I heard em say LeBron never shut down Rose

Goatpoacher

Superstar
Daps
*6"3 kid plays 5"8 kid in a game of 1 on 1
*6"3 kid swats the little nikka's shot to the bleachers :mjpls:

Oh snap bruh. We got a shut down defender on our hands. :beli:

Jesus bodying you in this thread doesn't make him a great poster. But even you have to admit that he has bodied you. So fukk off for now.

Jesus Shuttlesworth

I Got Game
Daps
Reppin
Sovereignty
*6"3 kid plays 5"8 kid in a game of 1 on 1
*6"3 kid swats the little nikka's shot to the bleachers :mjpls:

Oh snap bruh. We got a shut down defender on our hands. :beli:

:snoop:

It has nothing to do with height you dumb ass.

How many 260 pound men have the QUICKNESS to guard Rose?

If what your dumb ass is saying were true then Tim Duncan would have had no trouble at all guarding Iverson. He's taller than him.

This is unbelievable. You can't be this dumb.

Goatpoacher

Superstar
Daps
Little Known Fact: YBE stands for "Stupid fukking c*nt"

He's just such a stupid fukking c*nt, he got the acronym wrong.

YBE

Banned
Daps
:snoop:

It has nothing to do with height you dumb ass.

How many 260 pound men have the QUICKNESS to guard Rose?

If what your dumb ass is saying were true then Tim Duncan would have had no trouble at all guarding Iverson. He's taller than him.

This is unbelievable. You can't be this dumb.

Nothing to do with height?

So Bron being 7 inches taller than Rose had no impact on Rose not getting off his shots? :dwillhuh:

Last edited by a moderator:

Goatpoacher

Superstar
Daps
Nothing to do with height?

So Bron being 7 inches taller than Rose had no impact on Rose not getting off his shots? :dwillhuh:

I think the point is that Bron kept close enough to Rose, one of the 3 fastest players in the league, that he was able to interfere with his shots.

SFC, why don't you do this: Put together a team full of 7 footers. With 5 7 footers on a team, the other side won't be able to score.

Goatpoacher

Superstar
Daps
Nobody talks about how Lebron cheated and wore shoes while guarding Rose? He's already 7 inches taller and he has to wear shoes? Not a competitor

I saved your original post you retard.

YBE

Banned
Daps
There's nothing else to say. You have to be trolling. No one smart enough to turn on a computer can be that fukking stupid.

You got me.

no....you're just being an idiot.

height & length played no part in Bron's defense huh? i'm just going to say that again.....so we can get that on record. height & length played no part in Bron shutting down Rose in that series?

:duck:

okay.

Wade is a premier shooting guard. Wade is the same size as Rose. Wade is as fast or almost as fast as Rose. Wade can stay in front of Rose. Wade is one of the most nastiest defenders in the league. Wade has shut down many of players. Dr. fakkit, please tell me why Spoelstra decided to put Bron on Rose when Wade could've done a good job? Dr. fakkit....think long & hard about this.....i want to bold this up, so we all can document & understand what I'm asking. Why did the Heat decide to put Lebron James on Derrick Rose & not Dwyane Wade, when Wade has a history of being a shutdown player? Why would the Heat risk their series, letting a forward guard the league's MVP when they have a premier shooting guard on their roster?

:aicmon:
"cues Jeopardy music"
"cuts it off"
:aicmon:

I'll tell you why Dr. fakkit......because Wade doesn't have 7 fukking inches on Rose. Which was my point in the first place :skip:

You delusional ass nikka. If you have two nikkas on your team that are the same speed verbatim & one is almost 7 foot, which one is going to guard & frustrate the opposing player more? :dwillhuh: You can't understand that because you're a fakkit. We all know LeBron is one of the fastest players in the league. We've established that shyt since he was drafted. He's a freak of nature. We know that. But what kind of nikka wants brownie points for beating up on a nikka he dwarfs in size. Bron is just as fast as Rose & half a foot taller. Who wants a cookie for that shyt? bytch ass nikkas. Maybe if Bron had decided to shut down Dirk Nowitzki instead of a 6"2 guard.....maybe he would have a ring. But no.....he only takes on challenges he knows he can win. :lolbron:

Goatpoacher

Superstar
Daps
We all know LeBron is one of the fastest players in the league. We've established that shyt since he was drafted. He's a freak of nature. We know that. But what kind of nikka wants brownie points for beating up on a nikka he dwarfs in size.

So your point is, Lebron is such an amazingly gifted player, that you don't find it remarkable that he successfully guarded last year's MVP.

I hate to use smilies, but .... :wtf:

Daps
On the contrary. RR has posted stats, video & pretty much shut down what you & other Bulls fans are trying to say. Bron shut down Rose. It happened & was punctuated by Bron blocking Rose's shot at the end of Game 5 to end the series.

Bron>>>Rose, accept it & move on

:what:he posted NOTHING nor did anybody else, in comparison to the weight that this post held:

Like the man said - become enlightened.