I heard em say LeBron never shut down Rose

Ready2Rhyme

Young, Gifted, and Black
Daps
LeBron wasn't guarding Rose on that play, Bibby was. LeBron was guarding Deng ... LeBron just stepped in front of Rose to slow him down and give Bibby a chance to recover.

And of course, that play was in transition.

YBE

Banned
Daps
No dumbass, you were saying that the reason LeBron can guard Rose is because he's a lot taller than him. You ignore the fact that most 6'8" guys would look absolutely ridiculous trying to guard Rose.

it is dumbass :facepalm:

my god you muthafukkas are stupid. if a nikka is just as fast as you & 7 inches taller, hes gonna shut you down.

"It's hard where a guy, he's running at top speed, he can easily catch up with you. It's extremely hard where a 6-8 guy can easily defend you:noah:" -Derrick Rose

:gladbron:

stop being so fukking stupid Bilz :stopitslime:

YBE

Banned
Daps
no....you're just being an idiot.

height & length played no part in Bron's defense huh? i'm just going to say that again.....so we can get that on record. height & length played no part in Bron shutting down Rose in that series?

:duck:

okay.

Wade is a premier shooting guard. Wade is the same size as Rose. Wade is as fast or almost as fast as Rose. Wade can stay in front of Rose. Wade is one of the most nastiest defenders in the league. Wade has shut down many of players. Dr. fakkit, please tell me why Spoelstra decided to put Bron on Rose when Wade could've done a good job? Dr. fakkit....think long & hard about this.....i want to bold this up, so we all can document & understand what I'm asking. Why did the Heat decide to put Lebron James on Derrick Rose & not Dwyane Wade, when Wade has a history of being a shutdown player? Why would the Heat risk their series, letting a forward guard the league's MVP when they have a premier shooting guard on their roster?

:aicmon:
"cues Jeopardy music"
"cuts it off"
:aicmon:

I'll tell you why Dr. fakkit......because Wade doesn't have 7 fukking inches on Rose. Which was my point in the first place :skip:

You delusional ass nikka. If you have two nikkas on your team that are the same speed verbatim & one is almost 7 foot, which one is going to guard & frustrate the opposing player more? :dwillhuh: You can't understand that because you're a fakkit. We all know LeBron is one of the fastest players in the league. We've established that shyt since he was drafted. He's a freak of nature. We know that. But what kind of nikka wants brownie points for beating up on a nikka he dwarfs in size. Bron is just as fast as Rose & half a foot taller. Who wants a cookie for that shyt? bytch ass nikkas. Maybe if Bron had decided to shut down Dirk Nowitzki instead of a 6"2 guard.....maybe he would have a ring. But no.....he only takes on challenges he knows he can win. :lolbron:

Bilz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
it is dumbass :facepalm:

my god you muthafukkas are stupid. if a nikka is just as fast as you & 7 inches taller, hes gonna shut you down.

stop being so fukking stupid Bilz :stopitslime:

Idiot. You were comparing it to a tall guy bullying a midget in basketball. If a guy is tall and is still quick enough to stay with the quickest players in basketball that are a lot smaller than him, it makes him a good defender you fukking dumbass.

YBE

Banned
Daps
Bilz.....don't ever quote me again.

YBE

Banned
Daps
dont know why i didn't add that fakkit to ignore list sooner :lolbron: