I have had my most success with women from my stays in Psychiatric Wards

Daps
Y’all not making no sense at all, and if I have stigma of being crazy, retarded, etc since I also have diagnosis, who am I supposed to pursue:mjlol:

You fools so slow can’t even use/comprehend simple logic. I am supposed to be the slow one remember?

By y’all stupid logic anyone with a diagnosis is being taken advantage of because apparently they are too slow FOH :pacspit:

Let me guess, perception is reality, all things are absolute there is no exceptions to any rule :camby:

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
Y’all not making no sense at all, and if I have stigma of being crazy, retarded, etc since I also have diagnosis, who am I supposed to pursue:mjlol:

You fools so slow can’t even use/comprehend simple logic. I am supposed to be the slow one remember?

By y’all stupid logic anyone with a diagnosis is being taken advantage of because apparently they are too slow FOH :pacspit:

Let me guess, perception is reality, all things are absolute there is no exceptions to any rule :camby:
Just stop posting smh

Daps
The Rock, Demi Lovato, Selena Gomez, Kristen Bell, Prince Harry, Lady Gaga, Kevin Love, Demar Derozen, Mariah Carey, Kendall Jenner, Taraji P Henson, Simone Biles, Bianca Belair, etc are all off limits and you can’t deal with them because according to you fools they are all unhinged for being diagnosed and you are taking advantage :dead::dead:

You people don’t know what reality is hope it’s a bunch of kids on here because any grown man/woman acting as dumb as y’all :mjlol:

Like I said speaking in absolutes is the clearest sign of ignorance. Either refute my points or STFU and stop wasting my time :pacspit:

peppe

Superstar
Daps
Breh is fukking so whats the problem?

I imagine people be fukking when they go to meetings for sex addicts. Like you know everyone likes to fukk there so ofcourse bytches be fukking :wow:

Crazy bytches need dikk too :yeshrug:

Sadbrownsfan

All Star
Daps
Have you thought of becoming a janitor at one of these fine establishment?

you‘ve obviously found your niche but going to the looney bin to get laid and/or meet someone is not ideal or a long term solution. A job as a janitor or aide of some kind can get you access while also keeping you gainfully employed on the outside.

Daps
Have you thought of becoming a janitor at one of these fine establishment?

you‘ve obviously found your niche but going to the looney bin to get laid and/or meet someone is not ideal or a long term solution. A job as a janitor or aide of some kind can get you access while also keeping you gainfully employed on the outside.
I am dealing with people that have a diagnosis like myself and normal people walking around everyday have a diagnosis my guy :camby:. I see you people have no education to this topic google is your friend

Daps
The realization that a bytch has to be crazy to fukk with you..
By your logic I am crazy, and what’s the alternative?, single mother, IG THOT?, broke cashier/fast food worker?. You fools have no concrete arguments and live in a fantasy world:camby:

☃ ೋ

Superstar
Daps
Imagine being ubered around by a nikka that was committed to a psyche ward multiple times :hhh:
You give him one wrong answer and that nikka might snap and drive yall off a cliff