I heard em say LeBron never shut down Rose

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
when was it customary in the game of bball.

to celebrate a larger out of position player playing good d on a smaller player, backcourt player.

that is like celebrating blocking a shorter girl shot and you a six foot four plus male.

gtfoh,...you lames,.....!!!

no wonder you can't root for bron.

his other damn stans make it offbrand to like him cause of their assinine bullshyt ways to celebrate the wrong shyt.

art barr

Daps
Reppin
The Sweet Science
when was it customary in the game of bball.

to celebrate a larger out of position player playing good d on a smaller player, backcourt player.

that is like celebrating blocking a shorter girl shot and you a six foot four plus male.

gtfoh,...you lames,.....!!!

no wonder you can't root for bron.

his other damn stans make it offbrand to like him cause of their assinine bullshyt ways to celebrate the wrong shyt.

art barr

So basically

:gladbron: = full grown 6'4 man

:deadrose: = little girl with braids and a sundress, jumping rope

*filed and understood*

Ready2Rhyme

Young, Gifted, and Black
Daps

YBE

Banned
Daps
:beli: at a 6"9 nikka wanting props for defending a 6"2 guard

Bron did shut down Rose. However, it's easy to do that when you 7 inches taller & have the entire defense crashing in on the player if he gets past you. This is like Kobe stans being excited because he used to block Iverson's shots back in the day. Everyday yall show how bytchmade yall are.

Gravity

Banned
Daps

Bron did shut down Rose. However, it's easy to do that when you 7 inches taller & have the entire defense crashing in on the player if he gets past you. This is like Kobe stans being excited because he used to block Iverson's shots back in the day. Everyday yall show how bytchmade yall are.
Tough talk aside, I think that Kobe would have a hard time trying to guard Rose 1on1. Kobe's still a good 1on1 defender when he tries but he'd have a hard time with Rose's quickness.

YBE

Banned
Daps
Tough talk aside, I think that Kobe would have a hard time trying to guard Rose 1on1. Kobe's still a good 1on1 defender when he tries but he'd have a hard time with Rose's quickness.

Not now. Maybe when Kobe was younger. Still, Rose isn't that much smaller than Kobe.

Bron - 6"9, 270lbs.
Rose - 6"3, 200lbs.

Kobe - 6"6, 200lbs.
Iverson - 6"0ish, 160lbs.

That's why i used the Kobe-AI comparison. Only a complete homer would brag about Kobe or Bron abusing those two. It's a complete mismatch.

mbewane

Knicks: 93 til infinity
Daps
Reppin
Brussels, Belgium
...and then he proceeded to get his ass lit up by Jason Terry in the Finals.

:sadbron:

:childplease:'s what, 33 and has had how many injuries? Of course he'd struggle staying in front of Rose.

And why are we talking about last year's ECF anyway :wtf:

Gravity

Banned
Daps
Not now. Maybe when Kobe was younger. Still, Rose isn't that much smaller than Kobe.

Bron - 6"9, 270lbs.
Rose - 6"3, 200lbs.

Kobe - 6"6, 200lbs.
Iverson - 6"0ish, 160lbs.

That's why i used the Kobe-AI comparison. Only a complete homer would brag about Kobe or Bron abusing those two. It's a complete mismatch.
Kobe couldn't guard AI though, and it was because of AI's speed and quickness. It's easy for a bigger man to guard a smaller man out on the perimeter. It takes a slecial bigger man to be able to keep up with a special smaller man out in space. You don't remember that 48 point game AI gave the Lakers in the finals? Kobe started off guarding AI but they had to switch him off and put Lue on him.

:childplease:'s what, 33 and has had how many injuries? Of course he'd struggle staying in front of Rose. :
I quoted the post that I was responding to. Don't let emotion prevent you from putting things in context.

mbewane

Knicks: 93 til infinity
Daps
Reppin
Brussels, Belgium
Kobe couldn't guard AI though, and it was because of AI's speed and quickness. It's easy for a bigger man to guard a smaller man out on the perimeter. It takes a slecial bigger man to be able to keep up with a special smaller man out in space. You don't remember that 48 point game AI gave the Lakers in the finals? Kobe started off guarding AI but they had to switch him off and put Lue on him.

I quoted the post that I was responding to. Don't let emotion prevent you from putting things in context.

:wtf: :what:

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
obviously RR is disillusioned and hurt :obama:

On the contrary. RR has posted stats, video & pretty much shut down what you & other Bulls fans are trying to say. Bron shut down Rose. It happened & was punctuated by Bron blocking Rose's shot at the end of Game 5 to end the series.

Bron>>>Rose, accept it & move on

baltimore

Pro
Daps
:comeon: did he shut him down or not? was it too easy to shut him down cause he's taller and faster and had help defense behind him?? did he score way more with the same defense in front of him but without bron guarding him?