I like Dr. Boyce but hes full of shyt sometimes

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
it is, what the use of having money, if u dont have a military or numbers?
u can have all the cash u want, but if i have brute force, ima always control u

I made threads on this and nikkas didn't understand.

I've said these black first guys are either ignorant of or avoiding the real solution bease as most people there scared..

I said you can't buy a man's foot out your ass. Well you can but he won't respect you and may decide to replace it at any time.

Until we hit the gym and get some getback we won't feel good about ourselves and cacs won't respect us. That's law of the jungle there.

How the fukk you gonna get your economics up in a economic system controlled by them lol?!

We need to identify our team. Then we need a home base. Then we form our Army. Then we procure our resources.

Anything else is playing inot the hands of white supremacy.

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
All you have to do to see what could happen to black people is look at what's happening to the native americans. Completely wiped out economically. From a 500+ nations of 600 million people to 15-16 million? Cornell's numbers cannot be dismissed with just "if you work hard, you can over come" nah.... we have to look at that shyt for what it is BUT we can work within this system like Boyce is talking about to make a good life for us all.
There was never 600 million in this country let alone that many natives

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL

Yvette is right, we don't have any fukking wealth and the idea that all blacks start businesses and practice is impossible. race aside, just from a pure capitalistic prospective. In order for capitalism, esp american capitalism to work, alot of people have to lose, so a few can win

People can say whatever they want, oh u need more education, oh u need skills, oh u need a better resume, naw mothafukka, alot of people were just born unlucky and they're going to live a long life of poverty and misery because of it .

Black people don't want to admit it, but were ALWAYS gonna be under white supremacy foot, it don't matter what u own, or how much u make...you're a slave..period!

America isn't a country for us, its a prison, your freedom is an illusion . Boyce knows this, but he have to make money, and he needs black people too believe that every one of them can run an successful business. I wouldn't call him a con man, I think he is largely sincere, but he also is a businessman and there's no such thing as honest business

Facts u can't come to someone else's house and expect equal treatment. That's like a Russian moving to England and complaining that they don't equally give him the same opportunities. Equality is a pipedream. We need our own INDUSTRIES and shyt like that becuase independence should be our goal.

SeveroDrgnfli

Ain't nobody tryin to get indicted.
Daps
Reppin
Always
Exactly

And everybody practices group economics except us
It's not intuitive man. I know that sounds bizarre. In America we're taught to be the best, to compete. But the trick is to COMPETE AS A TEAM. Size doesn't matter. Ability and strategy matter. A team of 8 can beat a team of 11.

Underdog always has the advantage. In soccer the most dangerous score is 2-0. The team with 0 plays to their strengths and stays together. Which usually results in goals. We need to get our heads in the game.

The captains need to organize their lines and the keeper needs to be a god damn Blackhawk helicopter banging the fifty cal! The spine of the team has to be reliable and support the wide players.

SleezyBigSlim

Banned
Daps
true, alot of blacks pigeon hole themselves as far as business goes, hair salons, barber shops etc...nothing wrong with that, but imagine a black pottery class or a black some differnt
You gotta start somewhere bro. I'm thinking about flipping cars and turing that into a small used car dealership if I'm lucky. Then I'll expand into other small businesses like a carb wash and laundromat. If all goes well there will be enough capital for me to do bigger business. Problem is we too good to do dirty work, but that dirty work needs be be done to lead to success. You see Asians with convenience stores and the like. nikkas we too lazy or too good to work a cash register or be seen sweeping a floor even if we own the business smh. I realized that too and now know better.

