I like Dr. Boyce but hes full of shyt sometimes

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
,,in a sense...but this is no slavery like my ancestors endured:ufdup:
alot nikkas might as be in chattel slavery, i guarantee you that if the white man told alot of nikkas to take their asses back, they would, and find a way too justify it

"well its not that bad, they give us free cable and dont whoop us, stop complaining nikka"

scarlxrd

Underground
Supporter
Daps
Dude must've really got traumatized at Syracuse, honestly I think the amount of work ethic it took for him to get that PHD and the disrespect he experienced drove him mad too extent, hes always talking about the corporate plantation n shyt...i mean it cant be that bad, its not as fly as owning a business but i rather have a corp job than fukking retail or something like that

dude is OBSESSED with black everything, he sets all these parameters, u can take white money, u cant do this, cant do that...i understand the part abiut if they give u something, they control u, but sometimes getting started, you have to get how ever u can....the notion on being black with nothing and becoming a great entrepenur without a little help is some unrealistic shyt
That's why I honestly was waiting for this debate with Cornell. She has a lot of interesting points about black wealth. She keeps me grounded breh. I make a decent living (not balling, gotta put that) but I can't get gassed up to think majority of black people are like that, not even 51/49 split. We're still struggling no matter how many black people I had or didn't have in my college classes. They're like polar opposite on the issue, it's really interesting.

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
I dont think Dr. Boyce Watkins ever claimed that all black people who attempt to start a business will succeed and thrive. I think he just wants us to TRY. As opposed to going to the default mindstate of asking other races for jobs

OBVIOUSLY there are going to be some black folks who will be more successful at it than others... OBVIOUSLY there will be some people who will fail.

UrNHF3p.gif

DrX

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i was going to hate, but yvette ole yellow ass smoked him. :dame: she's 100% correct, even with all the doom and gloom rhetoric
she smoked him because the harsh truth is, simply white people have the #s and weapons to totally annihilate us if they wanted .... when u break it all the way down, and just be real about it

so u can get all the money u want, the problem is, what is money exactly? its a fukking sheet of paper...if society was too collapse, u can survive with a sheet of paper...its ppl that give money power

scarlxrd

Underground
Supporter
Daps
she smoked him because the harsh truth is, simply white people have the #s and weapons to totally annihilate us if they wanted .... when u break it all the way down, and just be real about it

so u can get all the money u want, the problem is, what is money exactly? its a fukking sheet of paper...if society was too collapse, u can survive with a sheet of paper...its ppl that give money power
All you have to do to see what could happen to black people is look at what's happening to the native americans. Completely wiped out economically. From a 500+ nations of 600 million people to 15-16 million? Cornell's numbers cannot be dismissed with just "if you work hard, you can over come" nah.... we have to look at that shyt for what it is BUT we can work within this system like Boyce is talking about to make a good life for us all.

DrX

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's why I honestly was waiting for this debate with Cornell. She has a lot of interesting points about black wealth. She keeps me grounded breh. I make a decent living but I can't get gassed up to think majority of black people are like that, not even 51/49 split. We're still struggling no matter how many black people I had or didn't have in my college classes. They're like polar opposite on the issue, it's really interesting.
black people are delusional, and actually think they're assimilate and everything is all good. anything we have is borrowed, we cant own land, because this isnt our land, its white people with all the nukes and weapons land.

Don King said it best, you're a nikka in america regardless if you're rich or poor.

SeveroDrgnfli

Ain't nobody tryin to get indicted.
Daps
Reppin
Always

Yvette is right, we don't have any fukking wealth and the idea that all blacks start businesses and practice is impossible. race aside, just from a pure capitalistic prospective. In order for capitalism, esp american capitalism to work, alot of people have to lose, so a few can win

People can say whatever they want, oh u need more education, oh u need skills, oh u need a better resume, naw mothafukka, alot of people were just born unlucky and they're going to live a long life of poverty and misery because of it .

Black people don't want to admit it, but were ALWAYS gonna be under white supremacy foot, it don't matter what u own, or how much u make...you're a slave..period!

