I heard em say LeBron never shut down Rose

J-MIL

Fly Sh!t Only
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, The 100's
he never stayed in front of him breh, he got passed him all the time and got the shot he wanted, but the entire defense would collapse on him, cuz they didnt respect any of his teammates.

Yup....Rose could get around anybody in the league. Bron slowed him down. But miami played great team defense against him.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
Bron played great D on him, but the point is that he did so in spots and not throughout the game.

Rose didn't face him enough times to learn how to get free of him. Bron guarding him late in the fourth quate of games wasn't exactly Pippen on Magic, but more great game planning by Spro.

I don't think Bron could handle guarding Rose for an entire game.

Jesus Shuttlesworth

I Got Game
Daps
Reppin
Sovereignty
:beli: at a 6"9 nikka wanting props for defending a 6"2 guard

Bron did shut down Rose. However, it's easy to do that when you 7 inches taller & have the entire defense crashing in on the player if he gets past you. This is like Kobe stans being excited because he used to block Iverson's shots back in the day. Everyday yall show how bytchmade yall are.

:what: LeBron is 60 pounds heavier. He shouldn't be quick enough to stay in front of Rose. Height has nothing to do with it. You think Bill Russell in his prime could have guarded Iverson in his prime? Absolutely not.

What a ridiculous comment.

Jesus Shuttlesworth

I Got Game
Daps
Reppin
Sovereignty
Bron did shut down Rose which is an amazing feat for someone his size.

Anyone denying this is an idiot, liar or straight up jackass. Pick a shoe and wear it. :stopitslime:

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
i can tell whos fat and clumsy by who can tell the difference between shutdown defense on an island, and one team focusing all their efforts on one player

:skip:

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
i can tell whos fat and clumsy by who can tell the difference between shutdown defense on an island, and one team focusing all their efforts on one player

Bron did shut down Rose which is an amazing feat for someone his size.

Anyone denying this is an idiot, liar or straight up jackass. Pick a shoe and wear it. :stopitslime:

:leon:

Hollywood Co

Primetime Reppin
Daps
Reppin
Eastside Atl -
The few one on one situations they were both in without a pick that I've seen, Bron forced him into contested jumpers. So in spots bron did hold Rose down but I doubt he could do it a whole game.

Goat poster

KANG LIFE
Daps
Why are nyggaz talkin about flabby and sick ass :deadrose: anyway?

He ain't gonna be playing till after all-star game next year.

YBE

Banned
Daps
:what: LeBron is 60 pounds heavier. He shouldn't be quick enough to stay in front of Rose. Height has nothing to do with it. You think Bill Russell in his prime could have guarded Iverson in his prime? Absolutely not.

What a ridiculous comment.

what a ridiculous response....

loser.

why would you bring up a center when we talking about Bron?

Bron being 60lbs heavier has nothing to do with it, because he's obviously fast enough to cover smaller players. TMac had the same length & his speed was close enough. Were we supposed to write articles too when TMac used to lock down little guards? :beli: Oh boy....who would've thunk it, a 6"9 forward shut down a dude he has half a foot on :sitdown:

Jesus Shuttlesworth

I Got Game
Daps
Reppin
Sovereignty
what a ridiculous response....

loser.

why would you bring up a center when we talking about Bron?

Bron being 60lbs heavier has nothing to do with it, because he's obviously fast enough to cover smaller players. TMac had the same length & his speed was close enough. Were we supposed to write articles too when TMac used to lock down little guards? :beli: Oh boy....who would've thunk it, a 6"9 forward shut down a dude he has half a foot on :sitdown:

:russ: You can't be this fukking retarded dude.

The fact he's fast enough to cover smaller players is what makes it so amazing. Karl Malone was the same size as LeBron. Is he staying in front of Rose too? No. Because he doesn't have the God-given athleticism that Bron has.

You're proving my point and don't even realize it because you're so fukking stupid :laugh:.

A man LeBron's size staying in front of a man with Rose's quickness is a big deal. 260 pound men are not supposed to be that agile and quick. Bron is. That's why he's a phenom.

Just STFU because you sound STUPID AS fukk right now, b. You've gotta be trolling. You can't be this retarded, dude.

StreetDawah

Alhamdulillah
Daps
Telling the truth is being on his dikk? You just butt hurt because Miami ran through your boys last year and would have done the same this year if they didn't lose to the fukking 8th seed :laugh:.

:noah:

:deadrose:

:umad:

fukk outta here clown.

:skip:

YBE

Banned
Daps
:russ: You can't be this fukking retarded dude.

The fact he's fast enough to cover smaller players is what makes it so amazing. Karl Malone was the same size as LeBron. Is he staying in front of Rose too? No. Because he doesn't have the God-given athleticism that Bron has.

You're proving my point and don't even realize it because you're so fukking stupid :laugh:.

A man LeBron's size staying in front of a man with Rose's quickness is a big deal. 260 pound men are not supposed to be that agile and quick. Bron is. That's why he's a phenom.

Just STFU because you sound STUPID AS fukk right now, b. You've gotta be trolling. You can't be this retarded, dude.

*6"3 kid plays 5"8 kid in a game of 1 on 1
*6"3 kid swats the little nikka's shot to the bleachers :mjpls:

Oh snap bruh. We got a shut down defender on our hands. :beli: