I finally watched The Amazing Spiderman an Edwardo made me forget about that gump Toby McGuire

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
The first one is written by a woman. lolstop

The second, the guy obviously went into the movie with the, "bu-bu-already a reboot?" agenda, so you can cross his opinion out. And the majority of his "points" aren't even about him being an a$$hole or his portrayal of the character. They're just related to the plot

And the third is a joke article. And these are blogs by regular ass fukking nerds anyways. Its the same thing as you writing this opinion and throwing it on the internet. Oh wow. Random guy thinks Spidey was a dikk. Everyone else thinks its easily the most accurate portrayal of the character.

:camby:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
The first one is written by a woman. lolstop

The second, the guy obviously went into the movie with the, "bu-bu-already a reboot?" agenda, so you can cross his opinion out.

And the third is a joke article. And these are blogs by regular ass fukking nerds anyways. Its the same thing as you writing this opinion and throwing it on the internet. Oh wow. Random guy thinks Spidey was a dikk. Everyone else thinks its easily the most accurate portrayal of the character.

:camby:

relax dude you starting to sound :umad:

these are just peoples opinions one is as valid as another.
which is why i and many other people thought he was a handsome version of newman :whoa: no homeboi
:yeshrug:
if you wanna sit an act like that more accurately portrays the comics go ahead.

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
relax dude you starting to sound :umad:

these are just peoples opinions one is as valid as another.
which is why i and many other people thought he was a handsome version of newman :whoa: no homeboi
if you wanna sit an act like that more accurately portrays the comics go ahead.
Your opinion isnt valid if you're sayin he sounds like Newman from Jurassic Park, nikka. You might be an legitimately mentally handicapped motherfukker then. :yeshrug:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Your opinion isnt valid if you're sayin he sounds like Newman from Jurassic Park, nikka. You might be an legitimately mentally handicapped motherfukker then. :yeshrug:
if by sounds like you mean acts like than yeah thats exactly what i'm saying.
i'm sorry that hurts you so much breh. but thats the impression i get from him.

the original spiderman was salty because the wrestling manager stole the money that was promised to him.
Makes sense

this one was salty because the cashier didn't want to give him a 2 cents discount?
what kind of a broke ass douchbag can't afford a carton of milk and then gets mad?
I just wasn't feeling your homeboi

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
if by sounds like you mean acts like than yeah thats exactly what i'm saying.
i'm sorry that hurts you so much breh. but thats the impression i get from him.

the original spiderman was salty because the wrestling manager stole the money that was promised to him.
Makes sense

this one was salty because the cashier didn't want to give him a 2 cents discount?
what kind of a broke ass douchbag can't afford a carton of milk and then gets mad?
I just wasn't feeling your homeboi

Not to jump in the middle of you two sparring with each other but just to add a little something, Peter in Amazing was upset at the sheer fact that it's just two cents. And he was broke breh that's part of the character. He's a high school kid with no job so it wasn't like his pockets were fat. He felt like the dude was being a dikk to him and the thief agreed, and helped Peter out, making him an accomplice in the crime and a bit of an accomplice in his uncle getting shot. I feel like that stings more than the wrestling thing, especially because it's the same principle as it was in the comics.

In the comics, Peter wasn't wronged by the wrestling promoter, he just felt like solving a crime wasn't his thing, he's a wrestler, not a cop. In the movie, they changed it so that the promoter stiffed him, thus making his refusal to help seem more justified. In this one, he isn't completely justified in his actions and it shows a very selfish side to Peter which was the point of Stan Lee's initial issue of Spider Man. Anyway, you like what you like breh, its cool, I just prefer Andrew's version

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Not to jump in the middle of you two sparring with each other but just to add a little something, Peter in Amazing was upset at the sheer fact that it's just two cents. And he was broke breh that's part of the character. He's a high school kid with no job so it wasn't like his pockets were fat. He felt like the dude was being a dikk to him and the thief agreed, and helped Peter out, making him an accomplice in the crime and a bit of an accomplice in his uncle getting shot. I feel like that stings more than the wrestling thing, especially because it's the same principle as it was in the comics.

In the comics, Peter wasn't wronged by the wrestling promoter, he just felt like solving a crime wasn't his thing, he's a wrestler, not a cop. In the movie, they changed it so that the promoter stiffed him, thus making his refusal to help seem more justified. In this one, he isn't completely justified in his actions and it shows a very selfish side to Peter which was the point of Stan Lee's initial issue of Spider Man. Anyway, you like what you like breh, its cool, I just prefer Andrew's version
i can respect that. :ehh:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
i can respect that. :ehh:

Word. Which is one reason why the whole "oh he's a douche" thing never rang true with me because initially, Peter was a bit of a douche. This is the same dude that TOLD the Fantastic Four that they should let him join the group because THEY needed him and when he found out the job didn't pay, he said "nah I'm good"

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Word. Which is one reason why the whole "oh he's a douche" thing never rang true with me because initially, Peter was a bit of a douche. This is the same dude that TOLD the Fantastic Four that they should let him join the group because THEY needed him and when he found out the job didn't pay, he said "nah I'm good"
as i said though there are likeable douches ala Joker from full metal jacket
and unlikeable ones like newman from jurassic park.
he came off more like newman than joker to me.