I just lost my virginity to some random hooker in Tijuana. What tf did I do?

JadeB

la force de l'avenir
Daps
Those are the gringo prices.

They aren’t charging locals that much, $120 is basically half their month’s rent.
Yeah but according to my research, before the pandemic; it was $70-$80 US dollars for 30 minutes to an hour. Every girl I asked there that wasn't a streetwalker were charging an $100-$120 now.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:dahell:
Right across the street from Hong Kong. For $120. I said everything but actual sex cause I'm virgin but I guess she didn't understood and she just slid it in. I felt confused the whole time but I just went through it anyway. She was super kind afterwards when I was having major regrets and said that she was also raised Christian and she tells her mother that shes a waitress (She spoke ok-ish English). I got her Whatsapp also. I don't know if I'll get super post nut clarity in the morning

Life is strange breh

EDIT: Yes, I used a condom. She's the one who provided it to me.

UPDATE: Another L; I left my car keys somewhere in Tijuana and I need a locksmith to get it replaced:snoop:. This is a week after I got pickpocted for the second time in Downtown San Diego. This past year had been a barrage of L's. The only silver lining to this is that I parked my car in the US side at a cheap parking lot
Was you feeling regret while in the p*ssy ?:dahell:

JadeB

la force de l'avenir
Daps
@JadeB You and I were in Tijuana at the exact same time then. It was only for a few hours.
:wow:

I was in Rosarito with my wife and family though, and not down there being a degenerate.
:mjpls:

Four fukking hours in the line to get back into the country.
:mjcry:
I think I may had saw you if you were that one Black family eating at the little taco shop called Los Panchos at Avenida Revolucion