I have had my most success with women from my stays in Psychiatric Wards

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
By your logic I am crazy, and what’s the alternative?, single mother, IG THOT?, broke cashier/fast food worker?. You fools have no concrete arguments and live in a fantasy world:camby:
You're just playing the cards you were dealt. You could wife up a crazy version of the above mentioned since that's what you gravitate to. Play your cards right

Last edited:

Mass

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
This is one of the funniest threads I’ve ever seen in my life 😂😂😂😂😂

Daps
You're just playing the cards you were dealt. You could wife up a crazy version of the above mentioned since that's what you gravitate to. Play your cards right

What cards?. Chances are you dealt with a chic with a diagnosis of some kind knowingly or unknowingly :camby: . Keep ignoring the arguments I am throwing out because you can’t refute said argument:sas2:.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
What cards?. Chances are you dealt with a chic with a diagnosis of some kind knowingly or unknowingly :camby: . Keep ignoring the arguments I am throwing out because you can’t refute said argument:sas2:.
I didn't read the arguments. I dealt with a psychotic suicidal single mother once. I barely escaped and the p*ssy was mid. Pre Brazilian Jiujitsu when the power was not in my hands

Daps
I didn't read the arguments. I dealt with a psychotic suicidal single mother once. I barely escaped and the p*ssy was mid. Pre Brazilian Jiujitsu when the power was not in my hands
You scrapped the bottom of the barrel not comparable to my situation :mjlol: .

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
You scrapped the bottom of the barrel not comparable to my situation :mjlol: .
I think saying that the psychiatric ward is not the bottom of the barrel would be a real personal perspective.

Having mental problems alone does not exclude you from the other possibilities. I'm not sure how your thinking that you can avoid that part

Daps
I think saying that the psychiatric ward is not the bottom of the barrel would be a real personal perspective.

Having mental problems alone does not exclude you from the other possibilities. I'm not sure how your thinking that you can avoid that part
Bianca Belair is bottom of the barrel because she was in a psychiatric ward :dead:

You idiots keep ignoring I have a diagnosis as well

Like I said single mothers, Thots and bums working crap jobs are no better. Most women out here have equal or worse baggage

Daps
It makes sense...peoplen find successful relationships when they are a part of a group and have similar experiences and interests.

It's just funny to a lot of yall because @BrentWoodSean38 met women at a psychic ward and most of us can't relate to that
I want to know the quality of women the Coli smashing. Most women I see out here are single mothers, ran thru thots, narcissistic, working minimum wage jobs, etc. Imagine not smashing a baddie because she says she’s bipolar

I am not cuffing these chicks or care for long term anything. I just have fun and smash I don’t trust women diagnosis or not to have it be anything more than that

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Bianca Belair is bottom of the barrel because she was in a psychiatric ward :dead:

You idiots keep ignoring I have a diagnosis as well

Like I said single mothers, Thots and bums working crap jobs are no better. Most women out here have equal or worse baggage
Easy pal easy. Don't ever in your life call me an idiot. You must really be out of your fkn mind.

Now I hear what you're saying but where are the results. Anyone can have sex with a crazy person. But where are the tangibles. Where are the resources. What have you gained access to as a result of these decisions. You're not incorporated into a big family. You have not seeded up a resource-rich crazy woman. Really you're kind of just humble bragging about busting a couple nuts in a mentally ill celebrity? Let's try to close out the year with some better prospects

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
You’re going to make me a Karen with this type of predatory posting. Do better OP.

:camby:

Daps
Easy pal easy. Don't ever in your life call me an idiot. You must really be out of your fkn mind.

Now I hear what you're saying but where are the results. Anyone can have sex with a crazy person. But where are the tangibles. Where are the resources. What have you gained access to as a result of these decisions. You're not incorporated into a big family. You have not seeded up a resource-rich crazy woman. Really you're kind of just humble bragging about busting a couple nuts in a woman who is not well. Let's try to close out the year with some better prospects
Nah you spewing BS. Just because a chic diagnosed with something don’t mean some fat ugly lame loser can smash when she’s attractive and got things going for her :mjlol:. Just because a person has no official diagnosed recognized by law/doctor don’t mean they are sane either Einstein

You the dude keep picturing the worst possible example. Anyone can do that it’s a form of cherry picking :dahell:

Everything else you said is irrelevant rambling.

Again you’re an idiot assuming all these people “are not well” you don’t know how this stuff works obviously and don’t care as well so move along you’re just going to keep ignoring the valid points/facts I have thrown out with no rebuttal :camby:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Nah you spewing BS. Just because a chic diagnosed with something don’t mean some fat ugly lame loser can smash when she’s attractive and got things going for her :mjlol:. Just because a person has no official diagnosed recognized by law/doctor don’t mean they are sane either Einstein

You the dude keep picturing the worst possible example. Anyone can do that it’s a form of cherry picking :dahell:

Everything else you said is irrelevant rambling.

Again you’re an idiot assuming all these people “are not well” you don’t know how this stuff works obviously and don’t care as well so move along you’re just going to keep ignoring the valid points/facts I have thrown out with no rebuttal :camby:
You're diagnosis must include delusions yes?