Daps
Reppin
WestMidWest
:scust:@ the generalizing and stereotyping in this thread

Those of yall with this defeatist attitude and loser mind state in this thread, how many of you same nikkas finna leave this country or commit that? If you don't make a choice, continue to stay on the sidelines and STFU

SeveroDrgnfli

Ain't nobody tryin to get indicted.
Daps
Reppin
Always
You gotta start somewhere bro. I'm thinking about flipping cars and turing that into a small used car dealership if I'm lucky. Then I'll expand into other small businesses like a carb wash and laundromat. If all goes well there will be enough capital for me to do bigger business. Problem is we too good to do dirty work, but that dirty work needs be be done to lead to success. You see Asians with convenience stores and the like. nikkas we too lazy or too good to work a cash register or be seen sweeping a floor even if we own the business smh. I realized that too and now know better.
Exactly. Talk that real shyt breh. You're idea is great. Auto industry is a gold mine and accessible to blacks.

I started selling weed and working at gamestop bro. Lol a nikka came a long way in ten years. I've cleaned toilets. I've had shytty jobs with shyt hours and shyttier pay. But I built on that and always viewed them as stepping stones and opportunities to learn.

I told nikkas I was going to pull up in the champagne Benz rocking something made for me. They clowned me. I stayed grinding. Now I pull up in the champagne Benz in tailored custom clothes doing exactly what I said I'd be doing.

They're still in the hood their families have never left mentally or physically. I've been through every fly city in the bay. Hustling. Doing fly shyt. But I never forget I started making 300 dollars a month.

bnm8907

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yvette is on point. I would also like to add more. There are 3 ways to turn things around for the better.

1. Put our affluent brothers and sistas in office. Not so much the presidency but our local city and state governments. Once we elect our own kind that have or interest at heart and not sell out to whitey one they come with a big bag of money.

2. Major problem we have is one of our black nations are thriving economically. We need to invest in Africa and those black nations closest to the U.S. such as Haiti and Jamaica. All it takes is black wealth to invest over there and pay those people and American size salary to make our products.

3. Stop hating on each other. This is the real reason why we ain't got shyt. Is it genetic? I'm starting to wonder because nikkas hate each other

We hate because were generally in a fukd up state economically.

scarlxrd

Underground
Supporter
Daps
Exactly. Talk that real shyt breh. You're idea is great. Auto industry is a gold mine and accessible to blacks.

I started selling weed and working at gamestop bro. Lol a nikka came a long way in ten years. I've cleaned toilets. I've had shytty jobs with shyt hours and shyttier pay. But I built on that and always viewed them as stepping stones and opportunities to learn.

I told nikkas I was going to pull up in the champagne Benz rocking something made for me. They clowned me. I stayed grinding. Now I pull up in the champagne Benz in tailored custom clothes doing exactly what I said I'd be doing.

They're still in the hood their families have never left mentally or physically. I've been through every fly city in the bay. Hustling. Doing fly shyt. But I never forget I started making 300 dollars a month.

You're so transparent. :mjlol: I await your @originalgangsta moment.

Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Boyce lookin shaky on the debate tip. He didn't even try to counter her andf he actually has points to shut her down. This woulda been light work for me and i'm no expert on these subjects

Yvette looking foolish and scared as usual. I really can't respect people who want to push their agenda so badly, they're willing to be disingenuous. And for the record, calling yvette disingenuous is giving her the benefit of the doubt. She could actually be as stupid as she seems :manny:

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
that's what i be trying to tell people....also look at Katrina, that was a live example of what will happen to black people once this facade collapse and reality strike...people was killing ppl, woman getting raped...and black ppl actually think they're just going to allow us to continue to live here and dance and talk shyt for another million years

this shyt is about to come too an end, esp now more blacks are waking up, they're going to have no choice but to push for martial law, because for this bullshyt economy to how up, somebody ave to be the underclass, and it damn sure isn't going to to be whites ...so the more that black people become educate and demand more, the more whites will lose...and that's when we'll see the gloves come off

education and hard work means nothing if the person giving opportunities is white, shyt I'm more educated and smarter than the white customers that come in the store, they're still the ones with the 50k jobs they got due to white privilege
So why don't you move somewhere you can be a winner?