I m calling out the GETMARRIED crew for their hypocrisy

Sharp

Let That Hoe Go
Daps
I can agree with that. But it's not impossible and it is accomplished every day.

In reality most divorces end without much court intervention. Y'all are overblowing this whole issue, cause you seen a couple celebrities get burnt and you read a couple blog posts from men claiming they were perfect and got taken advantage of.

In reality divorce is equally fukked for all parties involved.

I've actually been through a divorce recently. You take a financial hit in the beginning, but you recover very quickly. It is the emotional hit that you take in addition to the financial one that makes divorce feel as if you're going to die.

I have children already and don't plan on having anymore, so there is no reason for me to get married anytime soon.

I'll just remain in a long term monogamous relationship with a woman who is not pressed to get married and just enjoys being happy and having a good time.

I keep it 100 and maybe I might feel differently in 5-10 years from now, but I don't want to live with another woman and I don't want to be responsible for her financial life. I just want to have fun and enjoy her company. I don't want the seriousness of marriage. I've been there and it's not something I want for myself right now.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I've actually been through a divorce recently. You take a financial hit in the beginning, but you recover very quickly. It is the emotional hit that you take in addition to the financial one that makes divorce feel as if you're going to die.

I have children already and don't plan on having anymore, so there is no reason for me to get married anytime soon.

I'll just remain in a long term monogamous relationship with a woman who is not pressed to get married and just enjoys being happy and having a good time.

I keep it 100 and maybe I might feel differently in 5-10 years from now, but I don't want to live with another woman and I don't want to be responsible for her financial life. I just want to have fun and enjoy her company. I don't want the seriousness of marriage. I've been there and it's not something I want for myself right now.
Can't knock you for that, and you are smart for knowing exactly what you want out of life.

It's just the dudes that try to act like women are evil and use the court system to take advantage of poor, innocent, hapless men that have the problem.

Hersh

Superstar
Daps
Not interested in having kids. They're fukking money and time sinks. I want to keep as much time and money for myself as possible.

:smugbiden: most selfish thing is the history of coli--- but its honest--

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Can't knock you for that, and you are smart for knowing exactly what you want out of life.

It's just the dudes that try to act like women are evil and use the court system to take advantage of poor, innocent, hapless men that have the problem.

A lot of women do use the court system to fukk over a man, you are so busy trying to defend women that you can't see any faults they have.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vEDyFvKFcoQ"]Up in the Air (5/9) Movie CLIP - Sell Me Marriage (2009) HD - YouTube[/ame]

sent from royalty via tapatalk

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
A lot of women do use the court system to fukk over a man, you are so busy trying to defend women that you can't see any faults they have.

Not defending anyone and I never said they don't have flaws.

The only reason you think I'm defending them is because you spend so much time attacking women, which begs the question.

Why do you spend so much time attacking something that you supposedly like? Or are you down with the @Paz movement :ufdup:

Last edited by a moderator:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
seriously reincar, and i'm not even going to turn this into a diss thing and break you down. but how does someone w the checkered past you have shared w us have the moxie to make a statement like that?

what makes all the negative experiences you've been thru in relationships, pregnancy, engagement, and even the law feel that it's ok to just suddenly become born again but "majority of females...."???

I've dated great women and have had great relationships if you venture into the quick gems thread you would have b known that

I'm certified to speak on trollups

DStyles

Vegan
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY/Manchester,UK
Get married?

Have kids?

FOH, we just out here fukking bytches 'til the year 2999

tumblr_m5f1byPuPI1rwnab0o1_500.gif

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps
I've dated great women and have had great relationships if you venture into the quick gems thread you would have b known that

I'm certified to speak on trollups

Yeah but you've dated trollups too and you have just as many battle scars and baggage as they do. This 200k mileage you speak of, you've got that and then some. You still haven't answered my question. Why does you being born again somehow erase all that for you but not these trollups you speak of? I'm sure some of them feel like they've changed too.

Kalik

Rasta in Babylon
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Florida / Bahamas

Respect this 100%