I m calling out the GETMARRIED crew for their hypocrisy

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
if u aint gone spit out another seed 4 me then u aint helping:rudy:

I'm trying to help you not give up on what you clearly want. You can't predict your love future. You don't know what's going to happen, hoe. Go fukk and be merry until that time comes.

My uterus is closed for business.

MR. SNIFLES

**** YOU THUNDAAAAAAAAAAH
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
THUNDER BUDDIES
I'm trying to help you not give up on what you clearly want. You can't predict your love future. You don't know what's going to happen, hoe. Go fukk and be merry until that time comes.

WHY FOR?

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane

i dont even be merry afterwards tho :sadcam:

Sharp

Let That Hoe Go
Daps
I hear all that good stuff but what u gonna do the day your wife tells you that she wants to get a divorce? All of your theory about the right mate and all that other stuff means nothing. People change. People fall out of love. People want to live their lives. U can't force anybody to stay thanks to no fault divorces

Marriage is committing to unforeseen circumstances with a potential penalty if u or your spouse breaches. U can control what u do but u can't control what your spouse does. So if she cheats how many of u r gonna stay? Too much to think about

Get married brehs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatal

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
GOALS AND VISIONS ARE NOT THE SAME. GOALS ARE APART OF YOUR VISION. YOUR VISION USUALLY DICTATE YOUR GOALS. YOU SET GOALS THAT USUALLY FOLLOW YOUR VISION. YOUR GOALS CHANGE WITH LIFE. YOU CHANGE YOUR GOALS IN ORDER TO LINE UP WITH YOUR VISION FOR YOUR LIFE. IF YOU ATTAIN ALL YOUR MATERIAL GOALS AND YOU HAVE TO SAY "WHAT ELSE" THEN YOU REALLY DIDN'T HAVE A VISION TO START WITH. YOU JUST WANTED STUFF.

IT'S KINDA HARD FOR ME TO PUT IT INTO WORDS. BEST I CAN SAY IS YOUR VISION IS YOUR REASON. ANYBODY CAN MAKE GOALS BUT THE QUESTION IS WHY? WHY DO YOU WANT 1 KID? WHY DO YOU WANT A HOUSE? WHY DO YOU WANT THIS PARTICULAR TYPE OF WOMAN? WHY DO YOU WANT THIS DEGREE?

ANSWER ANY OF THOSE QUESTIONS AND ASK YOURSELF IF YOU COULD GET THE END RESULT WITHOUT THAT ITEM WOULD YOU CHANGE IT? IF YOU WILL THEN YOU COULD CHANGE YOUR GOAL BUT THE VISION IS STILL THERE.

This is 100% game rightchurr...y'all best soak it up.

A lot of dudes are not against being married, but they have "goals" they want to achieve first...a lot of women want to get married because that is a "goal" that gets them closer to a "vision" of where they want to be.

Like my nicca right here is saying, we have to step back and ask "what's the point" of why we want _____...

Sharp

Let That Hoe Go
Daps
And it's not a race thing. All races have these same issues

White women are quicker to divorce than any other race of women

A lot of white men are left in shock when their wife of 20+ years files for divorce while they're in their 40s and early 50s. Usually after the youngest child has left for college.

Most of the time they stay for the kids, but they have decided years ago that they did not want stay with you forever. They just didn't want to raise their kids outside of a family structure.

So now because they've been married 20+ years she is entitled to alimony (type depends on numerous factors). She's now divorced getting her MILF on because she has already raised her kids and has no desire to start a family.

He'll be paying her for the next 20 years or so.

So tell me how did he benefit from marriage?

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

I already have one and I'm in the process of building a more stable financial foundation for her and myself. By the time that's all said and factoring in the it would take to meet someone to have another child with, I think I'll just be too old and I don't want to be old with a newborn.

MR. SNIFLES

**** YOU THUNDAAAAAAAAAAH
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
THUNDER BUDDIES
I already have one and I'm in the process of building a more stable financial foundation for her and myself. By the time that's all said and factoring in the it would take to meet someone to have another child with, I think I'll just be too old and I don't want to be old with a newborn.

I SEE. SO YOU AREN'T AGAINST IT 100% THEN.

CaughtInTWebb

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Big D, Texas
People shouldnt have to convince anyone about the value of marriage. If the financial, spiritual, and emotional benefits of the institution dont speak to you, then so be it.

But the get married breh coalition are largely sad sack losers. Because they dont possess the confidence in maintaining a union, ( if their not gay that is,) they want to discourage others in pursuing their happiness.

@Marty Kaan exposed how stupid the get married sht is, by doing the same thing to prove a point. Ultimately the whole movement is just anti woman, where scorned males justify their bitterness, by cherrypicking stories that make women look bad, and orienting that around their Self victimhood.

Most people here are pro small business, right? Well small business fail at a higher rate than marriages, yet u dont see posters here starting thread after thread, every day, about stories of people losing their life savings in a failed venture, with "start a business breh" tagline. That would be retarded.

Nothing meaningful in life doesnt come without risk. 50% success rate are pretty good odds, and if one is smart about the pursuit of a significant other, those odds cant help but increase.

GOALS AND VISIONS ARE NOT THE SAME. GOALS ARE APART OF YOUR VISION. YOUR VISION USUALLY DICTATE YOUR GOALS. YOU SET GOALS THAT USUALLY FOLLOW YOUR VISION. YOUR GOALS CHANGE WITH LIFE. YOU CHANGE YOUR GOALS IN ORDER TO LINE UP WITH YOUR VISION FOR YOUR LIFE. IF YOU ATTAIN ALL YOUR MATERIAL GOALS AND YOU HAVE TO SAY "WHAT ELSE" THEN YOU REALLY DIDN'T HAVE A VISION TO START WITH. YOU JUST WANTED STUFF.

IT'S KINDA HARD FOR ME TO PUT IT INTO WORDS. BEST I CAN SAY IS YOUR VISION IS YOUR REASON. ANYBODY CAN MAKE GOALS BUT THE QUESTION IS WHY? WHY DO YOU WANT 1 KID? WHY DO YOU WANT A HOUSE? WHY DO YOU WANT THIS PARTICULAR TYPE OF WOMAN? WHY DO YOU WANT THIS DEGREE?

ANSWER ANY OF THOSE QUESTIONS AND ASK YOURSELF IF YOU COULD GET THE END RESULT WITHOUT THAT ITEM WOULD YOU CHANGE IT? IF YOU WILL THEN YOU COULD CHANGE YOUR GOAL BUT THE VISION IS STILL THERE.

Both hit the nail on the head....

Last edited by a moderator:

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
And it's not a race thing. All races have these same issues

White women are quicker to divorce than any other race of women

A lot of white men are left in shock when their wife of 20+ years files for divorce while they're in their 40s and early 50s. Usually after the youngest child has left for college.

Most of the time they stay for the kids, but they have decided years ago that they did not want stay with you forever. They just didn't want to raise their kids outside of a family structure.

So now because they've been married 20+ years she is entitled to alimony (type depends on numerous factors). She's now divorced getting her MILF on because she has already raised her kids and has no desire to start a family.

He'll be paying her for the next 20 years or so.

So tell me how did he benefit from marriage?

:scusthov: that sounds stupid

you might as well never leave the house cause you can get shot

or get p*ssy ever cause people get std's

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
People shouldnt have to convince anyone about the value of marriage. If the financial, spiritual, and emotional benefits of the institution dont speak to you, then so be it.

But the get married breh coalition are largely sad sack losers. Because they dont possess the confidence in maintaining a union, ( if their not gay that is,) they want to discourage others in pursuing their happiness.

@Marty Kaan exposed how stupid the get married sht is, by doing the same thing to prove a point. Ultimately the whole movement is just anti woman, where scorned males justify their bitterness, by cherrypicking stories that make women look bad, and orienting that around their Self victimhood.

Most people here are pro small business, right? Well small business fail at a higher rate than marriages, yet u dont see posters here starting thread after thread, every day, about stories of people losing their life savings in a failed venture, with "start a business breh" tagline. That would be retarded.

Nothing meaningful in life doesnt come without risk. 50% success rate are pretty good odds, and if one is smart about the pursuit of a significant other, those odds cant help but increase.

I'm pretty sure I've been in longer relationships than you, and have dated more women than you.

It's amazing how your calling someone a homosexual when you are the one cavorting in gay bars :scusthov:

Because a man would rather not get married he's bitter and anti woman?

No one said don't date no one said don't get into relationships.

sent from royalty via tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps

:blessed: so I can go in raw