OP:
016.gif

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
Thanks for the uplifting, and I learned to just keep certain shyt to myself because people will just react a certain way or act cool only to either use what you told them against you or insult you with it later on so I am already hip I am not young and naive anymore. Just sharing my experience here been a longtime lurker, but I don’t broadcast my personal life at all barely active on Social Media these days

I honestly can appreciate this.

But

You've been a long time luker what made you feel comfortable with this being your 1st thread?

I mean this place is wild...

But this?

:russ:

Daps
:laff: :laff::laff::laff:.....of course you've had success.....crazy bytches are easy to fukk....try fukking a women that isn't crazy and then tell us about it....I bet you won't have the same success....and there is a reason why....:dead:.....
Nah it’s lames out here that can’t get Ass at all unless they pay a hooker or resort to smashing some obese ugly chick. Dime Pieces can have a diagnosis. Several celebrity examples. You’re either delusional or have no clue what you’re talking about.

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
Nah it’s lames out here that can’t get Ass at all unless they pay a hooker or resort to smashing some obese ugly chick. Dime Pieces can have a diagnosis. Several celebrity examples. You’re either delusional or have no clue what you’re talking about.
:dead: :dead: :dead:....the motherfukking nerve....:laff::laff::laff:.....tell it bruh....:russ:....

Daps
:laff: :laff::laff::laff:.....of course you've had success.....crazy bytches are easy to fukk....try fukking a women that isn't crazy and then tell us about it....I bet you won't have the same success....and there is a reason why....:dead:.....
Define Crazy. Break it down and separate the crazy from non crazy and also break that how an attractive chick is easy all of a sudden because of a diagnosis. Just what bracket of men can smash?

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
i don't think it's about the fact that yall are special, but the fact that you've been committed to a facility (which generally would require a showing that you are a danger in society or to yourself) but yall focused on fukking (which can make normally functioning people act like weirdos) instead of solely getting better. that's what it is for me. when i got shyt to focus on the last thing i'm doing trying to hook up

Exactly

Don't get me wrong. We all human so I can understand getting the occasionally nut off, but OP sound like he was having straight up relationships with these people during multiple visits/stays.

Like got damn that's a lot to have going on when you're supposed to be focusing on healing and fixing yourself, but :manny:

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
Define Crazy. Break it down and separate the crazy from non crazy and also break that how an attractive chick is easy all of a sudden because of a diagnosis. Just what bracket of men can smash?
Crazy women are vulnerable as fukk clown....you got crazy homeless men out here fukking crazy bytches on the street....you in that bracket.... :heh: ....

Daps
I'm trying to figure out what's the point to posting this? That it's easier to convince the mentally vulnerable to fukk you, because you don't get any play from women who have their shyt straight?

I don't know if that's something to be proud of.
I get play from all types of women, and any turd can’t walk up to these chicks and smash you one delusional piece of work right now

Daps
nikka u need to go back the fukk in sound like u still crazy breh. And we don’t know you, for all we know you picked the craziest ones because who the fukk is thinking about fukking whilst in a psych ward
Ignored my points which proves my point. Keep up the cheap insulting language though 👍🏾