I have had my most success with women from my stays in Psychiatric Wards

Daps
Who’s the bright one here? The one who does or doesn’t fukk retards? I’m the one who doesn’t fukk retards for clarification in case you didn’t know
Some are retarded, others are not. Obviously I don’t entertain the retards. You are speaking as if it has to be an absolute, one or the other. How old are you?. I am not wasting my time responded to a potential fool who can’t use logic

SunnyD

All Star
Daps
I always thought that was frowned upon because you know .. unstable and shyt. I thought you know it tends to make folks .. a tad bit more .. you know unstable and shyt. Not trying to be funny just .. wow.

Daps
Tell me you’re going based on a Stigma without telling me you’re going based on a stigma. These are real females and some are more bright than the squares out here that ain’t diagnosed with anything (or undiagnosed that need a diagnosis). Some of the smartest and greatest people have been diagnosed with a mental disorder but I guess you either oblivious to it or you just have a dumb assumption

i don't think it's about the fact that yall are special, but the fact that you've been committed to a facility (which generally would require a showing that you are a danger in society or to yourself) but yall focused on fukking (which can make normally functioning people act like weirdos) instead of solely getting better. that's what it is for me. when i got shyt to focus on the last thing i'm doing trying to hook up

MajesticLion

Superstar
Daps
Uh huh.

FkEHSnP.gif

Daps
OP. Two years without being committed. Good stuff! Keep it up.

Hey do whatever makes you happy. As long as none of the women there are a threat to either themselves or you or your family and they make you happy then of course proceed. Just be careful to stay humble and no need to broadcast. Most people don’t really know much about mental illness unless they have to deal with someone who does or have their own. Yes you’re right many that are committed end up living pretty normal lives like everyone else. Some may just have an episode maybe once in a blue moon. And some are really severe that not even a professional can save. Just make sure you’re not dealing with the latter because you have your own stuff to deal with and someone like that could bring you down and make things worse for you. Keep going.
Thanks for the uplifting, and I learned to just keep certain shyt to myself because people will just react a certain way or act cool only to either use what you told them against you or insult you with it later on so I am already hip I am not young and naive anymore. Just sharing my experience here been a longtime lurker, but I don’t broadcast my personal life at all barely active on Social Media these days

Jasonmask

Superstar
Daps
Some are retarded, others are not. Obviously I don’t entertain the retards. You are speaking as if it has to be an absolute, one or the other. How old are you?. I am not wasting my time responded to a potential fool who can’t use logic
nikka u need to go back the fukk in sound like u still crazy breh. And we don’t know you, for all we know you picked the craziest ones because who the fukk is thinking about fukking whilst in a psych ward

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
Thanks for the uplifting, and I learned to just keep certain shyt to myself because people will just react a certain way or act cool only to either use what you told them against you or insult you with it later on so I am already hip I am not young and naive anymore. Just sharing my experience here been a longtime lurker, but I don’t broadcast my personal life at all barely active on Social Media these days
Ok I’ll entertain this

how do you have sex in psych wards? Isn’t it like a soft prison? Or is it more like a resort?
will you go to psych wards just for dates?