I heard em say LeBron never shut down Rose

5StarElite

All Star
Daps
Reppin
In the ocean where the sharks be at
Rose got past that nikka at will, WHILE playing the entire second halves of the whole series. Their entire defense collasped on him every time he got penetration cuz he's on a team full of one dimentional fukkboys.

Ready2Rhyme

Young, Gifted, and Black
Daps
its inaccurate if it happened i would be the first to admit it this aint a stats its a pov of the game mine is 20/20 btw :russ:

LeBron James' Defense On MVP Derrick Rose Amazing In Miami Heat Series Win Over Chicago Bulls - SBNation.com
After going 0-for-5 from the floor with a turnover when guarded by LeBron James in Game 4, Derrick Rose struggled against him once again Thursday, going 1-for-10 with two turnovers in Game 5. Rose shot 6.3 percent from the floor in the series when defended by James, lowest among any player that defended him on five or more plays

red222

We Ready
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
its inaccurate if it happened i would be the first to admit it this aint about stats its a pov of the game mine is 20/20 btw :russ:

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Sees traps and the entire team collapsing on Rose when he gets past Bron

Last edited by a moderator:

Ready2Rhyme

Young, Gifted, and Black
Daps
Not once in that entire video did Rose get by LeBron in the half court set without the use of a screen.

-He caught an inbounds pass in front of Bron when Bron went for the steal.
-He used a screen to get around Bron.
-He ran around Bron in transition.
-The last play he used the screen as a decoy to get around Bron, who had to overplay to fight through the potential screen.

All the rest were contested J's.

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
But when 'Bron faced a team that had players who could create their own shot or hit the open jumper, where was this shutdown defense?

I know.

Apparently Bron can shut down Rose 1 on 1, but had trouble with Terry.

Hard to do when the entire team can't focus on 1 guy.

red222

We Ready
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
But when 'Bron faced a team that had players who could create their own shot or hit the open jumper, where was this shutdown defense?

nowhere their whole goal was to stop him and they did if we had guys that could capitalize on it we would have won that series its that simple.