I have had my most success with women from my stays in Psychiatric Wards

Daps
I get play from all types of women, and any turd can’t walk up to these chicks and smash you one delusional piece of work right now
Since you're stating anyone can smash these women, you're inadvertently admitting that you preyed upon their emotional vulnerabilities while simultaneously bragging about bagging women that anyone can get.

Any cotdamn fool can get with a woman when she's at her lowest.

Daps
I honestly can appreciate this.

But

You've been a long time luker what made you feel comfortable with this being your 1st thread?

I mean this place is wild...

But this?

:russ:
Had to be a unique topic that hasn’t been repeated in some form or fashion to death on here already otherwise I didn’t see the point

Jasonmask

Superstar
Daps
Ignored my points which proves my point. Keep up the cheap insulting language though 👍🏾
All jokes aside, you realize I are essentially bragging about fukking vulnerable women and that’s somehow the wave. I just have a small suggestion, maybe next time u try to fukk women that haven’t been in the same institutions as You’ve been? Is that too much to ask of you

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
All jokes aside, you realize I are essentially bragging about fukking vulnerable women and that’s somehow the wave. I just have a small suggestion, maybe next time u try to fukk women that haven’t been in the same institutions as You’ve been? Is that too much to ask of you
It is....this clown knows a free meal when he sees it...and knows he has to put minimal effort in to try and fukk....he's preying on these women if we want to be honest about it...:hhh:.....

Paradoxx

All Star
Daps
The only thing I have to ask you Op, are you sure this is a good idea? Is psycho p*ssy that good?

Daps
i don't think it's about the fact that yall are special, but the fact that you've been committed to a facility (which generally would require a showing that you are a danger in society or to yourself) but yall focused on fukking (which can make normally functioning people act like weirdos) instead of solely getting better. that's what it is for me. when i got shyt to focus on the last thing i'm doing trying to hook up
I Been sent there for dumb shyt I am not getting into but based on my experience it ain’t just people that did extreme shyt to end up there and that’s what most people here obviously assuming and throwing context out the window

Daps
It is....this clown knows a free meal when he sees it...and knows he has to put minimal effort in to try and fukk....he's preying on these women if we want to be honest about it...:hhh:.....
I probably got more money to my name than no less than 90% of the people on here unless TheColi got big ballers which I highly doubt.

Daps
The only thing I have to ask you Op, are you sure this is a good idea? Is psycho p*ssy that good?
Look man I done dealt with at least 8 different broads and nothing has happened to me so. I can spot a clear cut crazy individual and I avoid them types.

Daps
edit:
2V0RVT9.gif

Last edited: