I just lost my virginity to some random hooker in Tijuana. What tf did I do?

Kurt off them percs

With Booker T wife
Daps
Still smashed:yeshrug:
I knew it was gonna go down breh @JadeB, I know a kid down at Camp Pendleton that rushed down there to do the same thing:mjlit:
95L.gif

This is some sad shyt man...

Problematic Pat

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
:dahell:
Right across the street from Hong Kong. For $120. I said everything but actual sex cause I'm virgin but I guess she didn't understood and she just slid it in. I felt confused the whole time but I just went through it anyway. She was super kind afterwards when I was having major regrets and said that she was also raised Christian and she tells her mother that shes a waitress (She spoke ok-ish English). I got her Whatsapp also. I don't know if I'll get super post nut clarity in the morning

Life is strange breh

EDIT: Yes, I used a condom. She's the one who provided it to me.

UPDATE: Another L; I left my car keys somewhere in Tijuana and I need a locksmith to get it replaced:snoop:. This is a week after I got pickpocted for the second time in Downtown San Diego. This past year had been a barrage of L's. The only silver lining to this is that I parked my car in the US side at a cheap parking lot
You paid $120 for a hooker in Mexico??? I done seen some redlight district Mexico videos for scientifical research and damn you need to add that to your group of Ls you've taken this year.:mjcry:

CP3.

Mr Solo Dolo
Daps
Right across the street from Hong Kong. For $120. I said everything but actual sex cause I'm virgin but I guess she didn't understood and she just slid it in. I felt confused the whole time but I just went through it anyway. She was super kind afterwards when I was having major regrets and said that she was also raised Christian and she tells her mother that shes a waitress (She spoke ok-ish English). I got her Whatsapp also. I don't know if I'll get super post nut clarity in the morning

Life is strange breh

UPDATE: Another L; I left my car keys somewhere in Tijuana and I need a locksmith to get it replaced:snoop:. This is a week after I got pickpocted for the second time in Downtown San Diego. This past year had been a barrage of L's. The only silver lining to this is that I parked my car in the US side at a cheap parking lot

This is the biggest L of all. Why the fukk you getting a Tijuana hookers number breh? :mjtf:

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps

Life is strange breh

This is the essential Coli Breh thread.

I'm assuming that this is Cap because usually no one admits an L in their own story.

Because the fact that you left your keys like Homeboy in the Military did is too prefect.

You literally Left your wallet in El Segundo:

Nymbus

Great Value Man™
Supporter
Daps
Yall clown people being virgins in their 20s-30s

but when said person loses it (albeit not in the socially acceptable way), y’all clown him too lol.
if being DAT Nikka was easy everyone would do it
if he ain't get it off the strength of himself he's not yet a man.:hubie:
he worked hard for that money let that man live:beli:

Krisrunner2049

Pretty boi CFO Squirrels Burgers KillaKwuads
Daps
Reppin
Downtown LA(cityboi)
You would of did better shooting your shot on 20 fat hoes on a dating app and just telling them you want to smash.

Do better breh.
Nah
cmon_zps85b058d7.png
if i woulda lost my v to a fat bytch I woulda killed my self. Let breh live, he probably fuxked a $120 Sophia Leone

JadeB

la force de l'avenir
Daps
This is the essential Coli Breh thread.

I'm assuming that this is Cap because usually no one admits an L in their own story.

Because the fact that you left your keys like Homeboy in the Military did is too prefect.

You literally Left your wallet in El Segundo:

No cap. The Coli is ann anonymous forum so I can admit my L's left and right.