I have had my most success with women from my stays in Psychiatric Wards

Daps
This ain't the win you think it is. You can still delete this nephew.
Tell me you’re going based on a Stigma without telling me you’re going based on a stigma. These are real females and some are more bright than the squares out here that ain’t diagnosed with anything (or undiagnosed that need a diagnosis). Some of the smartest and greatest people have been diagnosed with a mental disorder but I guess you either oblivious to it or you just have a dumb assumption

Daps
Tell me you’re going based on a Stigma without telling me you’re going based on a stigma. These are real females and some are more bright than the squares out here that ain’t diagnosed with anything (or undiagnosed that need a diagnosis). Some of the smartest and greatest people have been diagnosed with a mental disorder but I guess you either oblivious to it or you just have a dumb assumption
You black?:mjpls:What race are these women?:mjpls:Do you game them from a particular angle or just chop it up with them normally? What is the longest you've stayed? What is the most comfortable psych ward you've been to?

CopiousX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Wake up, take meds, eat, group here and there, watch TV, socialize or stay to your self/in your room, eat a few more times, wash your Ass, meds before bedtime, rinse and repeat. Anyone acting a fool getting forcibly injected with medication though

Edit: And talking to the Doctors obviously but that should be obvious
You just described prison without the rape.

Daps
You black?:mjpls:What race are these women?:mjpls:Do you game them from a particular angle or just chop it up with them normally? What is the longest you've stayed? What is the most comfortable psych ward you've been to?
Yeah I’m Black and only like and pursue black women. I just be friendly and don’t be on some Thirsty shyt but if they giving clear signals of interest I go in and it usually leads to the number

Longest was like a month I think and was pain in the Ass because I lost my first whip as a result.

They all comfortable it’s not like you in jail or something lol

Dontdoit3

All Star
Daps
OP. Two years without being committed. Good stuff! Keep it up.

Hey do whatever makes you happy. As long as none of the women there are a threat to either themselves or you or your family and they make you happy then of course proceed. Just be careful to stay humble and no need to broadcast. Most people don’t really know much about mental illness unless they have to deal with someone who does or have their own. Yes you’re right many that are committed end up living pretty normal lives like everyone else. Some may just have an episode maybe once in a blue moon. And some are really severe that not even a professional can save. Just make sure you’re not dealing with the latter because you have your own stuff to deal with and someone like that could bring you down and make things worse for you. Keep going.

Daps
Yeah I’m Black and only like and pursue black women. I just be friendly and don’t be on some Thirsty shyt but if they giving clear signals of interest I go in and it usually leads to the number

Longest was like a month I think and was pain in the Ass because I lost my first whip as a result.

They all comfortable it’s not like you in jail or something lol
What part of the country are you in? Don't you lose the ability to own a gun?