I have had my most success with women from my stays in Psychiatric Wards

drederick tatum

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I'm thoroughly enjoying this thread. Absolutely zero reason for it to exist. Now the op, who's been involuntarily committed, almost as many times as he has fingers, is calling people who have questions dumb and delusional, in the peak of self-unawareness.

I do have to tell you all, that many people with mental illness and developmental disabilities are extremely hypersexual. My friend has an aunt and uncle with severe cases, and they've told us about full-blown orgies in the facilities. It was gross.

Op, you seem to be relatively high functioning, so the fact you're hooking up with these women is very predatory, word to @Black

Last edited:
Daps
I'm thoroughly enjoying this thread. Absolutely zero reason for it to exist. Now the op, who's been involuntarily committed, almost as many times as he has fingers, is calling people who have questions dumb and delusional, in the peak of self-unawareness.

I do have to tell you all, but people with mental illness and developmental disabilities are extremely hypersexual. My friend has an aunt and uncle with severe cases, and they've told us about full-blown orgies in the facilities. It was gross.

Op, you seem to be relatively high functioning, so the fact you're hooking up with these women is very predatory, word to @Black
You ain't have to do my mans @Black like that.

:damn:

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York

I do have to tell you all, but people with mental illness and developmental disabilities are extremely hypersexual. My friend has an aunt and uncle with severe cases, and they've told us about full-blown orgies in the facilities. It was gross.

"It was gross" :mjlol:

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
I'm serious. Both had different degrees of Down's. Girl had a unibrow, didn't shave ANYTHING, didn't shower, and looked like a less sexy Maureen McPoyle. And she would talk about fukking. Like a lot.

I believe you breh. as a self proclaimed wordsmith; I just really appreciated the way that line was delivered ...thank u 4 following up on it and enhancing:russ:

drederick tatum

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I believe you breh. as a self proclaimed wordsmith; I just really appreciated the way that line was delivered ...thank u 4 following up on it and enhancing:russ:
Bruh. Those two were wild as fukk. I have so many stories. And I appreciate your appreciation of words, word to Wordsworth from Heathcliff

Last edited:
Daps
nikka if you don't get the fukk outta here. 😂
wcw-stevie.gif