I just lost my virginity to some random hooker in Tijuana. What tf did I do?

JadeB

la force de l'avenir
Daps
Nah
cmon_zps85b058d7.png
if i woulda lost my v to a fat bytch I woulda killed my self. Let breh live, he probably fuxked a $120 Sophia Leone
Body like Sophia Castello, face like Kiara Mia

hatealot

Banned
Daps
:dahell:
Right across the street from Hong Kong. For $120. I said everything but actual sex cause I'm virgin but I guess she didn't understood and she just slid it in. I felt confused the whole time but I just went through it anyway. She was super kind afterwards when I was having major regrets and said that she was also raised Christian and she tells her mother that shes a waitress (She spoke ok-ish English). I got her Whatsapp also. I don't know if I'll get super post nut clarity in the morning

Life is strange breh

EDIT: Yes, I used a condom. She's the one who provided it to me.

UPDATE: Another L; I left my car keys somewhere in Tijuana and I need a locksmith to get it replaced:snoop:. This is a week after I got pickpocted for the second time in Downtown San Diego. This past year had been a barrage of L's. The only silver lining to this is that I parked my car in the US side at a cheap parking lot
take this shyt to reddit. sound like white people shyt.

talking about you don't know if you will get super post nut clarity. nikka!! are you fukking 14 years old making up fantasies?

JadeB

la force de l'avenir
Daps
take this shyt to reddit. sound like white people shyt.

talking about you don't know if you will get super post nut clarity. nikka!! are you fukking 14 years old making up fantasies?
I'm Black and I'm 23. Name to post correlation.

Mensch Fontana

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHHICEY
:dahell:
Right across the street from Hong Kong. For $120. I said everything but actual sex cause I'm virgin but I guess she didn't understood and she just slid it in. I felt confused the whole time but I just went through it anyway. She was super kind afterwards when I was having major regrets and said that she was also raised Christian and she tells her mother that shes a waitress (She spoke ok-ish English). I got her Whatsapp also. I don't know if I'll get super post nut clarity in the morning

Life is strange breh

EDIT: Yes, I used a condom. She's the one who provided it to me.

UPDATE: Another L; I left my car keys somewhere in Tijuana and I need a locksmith to get it replaced:snoop:. This is a week after I got pickpocted for the second time in Downtown San Diego. This past year had been a barrage of L's. The only silver lining to this is that I parked my car in the US side at a cheap parking lot
Drop the WhatsApp