I don’t like white women but Gingers man

A Tribe Called Quest ™

Make Em Say Ughh ... Silk da Shocker
Daps
Reppin
Chiraq
1*w5zQInxoWPGzA6cE9XX9lA.png

The Coli is a waystation for cob web cock/desert dikk nikkas with unrequited lustful fantasies about bottom self white bytches that wouldn't even touch them in a post apocalyptic scenario.
I’m 6’4 I can pull this stop it

A Tribe Called Quest ™

Make Em Say Ughh ... Silk da Shocker
Daps
Reppin
Chiraq
lol you might as well just say you like white women cuz there are ginger Black women as well. Not even no judgment on my end, good p*ssy is good p*ssy. :ehh:
Meh I like fine bytches, but white women never really my type cause it’s lowkey too easy lol. And I’d rather Black/Hispanic/Arab/Indian women

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
lol they’re usually ugly IRL

There are some baddies but I’m sure those don’t fw blacks or they’d be in the strip club

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Meh I like fine bytches, but white women never really my type cause it’s lowkey too easy lol. And I’d rather Black/Hispanic/Arab/Indian women
How many have you hit?

I got bored of them once I got experience in the game. I had a few gingers, always been one of my types.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…

I feel you white girls ain’t really my shyt but if she fine and she fukkin I’m wit it. Unless it’s some settle down shyt women are women. :ehh:

3:30

Thread Killer
Daps
Reppin
3:30
lol you might as well just say you like white women cuz there are ginger Black women as well. Not even no judgment on my end, good p*ssy is good p*ssy. :ehh:
Yes Lawd i can attest to this ..

saw one that changed my life

didnt even know her dad was black , which explained the tan ..

she had a baby and smoked cigs :francis:.. Lord help me

Daps
Among non-Black women (Afro-Latinas don't count) - redheads have the best bodies naturally if they try at all.

Smashed 4 diffent ginger broads in my lifetime and each of them was a thicc hourglass (D-cup or larger titties and a nice booty + relatively smaller waist).

Only thing about them is they have tiny nipples and areolas. That's fine on a chick with A/B-cup titties but it's weird on a chick with big pale G-cup titties but tiny azz pink nips. They all had trimmed muff but the curtains matched the drapes, so to speak. All had what I'd consider a "small puzzy" meaning the box was a little tighter even when wet. Nothing ridiculous but you couldn't just ram it up in there without a good warm-up.

Natural blondes are usually pretty chill but the fake blondes are annoying as fukk.

Naturally Raven/black-haired WW are the most..."striking" because you rarely see a true, pale chick with hair that dark. I'm not talking Spanish and Greek I mean Nordic or Celtic. The black hair + blue/green eye combo is :shaq:

Brown/brunettes are all over the place and by far the most common for white broads.