America isn't a country for us, its a prison, your freedom is an illusion . Boyce knows this, but he have to make money, and he needs black people too believe that every one of them can run an successful business. I wouldn't call him a con man, I think he is largely sincere, but he also is a businessman and there's no such thing as honest business

Your best post of all time. I think @BlackPearl and myself are in the top five most successful coli members. Low key, she's still on her shyt. Salute to that God. Anyway,

X you're right. We have no wealth and a small amount of resurces. The kicker is we don't have the knowledge of how to combine what do we have and make a sustainable income, right?

Well its funny @Fly.Union dapped the OP. He's exactly the problem with our community. He's a divisive. He's a follower. Contributes little to the board other than daps and cheerleading.

We need leaders and unifers. Somebody has to get the fukk over the fact people are different. And success involves managing challenging relationships. And if you're too stupid to realize everyone is valuable. Some of us have very high values and abrasives personalities. And we're not allowed to participate in black group economics.

Mainly because our idea don't involve traditional black shyt. It's whatever were interested in or see as a viable option. Business is about exploiting a moment or resource. It's very simple. Unfortunately black people have no generational wealth or generational business knowledge being exchanged.

I could see these idiots now. "I don't sell to fakkits nikka, I don't sell to c00ns, I don't sell to trannies, his pants too tight breh let's not sell to him."

I will sell anything to anyone for 2 and half times whatever the fukk I paid for it. I'm studying kitchen management right now and it's mainly balancing the books.

That combined with my knowledge of the daily operations of business there's no way I'll fail in my next business. Which will be my last.

I just laugh because black people are salty as fukk. I never hear anything good from them about what I'm doing. It's kind of funny but mainly sad. They all want good jobs. So they view me building a legitimate business that's grossed over 60 thousand dollars.

I've had collabs with sports leagues, school districts, city fitness programs, camps. It's all because I'll fukk with anybody who can get some money and isn't a dumbass.

The key to this shyt is market to yourself. Find a niche market that you naturally vibe with and develop your business around their needs and you'll thrive. Do a lot of free work. Get your name out there. If you don't work for free you're not worth paying. Work with people. I adjusted my prices for every client I had. I'd work an hour for free after making my numbers work for me.

Ask for help. This isn't the 90s. You don't have to do everything yourself. I've had a lot of help. Finally, read, consume all reading material. It gives you the ability to talk about anything. Which means you can be anyone's friend. That's more valuable than motherfukking gold.

Of course I'll get called a liar. But idgaf. Either way my life is good. I have everything I want and I earned it by working my ass off for myself for almost ten years.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Your best post of all time. I think @BlackPearl and myself are in the top five most successful coli members. Low key, she's still on her shyt. Salute to that God. Anyway,

X you're right. We have no wealth and a small amount of resurces. The kicker is we don't have the knowledge of how to combine what do we have and make a sustainable income, right?

Well its funny @Fly.Union dapped the OP. He's exactly the problem with our community. He's a divisive. He's a follower. Contributes little to the board other than daps and cheerleading.

We need leaders and unifers. Somebody has to get the fukk over the fact people are different. And success involves managing challenging relationships. And if you're too stupid to realize everyone is valuable. Some of us have very high values and abrasives personalities. And we're not allowed to participate in black group economics.

Mainly because our idea don't involve traditional black shyt. It's whatever were interested in or see as a viable option. Business is about exploiting a moment or resource. It's very simple. Unfortunately black people have no generational wealth or generational business knowledge being exchanged.

I could see these idiots now. "I don't sell to fakkits nikka, I don't sell to c00ns, I don't sell to trannies, his pants too tight breh let's not sell to him."

I will sell anything to anyone for 2 and half times whatever the fukk I paid for it. I'm studying kitchen management right now and it's mainly balancing the books.

That combined with my knowledge of the daily operations of business there's no way I'll fail in my next business. Which will be my last.

I just laugh because black people are salty as fukk. I never hear anything good from them about what I'm doing. It's kind of funny but mainly sad. They all want good jobs. So they view me building a legitimate business that's grossed over 60 thousand dollars.

I've had collabs with sports leagues, school districts, city fitness programs, camps. It's all because I'll fukk with anybody who can get some money and isn't a dumbass.

