I finally watched The Amazing Spiderman an Edwardo made me forget about that gump Toby McGuire

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
for its time those spiderman movies were dope, and if it weren't for those spsiderman movies alot of super heroes movies would not be made, ish was basically the little mermaid of its time.

Word. It's like Batman in 89 or Superman in 79. There are aspects to all three movies, and I'll include X Men too, that are dated and seem :comeon: but they each set a benchmark. So while I respect the first Spider Man and still like aspects of it, much like how I feel about Spider Man 2, there are still things about it that don't resonate with me now and they didn't resonate with me then

yup

look at the super hero movies of the 90s

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Captain_America_(1990_film)

getting 10 million dollar budgets :heh:

even teh first xmen had a budge of 75 mill and didn't gross that much

spiderman changed the game with a 140 million dollar budget and amaking 850 mill without spiderman there isnt no batman begins and its 150 million dollar budget

I see Blade being ignored :mjpls: negs pending

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County

My b breh lol. Blade gets props too but I'm talking about BIG time characters and as much as I love Blade as a character and the first two flicks, he isn't Spider Man, Superman, Batman or X Men in terms of popularity. But he definitely made it safe to go back in the water

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
I know I may be negged, but I really don't even see the Blade films as super hero films, breh. I feel like most peeps didn't even know it was based off a comic character until they saw the Marvel logo in the theater. Dude really isn't shyt like the comic book character. Its like saying that that Halle Berry Catwoman movie is a legit entry to the DC film franchise. I mean, the Blade films are dope as fukk, don't get me wrong. I just don't consider it super hero flicks. Just action/vampire shyt. :yeshrug:

AMcV'88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, Downtown, Switzerland
i noticed that too. nobody hated on tobey when the first two movie were out.

i was hoping/expecting Peter to be played like the one from the animated series i grew up on so i was kinda disappointed at that
at the time i looked past it because it was such a :krs: moment to see it on the big screen but when i watched it again on dvd i just couldn't stand him.. he had nothing about him whatsoever, just a melodramatic fakkit.

i could easily not watch any of Spiderman movies again.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
i was hoping/expecting Peter to be played like the one from the animated series i grew up on so i was kinda disappointed at that
at the time i looked past it because it was such a :krs: moment to see it on the big screen but when i watched it again on dvd i just couldn't stand him.. he had nothing about him whatsoever, just a melodramatic fakkit.

i could easily not watch any of Spiderman movies again.

True Tobey didn't have any type of spark to him but Peter IS melodramatic. He can make a Shakespeare tragedy out of a hangnail

Renkz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Movie was decent, better than the last spiderman I saw (Spiderman 3):ld:
I wasnt feeling the new spiderman, but why couldnt console her when she lost her dad like she with his uncle, thats a douche move:why:

Return of the Jedi

Star Wars & Sneakers
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Anti-George Lucas Coalition
Movie was decent, better than the last spiderman I saw (Spiderman 3):ld:
I wasnt feeling the new spiderman, but why couldnt console her when she lost her dad like she with his uncle, thats a douche move:why:
giphy.gif

TheColi only acknowledges MCU Spiderman bruh

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
I hated emo toby Spider-Man, i haven't seen the amazing Spiderman but the mcu is the best i scene so far