I like Dr. Boyce but hes full of shyt sometimes

SeveroDrgnfli

Ain't nobody tryin to get indicted.
Daps
Reppin
Always
It is what it is man. I'm still thriving. I'm trying to have a serious discussion about group economics. And this is what happens typically with black men. And it a symptom of why weve failed in this country where there's money everywhere.

You laugh at me because you think I'm silly and I laugh at you because I think you're silly. Only thing we've accomplished is making sure two black men never work together. Feeding into white male supremacy by dividing one another.

By hey, what I do I know? I'm a fakkit.

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I agree our problems are special I just believe a lot of our problems we have developed because we lack wealth, capital, and our communities. Over time because of this lack we have become dysfunctional in a lot of ways.
economics will help in alot of ways, but another thing is, capitalism is still about competition...so if they're more black businesses, black people are still gonna want to compete and be # 1 ....and were still going to have the gender issues between BM and BW that exist. really this is beyond just economics, although economics is important but its still a band-aid solution

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Dude must've really got traumatized at Syracuse, honestly I think the amount of work ethic it took for him to get that PHD and the disrespect he experienced drove him mad too extent, hes always talking about the corporate plantation n shyt...i mean it cant be that bad, its not as fly as owning a business but i rather have a corp job than fukking retail or something like that

dude is OBSESSED with black everything, he sets all these parameters, u can take white money, u cant do this, cant do that...i understand the part abiut if they give u something, they control u, but sometimes getting started, you have to get how ever u can....the notion on being black with nothing and becoming a great entrepenur without a little help is some unrealistic shyt
Once you earn a lot and it's taken away due to your race, you too will have a different perspective. Most of us wasn't born pro Black. We become pro black by life experiences.

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Exactly my point. All high risk business that will fail eventually. Lol fukk I look like opening a restaurant in the hottest spot for that shyt. Like an idiot!

I'm going have food carts all over the planet one day. I'll have them in business plazas, schools, wherever else they'll fit. I'm taking my style of cooking where they don't have it. Lol in the bay I'm just another cook.

But when I leave people recognize the sauce because they've never experienced what I'm preparing.

I play to win my G. It's not about confirming I'm black, being a good person, or playing by rules. It's simply about holding up the biggest trophy in the world while I'm drinking champagne out of it.
really smart idea breh...dont give too much about your ideas up, ppl ear hustling

"I play to win my G. It's not about confirming I'm black, being a good person, or playing by rules. It's simply about holding up the biggest trophy in the world while I'm drinking champagne out of it."

thats true also, business is about selling to everybody, u dont have to like them or agree with them but youre suppose to have something they want or need

and alot of black people do have a to take things personal

SeveroDrgnfli

Daps
Reppin
Always
:patrice:

Interesting field..... Endless possibilities to make money.....
I know I come off as real crazy on here. But I'm a damn good business man. I've only had three jobs my whole life and I'm about 30. I started my first business when I was a freshman in HS. None of my business failed. I parlayed them into something bigger everytime.

our problems we have developed because we lack wealth, capital, and our communities. Over time because of this lack we have become dysfunctional in a lot of ways.
Exactly. Most black people were raised to get a job and be good citizens. They weren't raised to be leaders of industry. Luckily I was educated with whites, arabs, and Asians. So I was taught to be a leader.

There's two types of education in america. You learn to rule or you learn to take instruction. The wealthy are taught to lead. They get real educations. Not these half ass basic educations that only teach people to read and write. Everyone can be bill gates. Everyone can be Jay Z.

Re-educate yourself. Learn to be a leader. I can't say it enough. All the successful people I know we're taught to lead.

Team captains. Class presidents. Champions. Honors classes. AP. College prep. Or their parents taught them to lead. Or some hustler taught them how to lead.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
It is what it is man. I'm still thriving. I'm trying to have a serious discussion about group economics. And this is what happens typically with black men. And it a symptom of why weve failed in this country where there's money everywhere.

