I just lost my virginity to some random hooker in Tijuana. What tf did I do?

Daps
Reppin
NYC
I really hope you’re trolling.

If not, get tested and realize HIV can take weeks to months to appear. God bless

tuckgod

The high exalted
Daps
:dahell:
Right across the street from Hong Kong. For $120. I said everything but actual sex cause I'm virgin but I guess she didn't understood and she just slid it in. I felt confused the whole time but I just went through it anyway. She was super kind afterwards when I was having major regrets and said that she was also raised Christian and she tells her mother that shes a waitress (She spoke ok-ish English). I got her Whatsapp also. I don't know if I'll get super post nut clarity in the morning

Life is strange breh

$120 :francis:

I used to hit this little club on Revolućion that was full of girls hoing. You could take them to the adjoining hotel and beat a bad Mexican mami down for like $40.

We did that on late nights when nikkas was drunk ass fukk and bored with money to blow.

Times have changed.

Swahili P'Bitek

Absorbingpovertywithoutlimitations
Daps
Reppin
Mtaani
Even Marasmus and Kwashiorkor you can get from sleeping with prostitutes raw despite your advanced age. Sampling p*ssy that has seen more adventures than bilbo baggins is not good for your health.

AceMan

Superstar
Daps
full

incorrigible

Daps
Reppin
ATL paid.. Cali blazed
fukk these losers and fags...so what it was too a hooker look at it as practice for ur real girl..if I was a virgin living in SD I woulda made tha p*ssy voyage as a teen but whateva...go bk before u get to La last thing u want is to come here and get addicted to Figueroa hoes atleast tha ones in Mexico have to get tested..did u use a condom though..that kinda changes everything

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Did she at least look good?

Would have gotten me the top of the line if I'm paying $120.. idc if I'm a foreigner fukk that shyt.

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
:dahell:
Right across the street from Hong Kong. For $120. I said everything but actual sex cause I'm virgin but I guess she didn't understood and she just slid it in. I felt confused the whole time but I just went through it anyway. She was super kind afterwards when I was having major regrets and said that she was also raised Christian and she tells her mother that shes a waitress (She spoke ok-ish English). I got her Whatsapp also. I don't know if I'll get super post nut clarity in the morning

Life is strange breh

EDIT: Yes, I used a condom. She's the one who provided it to me.

UPDATE: Another L; I left my car keys somewhere in Tijuana and I need a locksmith to get it replaced:snoop:. This is a week after I got pickpocted for the second time in Downtown San Diego. This past year had been a barrage of L's. The only silver lining to this is that I parked my car in the US side at a cheap parking lot
Damn so you drove from cali to mexico in search of p*ssy.

Have you tried Tinder?