I have had my most success with women from my stays in Psychiatric Wards

Daps
No need to generalize son.....I've been there and done that...have fun preying on these crazy women... :hhh: .....

Have fun using language that’s not accurate
I'm thoroughly enjoying this thread. Absolutely zero reason for it to exist. Now the op, who's been involuntarily committed, almost as many times as he has fingers, is calling people who have questions dumb and delusional, in the peak of self-unawareness.

I do have to tell you all, that people with mental illness and developmental disabilities are extremely hypersexual. My friend has an aunt and uncle with severe cases, and they've told us about full-blown orgies in the facilities. It was gross.

Op, you seem to be relatively high functioning, so the fact you're hooking up with these women is very predatory, word to @Black
you and many here obviously have false image of what’s going on. Athletes, actors, etc are using mental health as reason to get time off and take a break. If you people got mental Health personal days off at your jobs, y’all would use them without shame talking about shyt like “me and my wife going thru problems”, I am depressed from a loss in the family”, “need a day off for my mental health” etc, you people 🧢 if you wouldn’t use it and actually not have to lie. Mental health is not taboo it’s 2022 y’all acting dumbfounded right now do some damn Googles because y’all don’t know much or if you don’t care too stop with the dumb responses because believe it or not y’all are the ones out of touch, not me

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
Have fun using language that’s not accurate

you and many here obviously have false image of what’s going on. Athletes, actors, etc are using mental health as reason to get time off and take a break. If you people got mental Health personal days off at your jobs, y’all would use them without shame talking about shyt like “me and my wife going thru problems”, I am depressed from a loss in the family”, “need a day off for my mental health” etc, you people 🧢 if you wouldn’t use it and actually not have to lie. Mental health is not taboo it’s 2022 y’all acting dumbfounded right now do some damn Googles because y’all don’t know much or if you don’t care too stop with the dumb responses because believe it or not y’all are the ones out of touch, not me
:dead: :dead: :dead:.....sure....

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@papa pimp you should do your next video at a psych ward

“…excuse me, miss…you got some pretty eyes.”
full

crazy-woman-wearing-a-straight-jacket-in-an-asylum-picture-id117144609

Last edited:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Not disclosing my specific diagnosis but I was diagnosed in late 2015 in my mid 20’s and been to several Psychiatric Wards since then. Happy to say I haven’t been committed to one for a good two years now

But for the point of this thread, Damn near every time I was in one, I got a number from a girl (at least 8) and smashed about 3 of them and got close to smashing a few more with also possibility of still smashing a few more since I got some of them as Friends on Facebook

I worked a Warehouse job pretty much my entire work history aside from doing the Uber thing for like a year, So I basically worked around a bunch of guys, not to mention I keep a small circle of friends at all times so I basically always struggled to get with chicks. I probably cold approached women like 15 times max in my life and don’t do much social stuff like going to clubs

These be some Bad chicks at least to me (my standards not low but they also not high) and they fukk with me. I don’t want to be committed again but at the very least I could possibly bag another one
So is crazy p**** the best or is that just nonsense

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
Brah you and others on here keep responding with these images meant to be funny I guess yet no one has disputed the points I am bringing up because no one here can do so, so you have to resort to what you’re doing.
What!?!....there have been several posters including myself that have disputed everything you are saying....so you're crazy and delusional....what a combo.... :wow: .....

Lay Z

Pro
Daps
We all fukkin crazy chicks brehs. Only difference is most aint been diagnosed yet :wow:

If the p*ssy is flames, she has probably lit a fire or two in her day. She just aint burn ur shyt up yet. Just give her motive, time and opportunity and then get back to me.:francis:

Daps
Need you Coli nikkas to talk about the quality women you want me to believe y’all gettin since y’all reacting to this post the way y’all are

Last edited:
Daps
J
Correct me if I’m wrong, but is op humble bragging about literally fukking unhinged hoes?
No need to generalize son.....I've been there and done that...have fun preying on these crazy women... :hhh: .....
This fool talking about don’t generalize when you and everyone here literally making a whole generalization on this topic :mjlol: