I just lost my virginity to some random hooker in Tijuana. What tf did I do?

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
cHC3pCR.png

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Exactly what were you trying to pay her $120 for if it wasnt for sex? :dwillhuh:

And bruh 1st off, you got ripped off unless the bytch looked like Salma Hayak. 2nd, you seem kinda awkward, you need to find a way to practice before you meet a chick you really like and she realize you dont know what the hell you doing and then that shyt gets awkward at the wrong time.

JadeB

la force de l'avenir
Daps
So many holes in your story.
Didnt google the price correctly my guy, 120 gets you laid grimey style in the US so you def overshot. 10 minuite research bra. U Didnt mention her putting a condom on you which she definitely would have. Speak on it man.
I didn't knew haggling was acceptable in Mexico since with prostitutes in the US, haggling is considered highly-disrespectful from what I heard.
Did she at least look good?

Would have gotten me the top of the line if I'm paying $120.. idc if I'm a foreigner fukk that shyt.
I wore a condom

• Dap
Reactions: jeh

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@JadeB You and I were in Tijuana at the exact same time then. It was only for a few hours.
:wow:

I was in Rosarito with my wife and family though, and not down there being a degenerate.
:mjpls:

Four fukking hours in the line to get back into the country.
:mjcry:
Smh, at some point, I had to travel from SD to TJ twice a week. It took me five minutes to get into Mexico, and at least two hours to leave :francis:

JadeB

la force de l'avenir
Daps
I really hope you’re trolling.

If not, get tested and realize HIV can take weeks to months to appear. God bless
I'm not and I was strapped up
Damn so you drove from cali to mexico in search of p*ssy.

Have you tried Tinder?
My sexual journey is well documented in the Coli. I made a lot of threads and comments lamenting a lot of my sex and romantic life and my lack of sucess on Tinder is one of that. Funny enough, when I first downloaded Tinder in 2018 I was getting 3-8 matches per month that practically nowhere because I lack social skills but now I get none at all. Like the last match I had was February when they were just opening up things in California. I'm having a hard time in that regard.

Last edited:

Menna

All Star
Daps
:dahell:
Right across the street from Hong Kong. For $120. I said everything but actual sex cause I'm virgin but I guess she didn't understood and she just slid it in. I felt confused the whole time but I just went through it anyway. She was super kind afterwards when I was having major regrets and said that she was also raised Christian and she tells her mother that shes a waitress (She spoke ok-ish English). I got her Whatsapp also. I don't know if I'll get super post nut clarity in the morning

Life is strange breh

EDIT: Yes, I used a condom. She's the one who provided it to me.

UPDATE: Another L; I left my car keys somewhere in Tijuana and I need a locksmith to get it replaced:snoop:. This is a week after I got pickpocted for the second time in Downtown San Diego. This past year had been a barrage of L's. The only silver lining to this is that I parked my car in the US side at a cheap parking lot

Wow you got her whatsapp...See if she wants to get married

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
:dahell:
Right across the street from Hong Kong. For $120. I said everything but actual sex cause I'm virgin but I guess she didn't understood and she just slid it in. I felt confused the whole time but I just went through it anyway. She was super kind afterwards when I was having major regrets and said that she was also raised Christian and she tells her mother that shes a waitress (She spoke ok-ish English). I got her Whatsapp also. I don't know if I'll get super post nut clarity in the morning

Life is strange breh

EDIT: Yes, I used a condom. She's the one who provided it to me.

UPDATE: Another L; I left my car keys somewhere in Tijuana and I need a locksmith to get it replaced:snoop:. This is a week after I got pickpocted for the second time in Downtown San Diego. This past year had been a barrage of L's. The only silver lining to this is that I parked my car in the US side at a cheap parking lot
Embrace HPV

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
Smh, at some point, I had to travel from SD to TJ twice a week. It took me five minutes to get into Mexico, and at least two hours to leave :francis:

:mjlol: Facts.

I don’t know how it is now, but I just walked through this little revolving gate connected to the long ass parking lot in San Yasidro, threw the Federalis a head nod and I was good.

But that line getting back was crucial. :wow: