I like Dr. Boyce but hes full of shyt sometimes

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Breh her solution STARTS with Boyce's position. The same shyt she's arguing against is actually whats gonna get her what she wants :mindblown:

We gonna need to get on code and build up our economy somewhat before we can even try to demand any reparations. shyt costs bread. Court fees and repeatedly filing, buying and building politicians to push for it, LOBBYING, etc.

Dr Claud is already trying to do what her dumb ass is whining about and she called him foolish :snoop:
That's one of our problems.

People will critique men like Boyce to death but provide no solid alternative solution.

bnm8907

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I do agree with some of what she said, but I think Dr Anderson's Powernomics lays it out pretty well. A lot of ppl are unfamiliar with it though.

After hearing Yvette, I do get her point, but what does she and others think the solution is? Because once again, it comes off like "oh well theres nothing we can do". I do think right now we could do more than what we're doing. Not on the level of Asians but just improve on what we're doing. And yes I'm doing it before someone sarcastically asks me

I'm a big fan of Dr. Anderson. I think his powernomics plan or something along those lines should be the main focus of our generation. Like just getting the mindset at least.
Breh her solution STARTS with Boyce's position. The same shyt she's arguing against is actually whats gonna get her what she wants :mindblown:

We gonna need to get on code and build up our economy somewhat before we can even try to demand any reparations. shyt costs bread. Court fees and repeatedly filing, buying and building politicians to push for it, LOBBYING, etc.

Dr Claud is already trying to do what her dumb ass is whining about and she called him foolish :snoop:

Anyone who truly follows Dr. Andersons work knows there isn't too many people out more serious about getting reperations then he is. He ain't here having discussions, he's been actively trying to do it.

I think what she is saying we realistically aren't going to get to the step of buying politicians part of the Powernomics blueprint. That's like the second step. I think she doesn't believe can get to that step without government help.

At least that's wut I took from it. I'd have to read her article tho.

Daps
Reppin
Oakland
I'm a big fan of Dr. Anderson. I think his powernomics plan or something along those lines should be the main focus of our generation. Like just getting the mindset at least.

Anyone who truly follows Dr. Andersons work knows there isn't too many people out more serious about getting reperations then he is. He ain't here having discussions, he's been actively trying to do it.

I think what she is saying we realistically aren't going to get to the step of buying politicians part of the Powernomics blueprint. That's like the second step. I think she doesn't believe can get to that step without government help.

At least that's wut I took from it. I'd have to read her article tho.

I read her article. It's absolute trash and it's launched off of a disingenuous argument. Check it out for yourself Stop Saying "African-Americans Should be More Like Asians". It's Ignorant. - Breaking Brown

Off topic she suspect as hell breh. She running with them Ebony.com frauds. She disses people that's going at white supremacy AND leaning pro black (financial empowerment, anti gay, anti feminist, etc). My nikka peep her hit list:

Tariq
Farrakhan
Umar
Frances Cress Welsing (right after she died)
Dr Claud Anderson
Boyce

Last edited:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Tariq
Farrakhan
Umar
Frances Cress Welsing
Dr Claud Anderson
Boyce
agreed, and it really takes a certain level of boldness to shyt on anderson on the channel of a man thats partnered with him. shes attacked anyone coming with short term solutions.

part of me believes thats because she just has a broader viewpoint, she still has cac family. its easier for them to draw the comparisons to how blacks are living versus how whites are living. the truth is, most black folks dont even realize how shyt of a situation we're collectively in.

Busted_Toes

Veteran
Daps
I read her article. It's absolute trash and it's launched off of a disingenuous argument. Check it out for yourself Stop Saying "African-Americans Should be More Like Asians". It's Ignorant. - Breaking Brown

Off topic she suspect as hell breh. She running with them Ebony.com frauds. She disses people that's going at white supremacy AND leaning pro black (financial empowerment, anti gay, anti feminist, etc). My nikka peep her hit list:

Tariq
Farrakhan
Umar
Frances Cress Welsing (right after she died)
Dr Claud Anderson
Boyce
Her husband is a CAC :sas2:

Black Feminist predictable :banderas:

Daps
Reppin
Oakland
agreed, and it really takes a certain level of boldness to shyt on anderson on the channel of a man thats partnered with him. shes attacked anyone coming with short term solutions.

part of me believes thats because she just has a broader viewpoint, she still has cac family. its easier for them to draw the comparisons to how blacks are living versus how whites are living. the truth is, most black folks dont even realize how shyt of a situation we're collectively in.

Breh it's downright disgusting :scust:
But if she's willing to disrespect a legendary Black woman, who spent her entire adult life fighting white supremacy, RIGHT AFTER SHE DIED (before her funeral) :yeshrug:

There's really no limit to her levels of fukkery :ehh:

Remember she shytted on farrakhan ON BOYCE'S channel? :mjlol:

dynamik

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I agree, but yes in past videos he has said all blacks need to start businesses .... but yes more blacks do need to have businesses, but looking at the bigger picture, our problems is so much bigger than just economics...our toxic culture, mental health, gender relationships, everything is fukked up

its not like that with other races, where they come from poverty but everything else is intact, so all they have to do is focus on the economic part

Correction. He often states that not all blacks need to own businesses, but they at least need to KNOW how to run a business.

Daps
Reppin
Oakland
I agree, but yes in past videos he has said all blacks need to start businesses .... but yes more blacks do need to have businesses, but looking at the bigger picture, our problems is so much bigger than just economics...our toxic culture, mental health, gender relationships, everything is fukked up

its not like that with other races, where they come from poverty but everything else is intact, so all they have to do is focus on the economic part

Boyce's original position is, and i'm paraphrasing, "ALL black folks should try to start businesses. If you can't do that, then partner up and/or buy into a business with people you know. Can't do that? Invest (stocks etc)". He wants that buisness mindset to become a staple of black culture. He's teaching this to black CHILDREN right now.

Economically that's a stronger position than ANY other group past or present. I really find it hard to hate on that.

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
All he cares about is HIS money. When Syracuse gave him the boot all of a sudden he became pro black. This clown showed his true colors stopping Tyler and Wayne's Mountain Dew sponsorship. I will NEVER let this fat hater off the hook for that shyt.

fukk Boyce Watkins :pacspit:

All these YouTube pro black gurus only care about money and sell products to lazy weak scared people

Last edited:

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
because its their shyt, owning is an illusion, its their country, their land, their resources, and us owning anything is simply an illusion....if society collapsed and the govt came to your door with guns and said "hand me the keys" what are u going to do?

there is no black economy, because in reality, there is no such thing as an economy...money is paper backed by nothing but the power people give it. Its not tangible
This is true. Its a promise that it's worth something to get you what you want.