I have had my most success with women from my stays in Psychiatric Wards

Daps
:russ:.... go on bruh... tell us about your money situation now....this is getting better than I expected....:lolbron:....
I am not wealthy by any means but anyone clowning me on here that can’t cover their rent for an entire calendar year bare minimum based on what they have in savings I hope they are at least still in their 20’s or younger

Daps
Exactly

Don't get me wrong. We all human so I can understand getting the occasionally nut off, but OP sound like he was having straight up relationships with these people during multiple visits/stays.

Like got damn that's a lot to have going on when you're supposed to be focusing on healing and fixing yourself, but :manny:
You don’t know a thing about me aside from the thread and whatever I choose to reveal so calm down

Daps
Look at the change up bruh's.... :mjlol: ....this bruh really is crazy....please tell us more....
I get play from all types of women, and any turd can’t walk up to these chicks and smash you one delusional piece of work right now
I never said I haven’t been with a single girl outside of meeting them at the Ward. You can search the post all you want and won’t find a contradiction. Unlike some I am not going to exaggerate things. Women plenty of times where I am at currently give me play I just have no interest.

Daps
Since you're stating anyone can smash these women, you're inadvertently admitting that you preyed upon their emotional vulnerabilities while simultaneously bragging about bagging women that anyone can get.

Any cotdamn fool can get with a woman when she's at her lowest.
Only I didn’t state that

Daps
All jokes aside, you realize I are essentially bragging about fukking vulnerable women and that’s somehow the wave. I just have a small suggestion, maybe next time u try to fukk women that haven’t been in the same institutions as You’ve been? Is that too much to ask of you
You don’t know my situation or theirs 👍🏾. You’re a classic case of going off of Stigmas and that’s cool because that’s life

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
I never said I haven’t been with a single girl outside of meeting them at the Ward. You can search the post all you want and won’t find a contradiction. Unlike some I am not going to exaggerate things. Women plenty of times where I am at currently give me play I just have no interest.
You're right....but the thread title says "I have had my most success with women from my stays in Psychiatric Wards".... :mjlol: ...and you have no interest in the sane women because you actually have to work for it and that is too much for you....

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
You don’t know a thing about me aside from the thread and whatever I choose to reveal so calm down

:mjlol: at you telling me to calm down. You made this dumb ass thread thinking you were gonna get props from nikkas, but everybody here either feel sorry for you or think you're some type of major fukk up.

You embarrassed for being crazy, so you call it dumb shyt and then try to humble brag about smashing broads just as crazy as your dumb ass.

I'll prolly put u on ignore after this, because I don't need any more alerts from this dumb ass thread. fukking loser ass nikka really thought this thread was a good idea. :snoop:

Daps
You're right....but the thread title says "I have had my most success with women from my stays in Psychiatric Wards".... :mjlol: ...and you have no interest in the sane women because you actually have to work for it and that is too much for you....
Nah I don’t care to mess with anyone I live close to or know where I live

Daps
:mjlol: at you telling me to calm down. You made this dumb ass thread thinking you were gonna get props from nikkas, but everybody here either feel sorry for you or think you're some type of major fukk up.

You embarrassed for being crazy, so you call it dumb shyt and then try to humble brag about smashing broads just as crazy as your dumb ass.

I'll prolly put u on ignore after this, because I don't need any more alerts from this dumb ass thread. fukking loser ass nikka really thought this thread was a good idea. :snoop:
Didn’t think anything just made it for discussion You are great at making assumptions if I needed a nikka to make an assumption you would be the guy to do it 💯

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
Only a fool let’s every/anyone know where they lay their head. If you not a close/trusted family member/friend I ain’t disclosing where I live. I ain’t blinded by p*ssy and therefore around the way chicks off limits
It's because you like to fukk crazy women....that's why.... :dead: ....I wouldn't let these crazy bytches know where I lived either... :russ:....

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
Planters-Peanuts-Mr-Peanut.jpg