I like Dr. Boyce but hes full of shyt sometimes

Skrilla

MVP
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Anybody who's encouraging us to start more businesses has the right idea in my opinion. Will i give him (or any of these other Youtube guys) money to hear him say this? No. I've never bought anything from any of them. But i can't knock them for preaching entrepreneurship. Most nikkas rather preach about just having a "good job", so any black person who is talking about actually starting businesses instead of the usual "all you need is a good job from the white man" stuff is on the right track. I'm personally tired of nikkas thinking that working for white ppl is good enough. You can't pass your job down to your kids.

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Anybody who's encouraging us to start more businesses has the right idea in my opinion. Will i give him (or any of these other Youtube guys) money to hear him say this? No. I've never bought anything from any of them. But i can't knock them for preaching entrepreneurship. Most nikkas rather preach about just having a "good job", so any black person who is talking about actually starting businesses instead of the usual "all you need is a good job from the white man" stuff is on the right track. I'm personally tired of nikkas thinking that working for white ppl is good enough. You can't pass your job down to your kids.
i agree , but what im saying is...it might sound bleak but the truth is...without military power and numbers....well always be second class citizens

bnm8907

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I agree, but yes in past videos he has said all blacks need to start businesses .... but yes more blacks do need to have businesses, but looking at the bigger picture, our problems is so much bigger than just economics...our toxic culture, mental health, gender relationships, everything is fukked up

its not like that with other races, where they come from poverty but everything else is intact, so all they have to do is focus on the economic part

I humbly disagree with this. I believe economics and the lack of capital is our #1 issue. The other issues and dysfunctions we have are largely symptoms of our lack of wealth and capital over generations.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
You can answer that question yourself. What business do you typically see the majority of black business people getting into? There are other sectors of business we should explore more.

Its common sense. Diversity equals a healthy environment. That's proven by science and nature. Nobody is going to get rich quickly. Again, you may not like what I'm saying. But the proof is in the pudding. And I got a lot of pudding.

"Black" people are losing because we marginalize everything we do by operating under this false notion of "black". We all share the same color sure, but we are not all the same by anymeans. Black people lose because putting black (racially) first essentially means you are taking in your c00ns and cancers. Until "black" people look at and define Blackness as an idealology "black" people will always lose. Because someone is "black" we convince ourselfs to support their mediocrity, or tell ourselves we have to listen to their idiotic opinions.

DrX

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I humbly disagree with this. I believe economics and the lack of capital is our #1 issue. The other issues and dysfunctions we have are largely symptoms of our lack of wealth and capital over generations.
cant cant seriously believe that...its deeper than wealth, if can give a psychologically destroyed person some wealth bro....they'll just going to be a wealthy destroyed person

black Americans have a special set of problems, and the trauma we faced isnt normal, its very intense....alot of black ppl have deep seeded issues

DrX

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You can answer that question yourself. What business do you typically see the majority of black business people getting into? There are other sectors of business we should explore more.

Its common sense. Diversity equals a healthy environment. That's proven by science and nature. Nobody is going to get rich quickly. Again, you may not like what I'm saying. But the proof is in the pudding. And I got a lot of pudding.

true, alot of blacks pigeon hole themselves as far as business goes, hair salons, barber shops etc...nothing wrong with that, but imagine a black pottery class or a black some differnt

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
true, alot of blacks pigeon hole themselves as far as business goes, hair salons, barber shops etc...nothing wrong with that, but imagine a black pottery class or a black some differnt

All that is useless without the infrastructure to produce the goods that are in those businesses and the infrasture that actually makes a community (hospitals, farms, police/military).

SeveroDrgnfli

Ain't nobody tryin to get indicted.
Daps
Reppin
Always
"Black" people are losing because we marginalize everything we do by operating under this false notion of "black". We all share the same color sure, but we are not all the same by anymeans. Black people lose because putting black (racially) first essentially means you are taking in your c00ns and cancers. Until "black" people look at and define Blackness as an idealology "black" people will always lose. Because someone is "black" we convince ourselfs to support their mediocrity, or tell ourselves we have to listen to their idiotic opinions.
I figured this was where you'd go with that. You gotta get around this man. Black is black is black. Fly together or die together B.

What you fail to realize is black is an ideology already. It's not real. There is no community. It only exists in the hearts and minds of black people.

c00ns have value. Everyone has a value that can be monetized. When I coached soccer some kids couldn't even receive a hot pass on a half turn. They basically couldn't play. So I told them to mark whoever had the ball and make their life miserable.

Now the cancer of my team is benefit to us. In college I studied ecology with a focus on resource management. Successful ecosystems are diverse and they use all resources available to be self sustaining.

Also if we're going to define black we have to define c00n. I'm not for defining anything. I think the definition of black should be more flexible. Because the current system we're running has failed us for centuries.

I think our community has more toxic assets than healthy ones. But I know I have to work with what I have. It's a long story fam, but I used to work with everybody except black people. Not by choice. My community couldn't afford my services and didn't view it as a necessity. Because it wasn't.

This time around I'm building my business around my own community. Rather than one with more and higher quality assets.

bnm8907

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
cant cant seriously believe that...its deeper than wealth, if can give a psychologically destroyed person some wealth bro....they'll just going to be a wealthy destroyed person

black Americans have a special set of problems, and the trauma we faced isnt normal, its very intense....alot of black ppl have deep seeded issues

I agree our problems are special I just believe a lot of our problems we have developed because we lack wealth, capital, and our communities. Over time because of this lack we have become dysfunctional in a lot of ways.

DrX

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
All that is useless without the infrastructure to produce the goods that are in those businesses and the infrasture that actually makes a community (hospitals, farms, police/military).
good point, which is also true....we have no means of production

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
good point, which is also true....we have no means of production
This is why we are the worlds whore.

People sell us our own resources because they have the means to create the end product. From raw materials in africa to sports and entertainment in america. We produce the raw material/labor and other groups make the end product and sell it back to us.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I figured this was where you'd go with that. You gotta get around this man. Black is black is black. Fly together or die together B.

What you fail to realize is black is an ideology already. It's not real. There is no community. It only exists in the hearts and minds of black people.

c00ns have value. Everyone has a value that can be monetized. When I coached soccer some kids couldn't even receive a hot pass on a half turn. They basically couldn't play. So I told them to mark whoever had the ball and make their life miserable.

Now the cancer of my team is benefit to us. In college I studied ecology with a focus on resource management. Successful ecosystems are diverse and they use all resources available to be self sustaining.

Also if we're going to define black we have to define c00n. I'm not for defining anything. I think the definition of black should be more flexible. Because the current system we're running has failed us for centuries.

I think our community has more toxic assets than healthy ones. But I know I have to work with what I have. It's a long story fam, but I used to work with everybody except black people. Not by choice. My community couldn't afford my services and didn't view it as a necessity. Because it wasn't.

This time around I'm building my business around my own community. Rather than one with more and higher quality assets.

Lmfao

SeveroDrgnfli

Ain't nobody tryin to get indicted.
Daps
Reppin
Always
Exactly my point. All high risk business that will fail eventually. Lol fukk I look like opening a restaurant in the hottest spot for that shyt. Like an idiot!

I'm going have food carts all over the planet one day. I'll have them in business plazas, schools, wherever else they'll fit. I'm taking my style of cooking where they don't have it. Lol in the bay I'm just another cook.

But when I leave people recognize the sauce because they've never experienced what I'm preparing.

I play to win my G. It's not about confirming I'm black, being a good person, or playing by rules. It's simply about holding up the biggest trophy in the world while I'm drinking champagne out of it.