The key to this shyt is market to yourself. Find a niche market that you naturally vibe with and develop your business around their needs and you'll thrive. Do a lot of free work. Get your name out there. If you don't work for free you're not worth paying. Work with people. I adjusted my prices for every client I had. I'd work an hour for free after making my numbers work for me.

Ask for help. This isn't the 90s. You don't have to do everything yourself. I've had a lot of help. Finally, read, consume all reading material. It gives you the ability to talk about anything. Which means you can be anyone's friend. That's more valuable than motherfukking gold.

Of course I'll get called a liar. But idgaf. Either way my life is good. I have everything I want and I earned it by working my ass off for myself for almost ten years.

What is "traditional black stuff"?

BrandonBanks

Arab Money
Daps
He said all black ppl need to start businesses? All?

I think more of us do need to pursue entrepreneurship, but "all" would be impossible. Not all of us need to be bosses, there just needs to be more of a balances of bosses and employees. Right now we have the lowest entrepreneurship rate out of every group of men in the U.S. We have a lot of black employees and very very few black employers.
We do need more black employers. That doesn't mean black employees aren't still needed, but we do need more black employers.

I just see something wrong with the overwhelming majority of black ppl being employees for white employers. We're too dependent on our oppressors for employment.

I also see something wrong with most of the businesses in black areas being owned by asians, arabs, etc

If enough of us owned businesses, then more of us could go to other black ppl for employment instead of having to largely rely on these cacs for employment.

There will always be a certain amount of us who are employees, and there's nothing wrong with being an employee, employees are necessary....but more employers are necessary as well.

DrX

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
All you have to do to see what could happen to black people is look at what's happening to the native americans. Completely wiped out economically. From a 500+ nations of 600 million people to 15-16 million? Cornell's numbers cannot be dismissed with just "if you work hard, you can over come" nah.... we have to look at that shyt for what it is BUT we can work within this system like Boyce is talking about to make a good life for us all.

that's what i be trying to tell people....also look at Katrina, that was a live example of what will happen to black people once this facade collapse and reality strike...people was killing ppl, woman getting raped...and black ppl actually think they're just going to allow us to continue to live here and dance and talk shyt for another million years

this shyt is about to come too an end, esp now more blacks are waking up, they're going to have no choice but to push for martial law, because for this bullshyt economy to how up, somebody ave to be the underclass, and it damn sure isn't going to to be whites ...so the more that black people become educate and demand more, the more whites will lose...and that's when we'll see the gloves come off

education and hard work means nothing if the person giving opportunities is white, shyt I'm more educated and smarter than the white customers that come in the store, they're still the ones with the 50k jobs they got due to white privilege

DrX

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He said all black ppl need to start businesses? All?

I think more of us do need to pursue entrepreneurship, but "all" would be impossible. Not all of us need to be bosses, there just needs to be more of a balances of bosses and employees. Right now we have the lowest entrepreneurship rate out of every group of men in the U.S. We have a lot of black employees and very very few black employers.
We do need more black employers. That doesn't mean black employees aren't still needed, but we do need more black employers.

I just see something wrong with the overwhelming majority of black ppl being employees for white employers. We're too dependent on our oppressors for employment.

I also see something wrong with most of the businesses in black areas being owned by asians, arabs, etc

If enough of us owned businesses, then more of us could go to other black ppl for employment instead of having to largely rely on these cacs for employment.

There will always be a certain amount of us who are employees, and there's nothing wrong with being an employee, employees are necessary....but more employers are necessary as well.
I agree, but yes in past videos he has said all blacks need to start businesses .... but yes more blacks do need to have businesses, but looking at the bigger picture, our problems is so much bigger than just economics...our toxic culture, mental health, gender relationships, everything is fukked up

its not like that with other races, where they come from poverty but everything else is intact, so all they have to do is focus on the economic part

SeveroDrgnfli

Ain't nobody tryin to get indicted.
Daps
Reppin
Always
What is "traditional black stuff"?
You can answer that question yourself. What business do you typically see the majority of black business people getting into? There are other sectors of business we should explore more.

Its common sense. Diversity equals a healthy environment. That's proven by science and nature. Nobody is going to get rich quickly. Again, you may not like what I'm saying. But the proof is in the pudding. And I got a lot of pudding.

bnm8907

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

When she said our money is Robitussin :dead: :laff:

:mjcry: