I just lost my virginity to some random hooker in Tijuana. What tf did I do?

Daps
Reppin
St louis
good news is that dry cough wont be covid.
bad news is that dry cough wont be covid.
vHgYOwi.gif

UKVu0t8.gif

TallMan_J

Retired from TheColi
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Retired
Smh, at some point, I had to travel from SD to TJ twice a week. It took me five minutes to get into Mexico, and at least two hours to leave :francis:

Man...that shyt is ridiculous. To be such a large port of entry, it moves so slowly. My wife is from Ciudad Juarez. When we would cross there, the longest that it would take to get back into El Paso was two hours tops.
:snoop:

Jahbarri

Banned
Daps
Reppin
MONTREAL
:dahell:
Right across the street from Hong Kong. For $120. I said everything but actual sex cause I'm virgin but I guess she didn't understood and she just slid it in. I felt confused the whole time but I just went through it anyway. She was super kind afterwards when I was having major regrets and said that she was also raised Christian and she tells her mother that shes a waitress (She spoke ok-ish English). I got her Whatsapp also. I don't know if I'll get super post nut clarity in the morning

Life is strange breh

EDIT: Yes, I used a condom. She's the one who provided it to me.

UPDATE: Another L; I left my car keys somewhere in Tijuana and I need a locksmith to get it replaced:snoop:. This is a week after I got pickpocted for the second time in Downtown San Diego. This past year had been a barrage of L's. The only silver lining to this is that I parked my car in the US side at a cheap parking lot
Your lucky your alive breh cross border to partake in soliciting a prostitute whilist being a virgin brehs.:mjlol:

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
:dahell:
Right across the street from Hong Kong. For $120. I said everything but actual sex cause I'm virgin but I guess she didn't understood and she just slid it in. I felt confused the whole time but I just went through it anyway. She was super kind afterwards when I was having major regrets and said that she was also raised Christian and she tells her mother that shes a waitress (She spoke ok-ish English). I got her Whatsapp also. I don't know if I'll get super post nut clarity in the morning

Life is strange breh

EDIT: Yes, I used a condom. She's the one who provided it to me.

UPDATE: Another L; I left my car keys somewhere in Tijuana and I need a locksmith to get it replaced:snoop:. This is a week after I got pickpocted for the second time in Downtown San Diego. This past year had been a barrage of L's. The only silver lining to this is that I parked my car in the US side at a cheap parking lot
But you said it was a family trip...they let you roam Zona Norte dolo?

Daps
I hate that I know this, but 120!!! 40 american dollars 60 if you can record...They charge you wayyy to much. Why not just go into Hong Kong? The strippers don't even strip, they just offer you beer and ass lol. fukking Hong Kong is connected to a hotel lol

$120 is damn near American prices on this side of the border.....in the grand scheme it ain't much if breh got multiple nuts.

Now if he only got one nut for $120.....:hhh::francis: