Daps
op on his AJ shyt

tv_sopranos0620.jpg

GreenGhxst

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
FBA hairline
This is like saying you have the most success at women's domestic violence shelters

Maybe worse, but this funny as fukk and low-key you could probably eat at a domestic violence shelter

Get you one of them blankets you put on dogs scared of thunder and just be gentle, talk real low, listen with wide eyes and you in them cheeks

I'm joking but real talk, seek help OP, this ain't healthy, but you might eat

:russ: :russ:

drederick tatum

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
"I been smashing madd addicts from Alcoholics Anonymous, but it's cool because I get forced to go to meetings sometimes too."

"Women waiting in line at the methadone clinic always be giving me play. Nah, y'all don't understand, I have a suboxone prescription, but I don't take it a lot, so I just offer them the extra to let me smash. Y'all are delusional."

This motherfukker is acting out the plot to Wedding Crashers in real life, but the reception only has kindergarten style plastic cutlery and dishware, and nobody is allowed to have shoelaces, ties, or belts.
:bryan:

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
"I been smashing madd addicts from Alcoholics Anonymous, but it's cool because I get forced to go to meetings sometimes too."

"Women waiting in line at the methadone clinic always be giving me play. Nah, y'all don't understand, I have a suboxoneprescription, but I don't take it a lot, so I just offer them the extra to let me smash. Y'all are delusional."

This motherfukker is acting out the plot to Wedding Crashers in real life, but the reception only has kindergarten style plastic cutlery and dishware, and nobody is allowed to have shoelaces, ties, or belts.
:bryan:
giphy.webp
.... :dead: ...

Lay Z

Pro
Daps
Crazy box is the best box!
Ima burn this muhfukka down with both of us in it next time that bill collector bytch calls for u crazy: debatable but...:shaq:

The devil is hiding in my body wash and my wash cloth is in on it crazy::whoa: