I Don’t Like Having White Neighbors

BunchePark

Coli N Calisthenics
Daps
Reppin
Broward
Never had an issue with any neighbor

White guy on my left wants to be my best buddy and on the right I got a cat from Turkey

So all white people but no pressure

Nobody should know if y'all not getting along once y'all come outside the house

Privacy is Power

Belize King

I got concepts of a plan.
Daps
77 homes, 4 white owners and you slid in right next to the gay white/japanese couple. And you sitting on the patio sipping lemonade watching Yum Yum bend over to pick weeds? Something wrong with those odds :dame:
My neighbor across the street told me about the plants being pulled and throw to the side.
:youngsabo:
I didn’t see the foolery myself.
:ufdup:

DonRe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They are an unavoidable nuisance and problem.

Work. Leisure. Home. Even when your vacationing thier presence is felt.

My white neighbor is dope as fukk. Cant lie. Twice my age. Nosey. But very helpful and nice.

But i know ppl who came up and move to affluent neighborhoods got shytty neighbors. called the cops on them So much they had to go to court.

My neighborbood diverse. So i cant complain. My summer parties have garnered me no problems.

GreenGhxst

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
FBA hairline
Early 20s so give him a pass. Some of us are still kid adjacent maturity wise, so we still moving on emotion and impulse.

I did it at 17 and my dad let me cook. Didn’t know he was recording me as I was on the phone pacing in the street, yelling and cussing.

When he showed me that video :francis: He ain’t have to say a word, that was the last time.

Hell naw

I can't stand them always being in your shyt. Got a neighbor anytime I'm outside, he comes out. Just to low key snoop. I bring contractors over, he opens the garage door so he can listen to our conversations. My cousin came to visit, this dude pretends to blow leaves just so he can walk behind his car and snoop in his trunk while he was unpacking. Sees his ruck sack "oh you're in the military..."

Had some tree trimmers over, him and his wife bring out lawn chairs turn them to my yard and sit there and watch the whole time.

He'll even come over to contractors and try to get in their shyt with stuff I'm doing to MY house. He was trying to get the people who installed my sprinkler system to locate the heads where HE wanted them (which was illegally close to the property line).

Oh yeah, this is the same dude I was doing some landscaping close to my house, he gets on a ladder in the middle of his yard and pretends like he's doing something just to look over my fence :dahell:

Had a old white lady come over to introduce herself, first thing out of her mouth was "blah blah we give each other house keys to watch our houses when we're out of town." I don't fukk with any of these people so you know they just wanted to snoop. Been here 15 years have not invited one of them in.

I WFH saw a lady across the street hding behind a bush with a camera with a big ass lens trying to look in my bedroom office window
:snoop:

Trying to put an offer in on a rural house right now for some real privacy

This would make a good ass comedy movie

Sorry for your suffering breh, but this a hilarious read

:russ: