health were 88 percent more likely to die over the 8-year study period if they were single.

Read more: Benefits of Marriage: Men's Health

The institute's research shows that, after a divorce, women's household incomes dropped significantly, especially in the first year after the split. Men, on the other hand, saw continued income growth.
Huffington Post
:lupe:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
:beli:Don't listen to that crap about men don't benefit.

:lupe:

1. marrid men have to wokr harder and cant risk slacking off incase they get axed. married men work harder because they have families to feed.
a) eople nowadays get married in their thirties which means that they have at least 10 years of work experience - while single guys are usually younger, therefore shorter in their job.
c) a single man is fine with 50k gig and a bachelor paying 900 a monh or a condo, a married man has more bills.
d) if i was married with a family of course id get a better job that paid more and work long hours to provide for my family, but im single my bills are small i can sit back and enjoy life:noah:

2. Some years ago a work colleague started a family and shortly afterwards got a promotion. He actually told me that the boss told him the reason was that he needed a certain level of income due to his circumstances.

3. well duh of course, single males are out at clubs, traveling to exotic places, at sports bars getting drunk, enjoying life . married men are home tucking in little jimmy.

4. the rate of sexless marriages is absurd, but of course a married man living with his wife would get more sex than a single man, but a single established man of value with options is getting more sex tan a married man

5. its only because wives nag and nag to go to the hospital or the dr. Get your prostate checked hunny, a single man is just drinking with his buddies, out travelling not until its to late does he go to dr.

by Dr. Nithin Jayan on July 29, 2011 at 4:47 PM Health Watch

Print
Email
Comments
Text

A nagging wife can help you live longer, says the recent study on heart patients. Married heart attack victims arrived at the hospital half an hour sooner than those who were not married! However this was found to be applicable only for men.

Men often deny or ignore physical symptoms, both their own and those of their soul mates. A chest pain is often given least importance by men, while their wives cajole them into visiting a doctor. A wife pushes her husband to visit a clinic long before a man thinks he needs to go. This explains why men who experience chest pains while having a heart attack tend to get to a hospital sooner if they're married or in a common-law relationship.

6. see what i posted above, if a single man gets a heart attack living alone no one will find him, if hes married his wife will

im ok with dying early in a resort in aruba :noah::obama:

devizelle

Pro
Daps
Reppin
MOCO awl day
:whoa: Who said I wanted women like that? I'm just saying that women tend to not pursue careers or save money like that.

Please tell me you're joking.

I've actually been through a divorce recently. You take a financial hit in the beginning, but you recover very quickly. It is the emotional hit that you take in addition to the financial one that makes divorce feel as if you're going to die.

People are ignoring this.

2. Some years ago a work colleague started a family and shortly afterwards got a promotion. He actually told me that the boss told him the reason was that he needed a certain level of income due to his circumstances.

So convenient that you have personal examples to refute research. Yeah, some of those were obvious but can't you at least concede that there are SOME benefits in getting married for men?

This idea that women are just lying in wait to trap some man into marriage and then divorce him, take his money and children, and skip away into the sunset is ridiculous. Not everyone should get married but these super extreme responses to the idea of marriage say more about the women yall interact with than the institution of marriage itself.