I have had my most success with women from my stays in Psychiatric Wards

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City
Y’all not making no sense at all, and if I have stigma of being crazy, retarded, etc since I also have diagnosis, who am I supposed to pursue:mjlol:

You fools so slow can’t even use/comprehend simple logic. I am supposed to be the slow one remember?

By y’all stupid logic anyone with a diagnosis is being taken advantage of because apparently they are too slow FOH :pacspit:

Let me guess, perception is reality, all things are absolute there is no exceptions to any rule :camby:
You know what breh. That actually makes sense

Sadbrownsfan

All Star
Daps
I am dealing with people that have a diagnosis like myself and normal people walking around everyday have a diagnosis my guy :camby:. I see you people have no education to this topic google is your friend
Just trying to give you advice, don’t be a dikk.

Daps
Mafukkas be treating mental health like a "get out of living regular life" pass!
People just show how out of the loop they are with the idiotic comments. They got a mental health awareness month and high ranking people in media speaking on it and buffoons still acting like every mental health situation revolves around someone being crazy or slow :snoop: . These people acting like no one in their family has mental health problems

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
People just show how out of the loop they are with the idiotic comments. They got a mental health awareness month and high ranking people in media speaking on it and buffoons still acting like every mental health situation revolves around someone being crazy or slow :snoop: . These people acting like no one in their family has mental health problems
Stfu u a typical current era lame that uses mental illness as a means to be apart of a community and have an excuse to tap out of responsibility and be your crutch!

Lord Bison

Superstar
Daps
Bianca Belair is bottom of the barrel because she was in a psychiatric ward :dead:

You idiots keep ignoring I have a diagnosis as well

Like I said single mothers, Thots and bums working crap jobs are no better. Most women out here have equal or worse baggage
OP lowkey spitting. We all human and we all have imperfections and our low points in our lives. Yall Coli brehs act like if prime Left Eye was throwing you the box, you wouldn't risk it all. :steviej:

I literally came in this thread to mention Bianca. Lol. Lowkey some of the baddest broads are in the psych ward. If someone like Bianca Belair is up in there, I'd 5150 myself in a NY nanosecond. Just knowing the fact that she was at some hospital somewhere in Tennessee about to commit that makes me mad at MYSELF for not being at the right place at the right time. :mjcry:

Cause I would have been more than happy to listen to her problems, give her the encouragement she needs while I'm rubbing her feet. Dont judge me, I'm saving lives. :shaq:

Last edited:

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
Aye, man... getting play From psych ward patients while...IN a psych ward ain't a Flex ...

Them hoes suffer from mental illness...I'd still smash, but I wouldn't tell nobody

TM101

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Mental wards are a third space where a lot of relationships develop.