You laugh at me because you think I'm silly and I laugh at you because I think you're silly. Only thing we've accomplished is making sure two black men never work together. Feeding into white male supremacy by dividing one another.

By hey, what I do I know? I'm a fakkit.

Lmfao

bnm8907

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
economics will help in alot of ways, but another thing is, capitalism is still about competition...so if they're more black businesses, black people are still gonna want to compete and be # 1 ....and were still going to have the gender issues between BM and BW that exist. really this is beyond just economics, although economics is important but its still a band-aid solution

True but to me in the grand scheme of things stuff like like black gender issues is low compared to our poverty, lack of resources, and having safe communities.

We could have perfect black gender relations tommarrow, and that wont stop cops from killing us without penalty, it won't put food on the table, it wont give us jobs or business to work at, and it won't give us safe communities to live in.

bnm8907

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
really smart idea breh...dont give too much about your ideas up, ppl ear hustling

"I play to win my G. It's not about confirming I'm black, being a good person, or playing by rules. It's simply about holding up the biggest trophy in the world while I'm drinking champagne out of it."

thats true also, business is about selling to everybody, u dont have to like them or agree with them but youre suppose to have something they want or need

I think Boyce watkins would agree with this as well. I say this because he says he looks up Dr. Claude Anderson who says verbatum to sell to everyone. The key is you take that money you made and spend in your(black) community. I think if we did this it would be a step in the right direction

Nigerianwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Boyce makes money off YouTube views. So sometimes he makes chatty patty gossip videos and spouts BS just to get clicks and views. He is not doing what he does for charity and I don't hold that against him. He found a niche that works for him.

I think overall his message is positive and in the right direction. I don't agree with everything he says and definitely dont think everyone should strive to own businesses. What everyone should do is strive to educate themselves as much as possible. This country and capitalism preys on the ignorant and uninformed.

SeveroDrgnfli

Daps
Reppin
Always
The criticism I hear from my homies of other races on why black have failed is always the same. We do not stick together and we are not flexible.

I see it in the kitchen everyday. All the Latinos stick together. All the crackers stick together. The Asians are gang. Arabs are a gang. Black people are haters. You can blame white supremacy all you want.

But nikkas are haters. Until we come to terms with the bitterness in our community and let that shyt go we will never build the bridges we need to cross into the promised land.

I've been there guys. And it's fukking beautiful. I've played sports most of my life. We won a lot. We didn't always like each other, lol nobody liked me, but I was the fastest and had the best vision. Without me there was no team.

So they learned to separate my skill set from my personality and we thrived. I learned a lot from sports. We learned to like each other because we won together. When you're up it doesn't matter what your team is into outside of work.

Only reason I drink beer is to rock with the average man. I hate beer. It makes you fat. I hate fat. But I'll nurse a beer for hours to bond with my teammates. You gotta concede sometimes.

SleezyBigSlim

Banned
Daps
Yvette is on point. I would also like to add more. There are 3 ways to turn things around for the better.

1. Put our affluent brothers and sistas in office. Not so much the presidency but our local city and state governments. Once we elect our own kind that have or interest at heart and not sell out to whitey one they come with a big bag of money.

2. Major problem we have is none of our black nations are thriving economically. We need to invest in Africa and those black nations closest to the U.S. such as Haiti and Jamaica. All it takes is black wealth to invest over there and pay those people and American size salary to make our products.

3. Stop hating on each other. This is the real reason why we ain't got shyt. Is it genetic? I'm starting to wonder because nikkas hate each other

Last edited:

Skrilla

MVP
Daps
Reppin
Cali
The criticism I hear from my homies of other races on why black have failed is always the same. We do not stick together and we are not flexible.

I see it in the kitchen everyday. All the Latinos stick together. All the crackers stick together. The Asians are gang. Arabs are a gang. Black people are haters. You can blame white supremacy all you want.

Exactly

And everybody practices group economics except us

SeveroDrgnfli

Daps
Reppin
Always

Thanks big bro. Good advice as usual. I'm going to fall back. This is a topic I care very much about. It could free our people.