I finally watched The Amazing Spiderman an Edwardo made me forget about that gump Toby McGuire

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
This is exactly it, Spider-man is Sony's cash cow so they keeping on announcing new movies so they can hold on to the rights. In the long run it was a stupid decision to do by Marvel but during the time they signed that deal they were almost bankrupt so it was good for them to get some quick cash at the time.

Marvel did what they had to do at the time. Although I'd much rather see Spider man on his own than as a member of the avengers which is what would happen if he was with Marvel/Disney. And I don't know if Disney would allow their director to kill Gwen Stacy

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
he said "there's only one who can stop us" when he was talkin to himself so his goal was to stop spider-man before spider-man could stop him....... :troll:
i was like:why: stop you from doing what??? hed already gotten revenge, he never had the cliche destroy nyc plot and every other crime he commited was solely to give spidey lectures.... the whole "we are who we choose to be" made no sense cause obviously spidey chose to be a hero already..... i watched last night and it seems he wanted a friend & his feelings was hurt by rejection or something.....
i just convinced myself his true plan was such an epic secret he decided he couldnt trust telling the audience what it was....

the other bad guys were cool to me but the goblin :snoop:

LOL he never said what his ultimate plan was...you're right, every crime he committed minus killing the board members was just to draw Spidey out and even his last act was just to get revenge on Spidey for telling him no. Let me find out that version of Green Goblin is just a scorned lover.

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
Serious question... when was the last time some of ya'll saw Spider-Man 1? If it's been more than a few years, I challenge you to go back and watch that bullshyt again. Fight coreography looks like something from the 80's. It's pure fuccing trash.
watched it about 4 months ago and enjoyed it :manny:.....how u hate on the fights in that movie but like the shyt in TASM :heh:...that bytch ass pete was just shooting web 90% of the movie :shaqtinfool:...thank gawd the daddy came at the end or petey would've been a dead spidey cuz he couldnt run no more :laff:....

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
Amazing Spiderman was almost unwatchable to me. Everything Peter was on the screen I wanted to snuff him out. It was like he couldnt decide, from scene to scene, whether or not he was a hipster/skater/a$$hole/geek/loner... each by itself is already annoying. Peters personality is supposed to change after his transformation, its giving a nerd a confident boost... Peter pre-bite was no different than Peter post-bite except for the powers.

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
watched it about 4 months ago and enjoyed it :manny:.....how u hate on the fights in that movie but like the shyt in TASM :heh:...that bytch ass pete was just shooting web 90% of the movie :shaqtinfool:...thank gawd the daddy came at the end or petey would've been a dead spidey cuz he couldnt run no more :laff:....

:heh: clown actually tried to shyt on this GOAT fight

:win::win::win:

I don't think there's another superhero film that had a fight this brutal.

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
:heh: clown actually tried to shyt on this GOAT fight

:win::win::win:

I don't think there's another superhero film that had a fight this brutal.

I'll never knock the fight but I never fukked with that movie's motivations for the character :yeshrug:. It never rang true to me and always felt hollow and like I said before, made him seem more like a scorned lover than a psychotic criminal

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
he said "there's only one who can stop us" when he was talkin to himself so his goal was to stop spider-man before spider-man could stop him....... :troll:
i was like:why: stop you from doing what??? hed already gotten revenge, he never had the cliche destroy nyc plot and every other crime he commited was solely to give spidey lectures.... the whole "we are who we choose to be" made no sense cause obviously spidey chose to be a hero already..... i watched last night and it seems he wanted a friend & his feelings was hurt by rejection or something.....
i just convinced myself his true plan was such an epic secret he decided he couldnt trust telling the audience what it was....

the other bad guys were cool to me but the goblin :snoop:

LMAO. I've never noticed this shyt. I am fukkin dyin breh :pachaha:

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
sound like spiderman to me
Yeah. Pretty sure that's what Spider-Man is. These nikkas even know wtf they're talkin about? Half the shyt Spidey says IS cringe worthy in the moment shyt. He's a dude swinging around in a spider suit fighting monsters and motherfukkers with heavy weaponry. Dude is pissing himself saying whatever pops in his head first. Literally every team up he's in, half way thru the first issue they're telling him to shut the fukk up.

Brehs, nobody is asking you to watch the new series. fukk off :camby:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
my problem with the new movies is that they already did the
good guy gone bad storyline with ock
:takedat: hey parker imma good guy,a scientist, but some experiment went wrong and now im evil.

then they did it again with sandman
:scusthov: hey parker imma good guy, a father, but some experiment went wrong now im evil.

and again with the lizard
:dwillhuh: hey parker imma good guy, a scientist, but some experiment went wrong now im evil.

and judging from the trailers
they gonna do it a third time with elecktro :dahell:

instead rehashing the same backstory for every villian can they come up with something new?
Maybe use an actual storyarc from the fukkin comics?

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Yeah. Pretty sure that's what Spider-Man is. These nikkas even know wtf they're talkin about? Half the shyt Spidey says IS cringe worthy in the moment shyt. He's a dude swinging around in a spider suit fighting monsters and motherfukkers with heavy weaponry. Dude is pissing himself saying whatever pops in his head first. Literally every team up he's in, half way thru the first issue they're telling him to shut the fukk up.

Brehs, nobody is asking you to watch the new series. fukk off :camby:
spiderman is a witty one liner.the comics make him seem like joker from full metal jacket. funny guy kinda of an a$$hole but a nerd who stands up for himself
(damn nikka is actually exactly like Joker now that i think about it :ehh: "daps myself")

this one isn't like that. he's more like dennis nedry from jurassic park. "ah ah ah you didnt say the magic word"
you feel like you want the bad guys to whoop his ass.

01031.jpg

take this guy make him young and handsome and you got the amazing spiderman
:rudy:

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
spiderman is a witty one liner.the comics make him seem like joker from full metal jacket. funny guy kinda of an @sshole but a nerd who stands up for himself
(damn nikka is actually exactly like Joker now that i think about it :ehh: "daps myself")

this one isn't like that. he's more like dennis nedry from jurassic park. "ah ah ah you didnt say the magic word"
you feel like you want the bad guys to whoop his ass.

01031.jpg

take this guy make him young and handsome and you got the amazing spiderman
:rudy:
lmao nikka you are reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaching

this argument is over fam :pachaha:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem