I like Dr. Boyce but hes full of shyt sometimes

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Black people in the USA have no fukking future...

I wish nikkas would stop acting like we do....:mjlol:

How you gonna have a future when the dominant majority don't need you, don't want you and don't like you and have the entire world shook to even help you...and you need them to survive.

White people already shut down schools, they shut down water supply, they shut down emergency services, they shut down access to healthcare and we can't do anything about it

nikkas talking about...we need Black lawyers and doctors and shyt...and we already got those nikka...

We got more politicians than any other minority in this motherfukker...

Black women are the most educated...

We got the biggest celebrities the world has ever seen...

What the fukk nikkas do not understand about our destiny and future in the USA was written when we were on slaveships...we are not gonna thrive here..

Matter of fact the fastest growing population of Black people are Biracial Blacks...our population has only grown 1 percent...

We got the lowest amount wealth and the lowest amount of health...we are in a permanent recession

These pro-Black YouTube motherfukkers are selling pipe dreams to nikkas..

How the fukk owning a business helps an entire people who have some of the lowest quality of life indicators on the planet yet do not control anything going on?
yo i swear my dude ive been saying this for the last 3 years and ppl told me i was crazy

the writing is on the wall.....this shyt is finished, nikkas gotta be out their minds if they think were gonna come out the smoke on a horse like mothafukkin john wayne

dynamik

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Black people in the USA have no fukking future...

I wish nikkas would stop acting like we do....:mjlol:

How you gonna have a future when the dominant majority don't need you, don't want you and don't like you and have the entire world shook to even help you...and you need them to survive.

White people already shut down schools, they shut down water supply, they shut down emergency services, they shut down access to healthcare and we can't do anything about it

nikkas talking about...we need Black lawyers and doctors and shyt...and we already got those nikka...

We got more politicians than any other minority in this motherfukker...

Black women are the most educated...

We got the biggest celebrities the world has ever seen...

What the fukk nikkas do not understand about our destiny and future in the USA was written when we were on slaveships...we are not gonna thrive here..

Matter of fact the fastest growing population of Black people are Biracial Blacks...our population has only grown 1 percent...

We got the lowest amount wealth and the lowest amount of health...we are in a permanent recession

These pro-Black YouTube motherfukkers are selling pipe dreams to nikkas..

How the fukk owning a business helps an entire people who have some of the lowest quality of life indicators on the planet yet do not control anything going on?

OK, so then what is YOUR solution?

Gravity

Banned
Daps
you keep ignoring and deflecting until you start spitting paragraphs at me the next day?
You're a flip flopping ass bytch. You've gone from faking being a supporter of black empowerment and group economics to being a supporter of waiting on begging the government. You've gone from supporting people like Nasheed & Bouce to supporting people like Yvetter Carnell.

just read the rest :dead:

breh you really dont get it. the hispanics, asians, indians, and arabs that flood our communities with small business didn't use super PACs to accomplish that goal. there is absolutely NOTHING stopping black folks from creating the same businesses that everyone else is making money with. whats stopping black folks from owning stores, delis, restaurants, dry cleaning, nail shops, beauty supplies? who is stopping us? better yet, who is FORCING us to support their businesses?
From this^^^^
every other group has had more direct access to resources to practice group economics, this cant be stressed enough. yvette just broke it down for you pretty well too.

people like boyce act like 5-10k can start you a viable business. meanwhile, other groups are starting their successful businesses with no less than 100k. they also tend to network to combine resources.

if it cost 400k to start a successful black grocery store in LA, how many of us know 4-5 other BM we could link up with to get it poppin>?
To this ^^^^:hhh:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You're a flip flopping ass bytch. You've gone from faking being a supporter of black empowerment and group economics to being a supporter of waiting on begging the government. You've gone from supporting people like Nasheed & Bouce to supporting people like Yvetter Carnell.

From this^^^^
To this ^^^^:hhh:

i guess you chose to skip over post like these:

new line for the c00n train song

"we dont need no reparations, we'd just spend it all on jordans and rims"

i'd rather we have our own israel over getting implanted with some chip that'll probably kills us shortly after.

"free money" :heh: its money that was earned, but i dont want a blank check. i want a black israel

the disease is lack of capital, so maybe we can support john conyers on getting the ball rolling on some reparations:

Contribute | John Conyers for Congress Michigan – Dedicated to Jobs, <br> Social Justice and Peace

donate a little bit of the 6 certs money to help the community

and there is no contradiction. you can be for black business ownership, WHILE acknowledging you lack the capitol to be competitive. calling fighting for reparations "begging whites" is intellectually dishonest, and outright bytchmade if you TRULY believe blacks are owed reparations.

AlainLocke

Banned
Daps
:wow: peep the first minute of this, you'll appreciate it.

I actually looked at his lectures before...I fukk with Jared-Sexton...mulattoes like him and Jared Ball be holding shyt down...

and there is no contradiction. you can be for black business ownership, WHILE acknowledging you lack the capitol to be competitive. calling fighting for reparations "begging whites" is intellectually dishonest, and outright bytchmade if you TRULY believe blacks are owed reparations.

Lol nikkas that think we gonna make businesses and shyt but don't have capital to make a business kill me...

And these same nikkas will tell you that having a job is some form of slavery right?

So they want us have to have businesses...but they don't want us to work for White people (apparently being exploited by Black people is okay with them)...and then they don't want us to protest the government to get capital...

So like where the fukk we gonna get capital from?

nikkas that think like this make White people and Asians seem super fukking advanced and they just did shyt without governmental help...

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I actually looked at his lectures before...I fukk with Jared-Sexton...mulattoes like him and Jared Ball be holding shyt down...

Lol nikkas that think we gonna make businesses and shyt but don't have capital to make a business kill me...

And these same nikkas will tell you that having a job is some form of slavery right?

So they want us have to have businesses...but they don't want us to work for White people (apparently being exploited by Black people is okay with them)...and then they don't want us to protest the government to get capital...

So like where the fukk we gonna get capital from?

nikkas that think like this make White people and Asians seem super fukking advanced and they just did shyt without governmental help...
they completely ignore the fact the only reason black boomer middle class is because of government intervention.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Sometimes? :mjlol:
Dude said he & his wife were about to buy a 300k car until they found out the company(i forget which one) didn't have a black ceo:duck:

Said a random dude stopped him at an airport and they talked about the joy of being a stepdad, and how we were missing out on it:duck:

Talks all this boss shyt and couldn't pay his affiliates, which is why he does his channel solo now:pachaha: