I heard em say LeBron never shut down Rose

Guess Who

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dude is basically arguing that Lebron did actually shut down Rose, BUT...he only did it cuz he has physical advantages on him. Well, guess what Sherlock, every fukking player in the NBA is in the league because they have physical advantages over 95% of the male human population.

Ready2Rhyme

Young, Gifted, and Black
Daps
"It's hard where a guy, he's running at top speed, he can easily catch up with you," Rose said. "It's extremely hard where a 6-8 guy can easily defend you"

Daily Dime - ESPN

:lolbron:

In case you missed it, BULLS FANS... Here's what Derrick Rose himself has to say:

"It's hard where a guy, he's running at top speed, he can easily catch up with you. It's extremely hard where a 6-8 guy can easily defend you:noah:" -Derrick Rose

:gladbron:

Bilz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I'll tell you why Dr. fakkit......because Wade doesn't have 7 fukking inches on Rose. Which was my point in the first place :skip:

Wait wait wait. Are you saying that if two people are equal in speed, athleticism, and skill, then height serves as an advantage? This is the type of shyt that might revolutionize the way basketball is played.

Ready2Rhyme

Young, Gifted, and Black
Daps
i aint seen a counterpoint to that link yet :obama:

:aicmon:
Why would I read a ten-page essay by a Bulls stan on LeBron's defense on Rose when I can just ask Rose myself?

"It's hard where a guy, he's running at top speed, he can easily catch up with you. It's extremely hard where a 6-8 guy can easily defend you:noah:" -Derrick Rose

ManBearPig

half man half bearpig
Daps
Reppin
Chi-town
Rose was only 22.

at 22, Duncan got shut down by 35 year old Karl Malone in 1998 and Shaq was pretty much a non-factor in that Pacers series back in 1994 when he was 22 years old.

YBE

Banned
Daps
Wait wait wait. Are you saying that if two people are equal in speed, athleticism, and skill, then height serves as an advantage? This is the type of shyt that might revolutionize the way basketball is played.

:facepalm:

dude was saying it didn't.

red222

We Ready
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
:aicmon:
Why would I read a ten-page essay by a Bulls stan on LeBron's defense on Rose when I can just ask Rose myself?

video footage and facts no opinion I wouldn't expect any other answer from Rose to that question regardless of the outcome. Saying someone can guard you tough is different than shutting you down but I wouldn't expect you to understand that. This shyt isn't based in reality and sheep like you fall for it.

Bilz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
:facepalm:

dude was saying it didn't.

No dumbass, you were saying that the reason LeBron can guard Rose is because he's a lot taller than him. You ignore the fact that most 6'8" guys would look absolutely ridiculous trying to guard Rose.